ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

My Official College Football Poll...Week 8

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2007, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default My Official College Football Poll...Week 8

1.) Ohio State 8-0
2.) Boston College 7-0
3.) Oklahoma 7-1
4.) LSU 7-1
5.) Oregon 6-1
6.) West Virgina 6-1
7.) Virgina Tech 6-1
8.) Arizona State 7-0
9.) USC 6-1
10.) Florida 5-2
11.) Kansas 7-0
12.) South Florida 6-1
13.) Missouri 6-1
14.) Hawaii 7-0
15.) Texas 6-2
16.) South Carolina 6-2
17.) Kentucky 6-2
18.) California 5-2
19.) Georgia 5-2
20.) Michigan 6-2
21.) Penn State 6-2
22.) Virgina 7-1
23.) Boise State 6-1
24.) Alabama 6-2
25.) Auburn 5-3

I realize ur's may be different...but I like criticism, so go ahead and reply to this if u want...oh and I don't look at BCS at all while making this...I do look into the AP/USA Today polls however.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 10:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Kansas is undefeated?
Old 22 Oct 2007, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

BC and Ohio State don't deserve the top two spots they play a bunch of low rank teams who we could beat.

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 04:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Will, you're at SLU. You already lost to Kansas, what make syou think that your school's team could beat Ohio St? We'll see about Boston College on Thursday when they play Va Tech.

Just for a little support to you What, here's mine.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width=94 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=16>
LSU
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=16>
BC
Oklahoma
Arizona St
Ohio St
Hawaii
Kansas
USC
Va Tech
Oregon
Florida
Missourri
W. Virginia
Auburn
Kentucky
Georgia
USF
S. Carolina
Cal
Penn St
Texas
UCLA
Alabama
Michigan
Clemson
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2007, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

i don't mean slu i mean we could put a team together on here and beat BC and Ohio State.

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2007, 01:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariydude
i don't mean slu i mean we could put a team together on here and beat BC and Ohio State.

Yeah okay.

I don't think it's so much that the top teams suck. I think it's just that the talent is more spread around now. You don't have your typical USCs and Ohio State's and Florida's sucking up all the talent. An LSU could legitimately lose to a Kansas.
Old 23 Oct 2007, 09:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

This season has just been so crazy...for all we kno..kansas vs. arizona state could be the title game lol
Old 23 Oct 2007, 10:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Ohio State and BC absolutely do not deserve top two. Ohio State's schedule is one of the most ridiculously easy schedules I've seen in a long time. I have no idea how they're ranked so high.

Florida's winning the National Championship by the way. Watch out. Everyone will drop including LSU when Florida beats them in the SEC championship game. The way this season has been, anything is possible.
Old 24 Oct 2007, 12:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

College football. Where everything but your record determines your ranking.

I have no idea how you all can keep up with all that nonsense.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2007, 08:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Ohio State and BC absolutely do not deserve top two. Ohio State's schedule is one of the most ridiculously easy schedules I've seen in a long time. I have no idea how they're ranked so high.

Florida's winning the National Championship by the way. Watch out. Everyone will drop including LSU when Florida beats them in the SEC championship game. The way this season has been, anything is possible.

I have UF going 10-2..but losing to LSU again in the SEC title game.
Old 24 Oct 2007, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

The only reason I have OSU and BC ranked one and two...is b/c...yes their schedule is easy....but they've done what many other teams failed to do this year...NOT lose
Old 24 Oct 2007, 09:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7|-|3_0|\|3
I have UF going 10-2..but losing to LSU again in the SEC title game.
It could happen, but I really doubt it. Like I've said before, the majority of the SEC teams this year are all very evenly matched. Florida could easily beat LSU, especially at a neutral field, and especially in a title game. All Florida really needs to do is step up their defense and that can take a lot of work. Our offense could for sure beat LSU's defense, it's just a matter of containing LSU's offense enough to outscore them. Two losses to LSU in one season is pretty unlikely for a team like Florida.
Old 24 Oct 2007, 10:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'd vote for Tebow for Heisman though..If UF goes 10-2. You got to be worried with this bruised shoulder..The kid takes a beating.
Old 26 Oct 2007, 11:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7|-|3_0|\|3
I'd vote for Tebow for Heisman though..If UF goes 10-2. You got to be worried with this bruised shoulder..The kid takes a beating.
Well, it was his non-throwing arm so the shoulder itself isn't going to effect his actual play tomorrow in Jacksonville. I get what you're saying though, but he's a tough kid. You can really tell though that in some select games or quarters they try to keep him from running the ball as much as possible without having to sacrifice our offense to give him a break. I don't see him getting hurt, or at least the type of hurt that's gonna keep him out for a quarter or a season. When he was still deciding whether to go to Alabama or Florida, ESPN did a special on him and they showed a clip where the kid played a game of high school football with a knee-high cast around his leg. I don't see much stopping him this season.

All that's really holding us back this year is our defense, but it's surprising that they've even been doing as good as they have been. If you look at our scores to our games, it's all a matter of scoring more points.

But yeah, Tebow for Heisman. CBS and Fox Sports both have him as their number one. Someone told me that Tebow was number one on ESPN too, but I checked and he's third or something so I don't know. What are the chances they'd actually let a sophomore QB win it though?
Old 26 Oct 2007, 12:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Even though Tebow right now is the best choice, I wouldn't be supprised to see him get screwed and have the heisman got to Mike Hart or Matt Ryan or something.