ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Offical Game Of The Year: Packers vs. Dallas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2007, 06:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default Offical Game Of The Year: Packers vs. Dallas

Looking to be a great game, but ESPN and online voters say that Packers will win. Maybe cause Dallas is overrated. PACKERS!!!

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2007, 07:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I wouldn't call it game of the year...but yeah it going to be a great game...I hope...I'll probably miss the second half because I've got work...but yeah...looking forward to it...
Old 28 Nov 2007, 07:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Second best game of the year. Should be a good test for both teams.
Old 28 Nov 2007, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The only Official Game of the Year is played in February.

And it's going to have to be a very good game to beat Colts v. Pats. And the Steelers have yet to play the Pats, and that may well turn out to be the game of the year.

This should be a very good game though. I'll be sure to let all of you poor souls with cable know exactly how good it is.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2007, 09:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
The only Official Game of the Year is played in February.

And it's going to have to be a very good game to beat Colts v. Pats. And the Steelers have yet to play the Pats, and that may well turn out to be the game of the year.

This should be a very good game though. I'll be sure to let all of you poor souls with cable know exactly how good it is.

Late.
Yeah and on that. What bonehead decided to put this one on the network? Seriously?
Old 28 Nov 2007, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Definitely not the game of the year. Hopefully Green Bay can pull off the win and take down the over rated Cowboys.
Old 28 Nov 2007, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Steelers have yet to play the Pats, and that may well turn out to be the game of the year.
Mad props to Glue...probably two of your most hated teams...and you still willing to say it might be the game of the year...

I totally agree that Pats vs. Colts lived up to its expectations, one way or the others...

Hopefully Packers vs. Cowboys could live up to its expectations...a lot on the line...homefield advantage...and might as well be the representative for the NFC in the actual "Game of the Year" comes Championship Sunday...

I'll be watching the Steelers vs. Pats for the simple reason...I'm rooting against the Pats and their perfect season run...and if Steelers beat Pats that might well be the game of the year...
Old 29 Nov 2007, 01:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Steelers vs. Pats. Game of the year my ass, they beat Miami 3-0 that sucks.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 02:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

ROFL

If the Cowboys are overrated, then so are the Packers and Patriots
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 11:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'll be blowing out of work a little early to catch it. NFL N baby. Blame Comcast

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 03:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Channelsurfing.net has it. Just click the first Packers vs. Cowboys link. They're showing the N right now.

Suck my balls NFL.
Old 29 Nov 2007, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

NFL Network in HD.

It are win.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 03:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Channelsurfing.net has it. Just click the first Packers vs. Cowboys link. They're showing the N right now.

Suck my balls NFL.
It's not the nfl's fault. They want the channel to be free or at the least, on any basic cable package. And let's be honest, who the hell doesn't have cable these days. But Comcast and the other cable/sat companies want to charge a premium fee for the N. They can swipe another 5 bucks from everybody because everybody wants the fucking channel. Then a bunch of courts ruled in their favor. It sucks. I made a thread about it a while back.

But what the NFL really fucked up is that whole local black out bullshit thing. Rog better get to work on that.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 04:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
But what the NFL really fucked up is that whole local black out bullshit thing. Rog better get to work on that.
To be honest...I have no problems with that...because Niners and Chokeland are doing so terrible...it is better not to watch them...

Like last time they blackout the Chokeland's game...and put the game of the regular season so far...Pats vs. Colts...that was great...

Basically every sunday I'm expecting to see the Niners in the morning and Chokeland in the afternoon game...I'm just tired of that...and since there is blackout for non sold out games...I get to see better games...instead of boring ass games such as Chokeland vs. NYJ and whatnot...

Old 29 Nov 2007, 06:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Looks like I'm out of luck because of my slow net connection. I think the Cowboys will win.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote