ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Mark Richt's a Gangsta

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2007, 07:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Mark Richt's a Gangsta

Georgia beat Flordia today.

After the first Georgia score, the entire team, I mean the entire team rushed the field in Jacksonville to celebrate in the endzone. They got flagged for celebration.

At Halftime the reporter talked to Richt as his team was leading, at the end of the conversation, she asked about his players rushing the field after the first score and he said:

"I told them if they didn't get a penalty for celebration I was going to be mad."

That is straight up hilarious right there.

Fuck Florida, and Tim Tebow.

So discuss celebration moments in college football, or anything you found funny.
Old 27 Oct 2007, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Any reason the game was in Jacksonville? I thought Florida was in Gainsville.
Old 27 Oct 2007, 09:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

They play on a neutral field every year...half the stadium is for georgia fans, half for florida.
Old 27 Oct 2007, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't really hate Florida...but I loved watching Georgia beat them down...Tim Tebow couldn't get the W so all that Heisman shit goes bye bye for him.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2007, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
I don't really hate Florida...but I loved watching Georgia beat them down...Tim Tebow couldn't get the W so all that Heisman shit goes bye bye for him.

Yeah he couldn't get the win ain't that crazy, about like your high school team last year.
Old 28 Oct 2007, 01:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

4 penalties for 50 + yards to start off the game....shit was gonna be a poppin' after that. Not that I agree with the coach sponsored "unsportsmanlike conduct" as I feel there are better, more suitable ways to motivate your team, but people outside the SEC just don't understand rivalries that run this deep, that might explain my hatred for the creamsicle crew from Knoxville.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2007, 03:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

If Tebow was 100% we would've beat Georgia no doubt. I was stupid enough not to realize that no-contact practices meant he wasn't going to run the ball more than like three times. We ran an offense that's really designed to have a running QB, we just took all of the option plays out of it and it didn't work out for us. We also tried out a lot of plays that we haven't used before that pretty much ended up in our o-line breaking down. I just think Florida came into this game not taking Georgia serious at all plus an obviously hurt Tebow and that led to the upset. Our secondary absolutely needs some work though, but that's usually the case when they're as young as they are. Next year we'll have a 100% Tebow (hopefully) and a matured secondary. Georgia won't stand a chance.

I mean, it was really classless the way the whole Georgia team acted, and I'm not just saying that because they beat us, but it was kinda ridiculous and I was glad that even the guys calling the game didn't agree with it. You don't get your team pumped by having them act like classless pieces of shit. If that was the way it was, then college football wouldn't be as prestigous as it is. Georgia took it to an all time low this week and really made themselves look bad as a program in my eyes. There's no excuse for having your entire team run onto the field after the first touchdown of the game and there's no excuse for having your players taunt the opposing team's fans after every score. That's really the epitome of classlessness in my book and not the way to get your team worked up. You may call it gangsta, but I call it pathetic and I'd be embarrassed if my team acted that way. Next time I think Georgia might want to work inside the rulebook if they're trying to pump up their team. Auburn and LSU were able to do it without looking like morons. Either way, Georgia's played like shit all season. Had Florida expected to play a real team this week, we would've won.

So nice job winning your third game against Florida in the past eighteen games. Maybe next time you guys can do it with some class.
Old 28 Oct 2007, 03:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
If Tebow was 100% we would've beat Georgia no doubt.
And if Rosie Palmer didn't get her knee jacked up, Cincy would've won the Super Bowl that year .

And if my aunt had a package, she'd be my uncle.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2007, 04:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I was eating and about to go to work and turned on the TV and saw that they ran the ball like 7 or 8 straight times and ended with a diving extended reach for the TD...and then the whole team rushed to celebrate...it was funny as hell...they also got another penalty which is for number 77 for taunting...dude was like dancing and stuff it was funny as hell...Too bad I had work like 20 minutes later...so didn't see the whole game...
Old 28 Oct 2007, 10:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73h 61u3
And if Rosie Palmer didn't get her knee jacked up, Cincy would've won the Super Bowl that year .

And if my aunt had a package, she'd be my uncle.

Late.
Not saying it matters, but a healthy Florida team is better than a healthy Georgia team.
Old 28 Oct 2007, 01:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

What i think is funny and amazing at the same time, is how my Jayhawks are 8-0 after beating A&M lastnight. It's the first time since 1909. And what makes it better is that basketball starts Thursday.
Old 28 Oct 2007, 04:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Yeah he couldn't get the win ain't that crazy, about like your high school team last year.
True...we went 0-11 last year...but this year, if we win next week we make playoffs
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2007, 05:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
True...we went 0-11 last year...but this year, if we win next week we make playoffs
My high school put the beatdown on some punkass team from Detroit 35-0 in the first round of the state playoffs.