ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL week 9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2007, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default NFL week 9

There are other great games...beside the Patriots/Colts...top stories would have to be

A. Peterson - 258 yards 3 Tds...they are having the ball and the lead so more dose of AP to add to that stat line...
Detroit Lions is up 44-0 against Denver and about to be 6-2 10 wins? might be a very good predictions.
D. Brees 445 yards and 3 TDs...the Saints are back...
GB is leading late in the 4th quarter...could be 7-1
2 Kickoff return for TDs over 100+ yards...

What a wild week already...and the "big" game is not even kicked off yet...
Old 04 Nov 2007, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Denver can lick my balls.
Old 04 Nov 2007, 04:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

I was suprised at the way Minnesota pulled away so easily in the 2nd half. I really don't give a fuck about any of the noon games. I'm ready to watch Peyton ass rape the stupid fucking Patriots.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

296-yards a new single game record...and he is a ROOKIE! fucking beast...
Old 04 Nov 2007, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Colts up 20-10 on the Patriots.

From what I saw (I missed the 3rd quarter and the beginning of the 4th), it looks like the Colts are dominating them and wearing out the Pats defense
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, the colts are winning so... TOMBrady ball suckers... can all shut up this week. I could only hope...

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Well, the game is over...Tom and the Boys do it again.

2:25 Left and we're about to bully the Colts...

Big up to my Skins for comeback on them Jets too.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Colts up 20-10 on the Patriots.

From what I saw (I missed the 3rd quarter and the beginning of the 4th), it looks like the Colts are dominating them and wearing out the Pats defense
I spoke too soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Well, the game is over...Tom and the Boys do it again.

2:25 Left and we're about to bully the Colts...

Big up to my Skins for comeback on them Jets too.
LMFAO, they're taking knees now...
Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
I spoke too soon

LMFAO, they're taking knees now...
Yeah, they got tired of people saying they were pricks for running up the score.

Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have no idea how the Pats won that game.

What the hell happened.
Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Yeah, they got tired of people saying they were pricks for running up the score.

I don't even think they care people think they're pricks. The Colts were only down by one score, so any turnover would have put Manning and the offense back on the field.

I guarantee if they were up by at least 10 points, they would have been throwing and trying to score.
Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Fuck...
Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:

I don't even think they care people think they're pricks. The Colts were only down by one score, so any turnover would have put Manning and the offense back on the field.

I guarantee if they were up by at least 10 points, they would have been throwing and trying to score.
Stick are you saying the Pats knew not to try any slick shit, with the Colts?

Quote:
Fuck...
LOL.

Old 04 Nov 2007, 08:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Stick are you saying the Pats knew not to try any slick shit, with the Colts?

LOL.
Not necessarily that it was against the Colts, but the score dictated it.

It also could be the that it was the Colts and knowing there's a great chance they'll have to face them down the road and didn't want to give them any extra incentive.
Old 04 Nov 2007, 08:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

So 19-0, Stick? Think they'll do it?