ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Week 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2007, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default NFL Week 11

Miami remains winless...on pace to be 0-16...

Maybe that Minnesota's O-line doesn't get enough credits...because no Peterson...but Taylor still managed to run 169 yards and 3 Tds...goddamn

I haven't seen P. Manning struggled this hard to win a football game before...goddamn...

GB is that damn good...9-1?...who would've thought that?...goddamn...Number 4 for MVP...
Old 18 Nov 2007, 04:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Right now I don't know if the game's over or going into OT.

The Browns gave it away even if they win, though.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2007, 04:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Fucken Ravens suck a left nutsack... We need a top ten pick... And we aint getting it when Cleveland keeps winning games...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2007, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Booyah. Improvements need to be made, but a W is a W is a W.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 18 Nov 2007, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

At least we scored first.

Fuckin' Beck's gotta learn.
Old 18 Nov 2007, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

We let a Tavaris Jackson-led offense gain almost 500 total yards on us. We let a WR pass for almost 100 yards on us. We made Chester Taylor look like Jim Brown. We fucking suck.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2007, 08:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Cowboys are 9-1

Romo to TO for four touchdowns

I only saw a little of the game, though, cuz I was at work:ugh
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2007, 09:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

WAY TO FUCKING GO, JETS!! THAT'S THE FUCK I'M TALKIN BOUT, GANG GREEN!! WAY TO FUCKING BE!!! GOOD FUCKIN LOOKIN, BOY!!! GOOD FUCKIN LOOKIN!

Late.

Old 18 Nov 2007, 11:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Cowboys are 9-1

Romo to TO for four touchdowns

I only saw a little of the game, though, cuz I was at work:ugh
Yall barely got away homey, Campbell played his heart out, TO just abused Springs. I think it would've been a different story if Sean Taylor would've been there to help our secondary.

Side Note: What New England is doing to Buffalo is a thing of beauty.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2007, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Yall barely got away homey, Campbell played his heart out, TO just abused Springs. I think it would've been a different story if Sean Taylor would've been there to help our secondary.

Side Note: What New England is doing to Buffalo is a thing of beauty.
A win is a win man.

Records are usually thrown out the window when the 'Boys and 'Skins get together, and today was no different. I was at work, so I didn't see the game, but I heard we went up 28-16 and I thought it was over, but the 'Skins hung in and took it to us.

I could say the same thing about when we played the Patriots. If we had Anthony Henry, it could have been a different outcome. We played them tough, but ran out of gas and missed on a few key plays.

NE is raping Buffalo. It was hella fucked up when they had 4th and 1, and went for it instead of kicking a gield goal.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2007, 01:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Watch NE get their first loss vs Miami especially if the clinch before week 15 and you know they will I don't see NE playing their stating offense or defense and Miami will bring their A game vs the C game Pats.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2007, 10:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Late.

Old 19 Nov 2007, 11:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Chargers are like, "The sum of the parts does not exceed the total" or some shit like that. They have great players that just don't play very great. Still, we got a great chance to win our shitty assed division in the next couple weeks

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2007, 12:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
A win is a win man.

Records are usually thrown out the window when the 'Boys and 'Skins get together, and today was no different. I was at work, so I didn't see the game, but I heard we went up 28-16 and I thought it was over, but the 'Skins hung in and took it to us.

I could say the same thing about when we played the Patriots. If we had Anthony Henry, it could have been a different outcome. We played them tough, but ran out of gas and missed on a few key plays.

NE is raping Buffalo. It was hella fucked up when they had 4th and 1, and went for it instead of kicking a gield goal.
Campbell was landing passes all day. If we dont get pressure on the recievers come December and January. We are going to get raped silly... That was ridiculous the amount of open recievers Campbell was able to hit. And you could tell at the end of the game that the D-Line was fucking smoked. Having the carry the other 7 or 8 players on Defence for 45 minutes...

Still Romo kept finding T.O up the middle which is what we want to see(stupid Andre Gurode having an absolute shocker)... Other then that. We didnt play that badly. Run got stuffed(fucken Wade Phillips bowing to media and fan pressure to play Marion more... I told you he couldnt fucken go for that long and that early and be as effective in the third and fourth Quarters...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2007, 10:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
What do you expect? They're New England. They don't exactly know what class is.