ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Week 13

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2007, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default NFL Week 13

I have to say I love the weeks before playoffs...this week I have to say every game actually means something...

We start with GB vs. Dallas...one of these teams probably will be the representative for the NFC in the Superbowl...

How about Jacs/Colts...should be a great game...

Browns vs. Cards...this game might as well be the determine factor as to who will be in and who will be out...if the Browns win they will go 8-4...and their chance of playoffs is that much closer...(yeah playoffs, we're talking about playoffs?!)...same goes for the Cards...who is in the NFC and with their record of 5-6...pretty much still in the middle of the damn thing...we'll find out if "They are who we thought they were!!!"...

Miami/NYJ...the battle of the 32nd and 31st team in the NFL...this game could get ugly very ugly...might get uglier than the Fins/Steelers game if that even possible......hell if Miami doesn't get the W this week against the Jets...I'm sure as hell would book them as the first ever to go 0-16...and "Hello, we play to win the game!"...

I'm "Fired Up" like Jim Mora Jr. for this week NFL action...
Old 02 Dec 2007, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Sunday - Morning games

Leave it to the shitty Miami to make a shitty team like NYJ looks good...If they can't win against the NYJ...they are going 0-16...

Indy was impressive against the Jacs...very good game...Fuck I sat Manning in my fantasy leagues...

My man Patrick Willis once again had 18 tackles...back to back 18 tackles I might add...Defensive Rookie of the year is a lock...BTW he also leads the whole NFL in that category...

I'm watching Cleveland and Arizona game right now...INT 7-0 Arizona in the early going...
Old 02 Dec 2007, 03:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Skins line up on their first defensive play with ten men on the field in honor of Sean Taylor. Very classy of them.

RIP Taylor.
Old 02 Dec 2007, 06:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

So why is it that the NYG didn't take the knees and kick the field goal...but instead scored the TD and give the Bears that much time to come back and win the game...even if they win this game...the NYG's coaches...players are FUCKING IDIOTS...
Old 02 Dec 2007, 07:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

How worthless were the officials in the Browns game? They fucking gave the game to the fucking Cardinals. Fucking gave the game away. Fucking deplorable.

Antwan Peek, Willie McGinnest and Kamerion Wimbley were ALL form tackled at least once by the Cardinals linemen, Wimbley and Peek twice a piece. Nothing was called.

Kellen Winslow Jr was horsecollared on the game's final drive and that wasn't called.

And then the fucking whopper. K2 catches the ball in the endzone and is knocked out by the Cardinals' DB, the refs rule incomplete. They review. The review clearly shows that K2 caught the ball inbounds and the hit from the DB sent him out, which is BY FUCKING RULE a completed pass. The ref refuses to overturn the call despite a myriad of perfect camera angles showing the catch.

And here's a pic in case you're wondering.

Caught inbounds, hit and forced out by the safety. That is a Touchdown.

The Browns won that game and the refs fucking jobbed them. This is deplorable. Those worthless fucking cocksuckers should be disembowled by wild boars. Complete fucking hose job. Total bullshit.

The Browns are supposed to be 8-4 right now, but some numb fuck ref apparently can't fucking see, so they're 7-5. Words fail me right now. I have just seen the impossible. A referee lost the game for a team. I never thought I'd ever see or hear of a viable complaint of that, but I have. Fucking disgrace.

Late.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2007, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
How worthless were the officials in the Browns game? They fucking gave the game to the fucking Cardinals. Fucking gave the game away. Fucking deplorable.

Late.
Umm didn't the refs hand the Shitstains a touchdown in which they were down by contact in the 3rd quarter? There were bad calls on both sides not just against Cleveland.

Last edited by BOSTON; 02 Dec 2007 at 08:51 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2007, 09:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Beckett
Umm didn't the refs hand the Shitstains a touchdown in which they were down by contact in the 3rd quarter? There were bad calls on both sides not just against Cleveland.
That touchdown was clean.

It certainly looked shaky, however the whistle didn't blow, it was ruled a touchdown on the field, and upon review I didn't see anything that said "yes, incontrovertibly, Edwards was down by contact." It sure looked like he got away with one, but of all the replays they had on TV, I didn't see one where the contact was actually visible. And that's really what counts on replay.

The replays of Winslow's game winning touchdown show clearly he has the ball inbounds and is knocked out of bounds by the safety. Plain as fucking day. Two completely different scenarios.

I was watching in on a gigantic Big Screen HD, too.

It wasn't so much the calls as the non calls though. K2 got horse collared out of bounds on that last drive and the linebackers got tackled all day. There was a third and short that the Browns didn't convert but the Cardinals jumped offside...wasn't called...all day the refs were just jobbing the Browns. I didn't really see any calls that were "bad calls" in Cleveland's favor.

What I did see though was a bad call at the end of the game, handing a win that should legitimately be a loss to the Arizona Cardinals. Hey props to them, they get the win and that's what counts.

It's just a bullshit win, though. The refs decided the outcome of the game. It is what it is.

At least Indy beat Jacksonville. Cinci's still technically in the game with Pitt but I think we all know how that's going to turn out...

Fuck it. Time to focus on the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets.

Late.

EDIT: Just so you all know, Heath Miller scored tonight in Pittsburgh on the exact same kind of play. The refs got the call right in that game, though.

Fucking worthless pieces of shit.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2007, 10:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

TO and the Cowboys have been hosed on a couple force out catches this year.

I was at stupid ass work all day, so i saw like five fucking minutes of football all day. God damn I'm so sick of working there.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2007, 11:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan
So why is it that the NYG didn't take the knees and kick the field goal...but instead scored the TD and give the Bears that much time to come back and win the game...even if they win this game...the NYG's coaches...players are FUCKING IDIOTS...
The Giants are so frustrating to watch some days. Grossman was playing pretty well today too so I have no idea why they allowed the Bears to have another chance down the field.
Other than the last two drives Manning played like absolute SHIT. When he throws an INT or fumbles the ball, like he did 3 fucking times today, it doesn't even look like he cares. I think he has more INTs than TDs this season now. Fucking Eli.
Giants got lucky today.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 12:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Chargers won in KC, where we always struggle. 7-5, but they still can't get their shit together for 4 quarters. I still don't know what's wrong with them. How does Gates finish any game with -1 yard of action??? Lame. LT tore it up though, number 3 all time in td's and passed up the great Walter Peyton. Congrats man. Shawne had 3 freaking sacks and a forced fumble. Maybe he's back on his roids. And Cromartie nails 2 more int's. I can't believe our secondary is actually, finally coming together. Every spot in our D is filled with talent, but for christs sake, they're on the field all damn day because we can't get the ball moving when we need to. Twice we had chances to end the friggin game but went 3 and out. Our D had to hold of KC 3 goddamned times just to end the game. But fuck it, got a big game against Tenn next week. Gonna be another struggle. Just need to hang tight. 9-7 takes our division

O, and I had to watch the niners game. OMG, they're not even a real football team. Too bad for Miami they don't get to play them

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 09:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
O, and I had to watch the niners game. OMG, they're not even a real football team. Too bad for Miami they don't get to play them
I posted about the Niners a couple weeks ago...and my opinion still stands...

However, I strongly urge everyone to root for the Niners for the simple point...the fucking Patriots is getting their first rounder...and right about now...it looks to be top 5...might be top 3 by the end of the year...
Old 09 Dec 2007, 03:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue

Antwan Peek, Willie McGinnest and Kamerion Wimbley were ALL form tackled at least once by the Cardinals linemen, Wimbley and Peek twice a piece. Nothing was called.

Kellen Winslow Jr was horsecollared on the game's final drive and that wasn't called.

And then the fucking whopper. K2 catches the ball in the endzone and is knocked out by the Cardinals' DB, the refs rule incomplete. They review. The review clearly shows that K2 caught the ball inbounds and the hit from the DB sent him out, which is BY FUCKING RULE a completed pass. The ref refuses to overturn the call despite a myriad of perfect camera angles showing the catch.

And here's a pic in case you're wondering.

Caught inbounds, hit and forced out by the safety. That is a Touchdown.

The Browns won that game and the refs fucking jobbed them. This is deplorable. Those worthless fucking cocksuckers should be disembowled by wild boars. Complete fucking hose job. Total bullshit.

The Browns are supposed to be 8-4 right now, but some numb fuck ref apparently can't fucking see, so they're 7-5. Words fail me right now. I have just seen the impossible. A referee lost the game for a team. I never thought I'd ever see or hear of a viable complaint of that, but I have. Fucking disgrace.

Late.

Late.
Kind of similar to how last years Browns-Jets game ended isn't it Glue?

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote