ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Heisman Watch...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2007, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Heisman Watch...

Who do you like for the Heisman this year?

After Matt Ryan's horrible performance against FSU last night, I think he's pretty much done. Dennis Dixon played pretty good against Arizona State, but I still like Tebow obviously. He played ridiculously good against Vandy yesterday. Threw for three TDs and ran for two. He completed 22 of 27 for 281 yards and one pick. The guy has the highest pass efficiency of any QB in the league right now. He's a machine. I almost lost hope after the Georgia game, but the way he played yesterday along with the way Ryan played against FSU is making me think he's still got a great chance.
Old 04 Nov 2007, 11:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Dixon should win it. Hands down. But he's in the Pac-10..Playing for not so storied Oregon.

Oregon should be #2, BTW.
Old 08 Nov 2007, 08:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Mike Hart killed his chances these past couple of weeks.
Old 08 Nov 2007, 11:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

When is Troy Smith going to play in Baltimore?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2007, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
When is Troy Smith going to play in Baltimore?
Yeah no kidding. I head they loved him in training camp and whatnot.
Old 16 Nov 2007, 01:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Dixon is hurt and the Ducks lose. Who would've thought?

He's more than likely out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury. That will pretty much put Dixon out of the race and leaves us with Tebow, Daniel, and McFadden as the front runners. I think we can probably count Chase Daniel out seeing as he plays for an unproven team such as Missouri, especially with them playing Kansas next week.

Tebow probably should win it, based on his stats. 2,532 yards passing, 718 yards rushing, 42 TDs (23 passing, 19 rushing), 67.8% completion percentage (best in the league), and a 177.1 QB rating. With two joke games coming up (FAU and FSU), you can probably bet that his stats are going to be a lot better come the end of the season.

However, Tebow's a sophomore, and because of that I think Darren McFadden will win the award. McFadden is an insane RB, rushing for over 100 yards every game but two. I think Tebow is a better player, but if he doesn't win the Heisman then Darren McFadden is almost just as deserving.
Old 08 Dec 2007, 11:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

The ceremony is tonight. Who's winning it? Who should win it?

Obviously, I'd answer Tebow for both questions.

http://stiffarmtrophy.com

That's a website that looks for all of the people who are Heisman voters and asks them who they're voting for. For the past five years that they've been doing this, they've been able to name at least the top three in order. Tebow's up by like 70-something percent right now.
Old 08 Dec 2007, 11:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Fuck Tebow, Fuck the Gators, and Fuck Florida, you fucking bunch of pansies. The U.S. should just take a fucking jackhammer and cut away the state of Florida and let it float down to Cuba, so they can join that fucking country.

McFadden should win. Hands down.

I know Sam will come on and whine about why should he win and not Tebow, look at the numbers, blah blah.

Tebow sucks a big donkey dick. You can hype him and say all this shit, but in the end you know what the reality will be. Heisman or not, Tebow will fail in life. He will fail as an NFL QB just like the other Gators did. Fuck Florida QBs, I hope Tebow comes out next fall and goes to the Cheatriots to back up Brady, only to suck at life for that bitch ass team as well.
Old 08 Dec 2007, 11:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Fuck Tebow, Fuck the Gators, and Fuck Florida, you fucking bunch of pansies. The U.S. should just take a fucking jackhammer and cut away the state of Florida and let it float down to Cuba, so they can join that fucking country.

McFadden should win. Hands down.

I know Sam will come on and whine about why should he win and not Tebow, look at the numbers, blah blah.

Tebow sucks a big donkey dick. You can hype him and say all this shit, but in the end you know what the reality will be. Heisman or not, Tebow will fail in life. He will fail as an NFL QB just like the other Gators did. Fuck Florida QBs, I hope Tebow comes out next fall and goes to the Cheatriots to back up Brady, only to suck at life for that bitch ass team as well.
Well I'm glad you'd say that because you're a Georgia fan. That's your job. I think the same about Georgia. It's part of the rivalry.

Bottom line is, if McFadden should win it, then he will. Heisman voters are traditionalists looking for any reason not to give it to a sophomore. The reason McFadden won't win the trophy is because he hasn't been consistent throughout the entire season. Had Tebow's shoulder been healed to the point where he could at least lift his arm past a nintey degree angle from his body during the Georgia game, Georgia would've been done for and the Heisman voters know that. The game was lost on defense and a 100% Tebow would've scored all over that classless and over rated school that is the University of Georgia. I'm glad Georgia didn't make it to the BCS Championship game because they don't deserve it. You can't just start playing like a real team half way through the season and expect national championships. It doesn't work like that.

As for Tebow in the NFL. I've said it before, but the people who say that Tim Tebow won't do well in the NFL are the people who don't watch his games. Tebow is not a running QB... he is a QB that can run. Plain and simple. His numbers surpass both Vince Young's and Troy Smith's as a passer. He is the third most efficient passer behind only two QBs who have yet to prove that they're worthy of any recognition. QBs who can run are becoming the future of the NFL. Tebow is too often compared to Vince Young or Alex Smith, two spread QBs who have not done so well in the NFL. Tebow's style of play is really nothing like Young's or Smith's and that's what tells me that people don't watch him play. Watch some games. It's not fair to say that a 6' 4" QB that weighs 250-something pounds won't do good in the NFL. Try waiting two years before you make that judgement about a sophomore. And no, Tebow will not leave his junior year.
Old 08 Dec 2007, 12:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

If you think Tebow has an NFL-Caliber arm..Those Gator glasses are thicker than I thought. Maybe a fullback.

Plus..I don't know how many NFL teams are going to take a guy who is going to already be beaten half to death before he steps foot on the Combine.
Old 08 Dec 2007, 07:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Well I'm glad you'd say that because you're a Georgia fan. That's your job. I think the same about Georgia. It's part of the rivalry.
That right there is where I stopped reading. I didn't look at anything else you wrote, because not once have I ever stated that I was a Georgia fan. Nope, don't believe I ever said that. So until you find me a thread where I just came out and said that "I am a Georgia fan," your very arguement is null and void.

Thank you and have a great day.

Sidenote: Fuck Tebow!
Old 09 Dec 2007, 09:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Well Tebow won it. Sam, you can stfu now.
Old 09 Dec 2007, 12:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Damn I was hoping McFadden would win it even though I knew it was going to be Tebow.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2007, 08:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
If you think Tebow has an NFL-Caliber arm..Those Gator glasses are thicker than I thought. Maybe a fullback.
So having the third highest completion percentage behind Brennan and Daniel doesn't qualify him for having a good arm? Damn. We must be thinking of two different sports.

Quote:
Plus..I don't know how many NFL teams are going to take a guy who is going to already be beaten half to death before he steps foot on the Combine.
A lot of people say that, and I'd agree with you if he kept doing what he's doing throughout his college career. You gotta realize though, they use him to run a lot because we really didn't have a running back that was anything special this year. Kestahn Moore is pretty good, but he's not great. Brandon James isn't that great either, although he is an amazing kick returner. A lot of people compare him to Devin Hester. As far as college goes, I think they're pretty comparable but I'm not sure James is going to be anything like Hester is in the NFL. The good news, and the reason Tebow's not in any danger, is that next year we'll have Emanuel Moody starting. He wasn't able to play this season because he transfered from USC and the NCAA has that stupid transfer rule. It's going to take a lot of beatings off of Tebow. Don't expect to see the same Tebow next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
That right there is where I stopped reading. I didn't look at anything else you wrote, because not once have I ever stated that I was a Georgia fan. Nope, don't believe I ever said that. So until you find me a thread where I just came out and said that "I am a Georgia fan," your very arguement is null and void.

Thank you and have a great day.

Sidenote: Fuck Tebow!
I could've sworn you've said you're a Georgia fan, and seeing as you live in Georgia I figured you were for sure. My bad. If anything, that makes you a better person.
Old 10 Dec 2007, 11:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm suprised you even have the strength to post, after jacking off to your boyfriend all night.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote