ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

My Official College Football Poll-Week 12

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2007, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default My Official College Football Poll-Week 12

1.) LSU 10-1
2.) Kansas 11-0
3.) West Virginia 9-1
4.) Missouri 9-2
5.) Texas 9-2
6.) Hawaii 10-0
7.) Georgia 9-2
8.) Ohio State 11-1
9.) Oklahoma 9-2
10.) Oregon 9-2
11.) Virginia Tech 9-2
12.) USC 8-2
13.) Florida 8-3
14.) Arizona State 9-1
15.) Boise State 10-1
16.) BYU 8-2
17.) Virginia 9-2
18.) Boston College 9-2
19.) South Florida 8-3
20.) Tennessee 8-3
21.) Auburn 7-4
22.) Connecticut 9-2
23.) Air Force 9-3
24.) Wisconisn 9-3
25.) Troy 7-3

OTHERS:
Kentucky, Michigan, Clemson, Illinois, Rutgers,
South Carolina, Penn State, Wake Forest, Central Florida, Texas Tech,
Cincinnati
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 01:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Texas at 5 is a joke. You must not have watched a Texas game at all this year..Seriously. I'm a huge Longhorn fan..But I wouldn't put them over 12. ASU behind 3 loss UF is another huge joke. The Pac-10 is just as good as the SEC. Auburn at 4 losses is a joke over 9-2 UConn. Seriously..How does the SEC's dick feel?..Man..You're on it hard.
Old 22 Nov 2007, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Texas at 5 is a joke. You must not have watched a Texas game at all this year..Seriously. I'm a huge Longhorn fan..But I wouldn't put them over 12. ASU behind 3 loss UF is another huge joke. The Pac-10 is just as good as the SEC. Auburn at 4 losses is a joke over 9-2 UConn. Seriously..How does the SEC's dick feel?..Man..You're on it hard.
Maybe you should start realizing what the rest of the world has already realized, that the Pac-10 is not as good as the SEC. If he were to put ASU above Florida it would've been ridiculous. Take a look at Arizona State's schedule and if you try to tell me that their schedule can even compare to Florida's in the slightest then you're a lot dumber than I thought. Sometimes I wonder if you even watch football.

The Pac-10 is not comparable to the SEC at this point in the season. Prior to the start of the season, when ESPN was on USC's dick, everyone compared the Pac-10 to the SEC. After the way this season has been, all comparisons ended and there is absolutely no way to argue that teams like Oregon State, UCLA, Cal, Arizona, Stanford, etc. are even close to the level of teams like LSU, Florida, Tennessee, Auburn, Kentucky, South Carolina, or even Vanderbilt for that matter.

By the way... UConn over Auburn? LMAO. Okay. You really can't know much if you're saying the things you're saying.
Old 22 Nov 2007, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Sam..Do I really need to bring up the Gators schedule again?..You know..Troy..Western Kentucky..Florida Atlantic..3-8 Ole Miss..5-6 Vandy..etc. Auburn fucking BLOWS. Do you forget the fact that they lost to fucking USF at home?..But I guess thats excusable because USF is good..Even though they're getting pasted now.

Then theres Tennessee..PASTED by Cal..(Who is 7-4, BTW.)

Sam..The Gators have not scheduled an OOC game out of the STATE OF FLORIDA IN OVER A DECADE. That is a fact. You have no right to talk about anyone's schedule when you can't even go out of state to play a cupcake for Christs sakes.

UConn Bitchsmacked USF..Auburn lost to USF..And UConn has won 2 more games. 9-2 UConn > Auburn. You can say the SEC beats each other up all you want..But that doesn't matter in a national poll. A 9-2 team from a BCS confrence should be ranked over a 7-4 team from a BCS confrence every time. You can't deal in hyoptheticals of who would win in a matchup..It doesn't matter. Just like a 1 loss team in a BCS confrence should be ranked over a 3 loss team everytime. Thats why the coaches..You know..the people that actually know the game..Have ASU far ahead of UF..You know..Because they don't have your obvious SEC bias.

And lets not forget the two times that USC just fucked Arkansas in the ass...And that 30-0 Drubbing of Auburn.

And Alabama's great loss to UL MONROE last week.

Side Note..Since 1990..In Pac 10 vs. SEC head to head matchups..The SEC is 10-9. Wow..Huge amount of dominance. I know you couldn't get your head out of team Tebow's nutsack long enough to look up facts or something..

Last edited by The_One; 22 Nov 2007 at 03:48 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Sam..Do I really need to bring up the Gators schedule again?..You know..Troy..Western Kentucky..Florida Atlantic..3-8 Ole Miss..5-6 Vandy..etc. Auburn fucking BLOWS. Do you forget the fact that they lost to fucking USF at home?..But I guess thats excusable because USF is good..Even though they're getting pasted now.

Then theres Tennessee..PASTED by Cal..(Who is 7-4, BTW.)

Sam..The Gators have not scheduled an OOC game out of the STATE OF FLORIDA IN OVER A DECADE. That is a fact. You have no right to talk about anyone's schedule when you can't even go out of state to play a cupcake for Christs sakes.

UConn Bitchsmacked USF..Auburn lost to USF..And UConn has won 2 more games. 9-2 UConn > Auburn. You can say the SEC beats each other up all you want..But that doesn't matter in a national poll. A 9-2 team from a BCS confrence should be ranked over a 7-4 team from a BCS confrence every time. You can't deal in hyoptheticals of who would win in a matchup..It doesn't matter. Just like a 1 loss team in a BCS confrence should be ranked over a 3 loss team everytime. Thats why the coaches..You know..the people that actually know the game..Have ASU far ahead of UF..You know..Because they don't have your obvious SEC bias.

And lets not forget the two times that USC just fucked Arkansas in the ass...And that 30-0 Drubbing of Auburn.

And Alabama's great loss to UL MONROE last week.

Side Note..Since 1990..In Pac 10 vs. SEC head to head matchups..The SEC is 10-9. Wow..Huge amount of dominance. I know you couldn't get your head out of team Tebow's nutsack long enough to look up facts or something..
Every team has a few joke games every year. Big deal. I'm bringing in the Sagarin Ratings. It really doesn't mean much, but we've had this argument close to seventy-six times now and each time we say the same things.

Oregon-LSU: Ducks favored by 0.5 points.

Arizona State-Florida: Gators by 1.8.

USC-Auburn: Tigers by 0.5.

Cal-Georgia: Bulldogs by 2.4.

Oregon State-Alabama: Crimson Tide by 4.8.

UCLA-Kentucky: Wildcats by 5.9.

Washington-Tennessee: Volunteers by 6.6.

Arizona-Arkansas: Razorbacks by 9.7.

Washington State-South Carolina: Gamecocks by 10.4.

Stanford-Vanderbilt: Commodores by 7

Going by this rating system (which eliminates any bias of polls somewhat like the BCS), it looks to me like the SEC would reign victorious in all games minus LSU/Oregon, and even then it's only a 0.5 margin.

Obviously, our argument's going no where because we've said everything over and over. I've never, at this point in the season, heard anyone negate the fact that the SEC is the best conference in Division I-A. The way I see it, this argument happens every year between the SEC and some other conference and at the end of the season the SEC always crushes them in the bowl games.

I guess we'll find out who's better when bowl season starts.
Old 24 Nov 2007, 10:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Thanks for the comments..good or bad

and One i like that u have ur opinions...but i make these threads so that ppl who disagree can make a poll of their own to show their opinion
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2007, 11:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Obviously, our argument's going no where because we've said everything over and over. I've never, at this point in the season, heard anyone negate the fact that the SEC is the best conference in Division I-A. The way I see it, this argument happens every year between the SEC and some other conference and at the end of the season the SEC always crushes them in the bowl games.
Like how the SEC beat up the Big Ten last year in the bowls right?
Old 25 Nov 2007, 12:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Like how the SEC beat up the Big Ten last year in the bowls right?
What happened in the National Championship game?
Old 25 Nov 2007, 04:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Hawaii rolling to that undefeated record. Just won the WAC title... Hopefully its enough for a bowl game this year.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2007, 10:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
What happened in the National Championship game?
So your basing your idea about the Big Ten - SEC bowl games last year on the national championship game? Are you going to even factor in the other games?
Old 25 Nov 2007, 10:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
So your basing your idea about the Big Ten - SEC bowl games last year on the national championship game? Are you going to even factor in the other games?
Well if the best in the SEC destroys the best of the Big East, shouldn't that tell you something?
Old 25 Nov 2007, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Well if the best in the SEC destroys the best of the Big East, shouldn't that tell you something?
Yeah but basing a war off one battle is a little stupid don't you think?
Old 26 Nov 2007, 06:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Yeah but basing a war off one battle is a little stupid don't you think?
No, not really. Ohio State and Florida were supposed to be the best of their respective conferences. When one team defeats the other buy as big of a landslide as it was, it should tell you something.
Old 26 Nov 2007, 11:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
No, not really. Ohio State and Florida were supposed to be the best of their respective conferences. When one team defeats the other buy as big of a landslide as it was, it should tell you something.
Yeah, it tells you Florida was better than Ohio State. It doesn't however tell you that the SEC as a whole is better than the Big Ten.
Old 27 Nov 2007, 10:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Yeah, it tells you Florida was better than Ohio State. It doesn't however tell you that the SEC as a whole is better than the Big Ten.
Not necessarily, but the way I see it, the best in the conference is pretty much a representative of their conference. I guess I can see where you're coming from though. If Tennessee were to beat LSU in the SEC championship game I don't think I'd consider Tennessee the best in the SEC. Championships are almost impossible to fairly determine without a playoff system. That's the reason the BCS is so fucked up obviously. However, we can never expect conference playoffs and we'll never see national playoffs.

The Big Ten was probably as good as the SEC last year. I have no problem admitting that. The Pac-10, though, I don't think is close to as good as the SEC as people seem to think. The Pac-10 is a good conference, but I don't think it can even compete with the SEC. I think it takes a fan of an SEC team to realize the greatness of the SEC. I find SEC football to be a hell of a lot more exciting than any other conference. I'd quit my job (exaggeration) to watch Kentucky or LSU or Florida or Tennessee or Georgia (luckily we have TVs at my job) but watching an Oregon or Ohio State or Kansas game just puts me to sleep. The level of excitement and energy and competition in the SEC just seems unmatched to me by any other team.

Basically, arguments will never end and we'll keep running in circles until we have a playoff system. Unfortunately, that will never happen in college football.