ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Speaking of Bostonian Class...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2007, 01:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Speaking of Bostonian Class...

It was funny watching the Indians take the 3-1 lead in the ALCS.

It was the around the 6th inning or so...I'm sure someone can look it up and give me the exact inning down to the third...but it was around that time that the Sox were down 7-0. Kevin Eucalyptus hit a solo homer. Next batter was Big Sloppy, and he hit a solo homer.

So at that point, it's back to back jacks...but the score's still 7-2 coming down the stretch.

Next batter is Manny. Who hit a solo homer.

Now here's the funny part.

Manny threw the bat down and held his hands up in a victory sign...took a long and drawn out trot around the bases and jumped on Big Sloppy like he'd just hit a walkoff home run in Game 7 of The Series or something.

I fuckin love Manny. He gets a pass on pretty much everything he does from me (including signing with the Dead Cox)......that was some funny shit.

By the way Manny...in case you're out there and didn't notice...you lost tonight.

Fuckin love Manny though. So funny how stupid he is. And I really mean that in the best possible way. Really I do.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2007, 11:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

There you go....now I can actually repect you when you post a thread about how a Boston team is losing to a team that you are a fan of but the Tribe is probably going to get swept by the Rockies who are smiply just on fire this post season.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2007, 11:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I was gonna make this thread, but I knew you'd make it better than I could.

Mine would have been something like:

As only Manny can do it...

Anyone see ManRam's homerun celebration? That shit was fuckin' hilarious, cuz they were still down by four runs

That's just Manny bein' Manny though
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2007, 11:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I am actually getting sick of Manny myself even though he can hit a few home runs he is just all drama.
Old 17 Oct 2007, 11:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady Moss
I am actually getting sick of Manny myself even though he can hit a few home runs he is just all drama.

So we like a Red Sox player, and now you're getting sick of him?

That's just priceless
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2007, 12:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I have been sick of Manny since after the 2004 season.
Old 17 Oct 2007, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It was all over the highlight real. BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK-HOMERUNS!!!!!!

btw cleveland wins

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2007, 04:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
It was all over the highlight real. BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK-HOMERUNS!!!!!!

btw cleveland wins
Oh well, the Red Sox made it further in the playoffs this year since there WS win in 2004.....hats off to the Indians if they win tonight and good luck vs The Colorado Rockies in the WS they are going to need it.
Old 17 Oct 2007, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I'm thinking Manny got so excited about the back to back to back that he forgot they were still 4 runs down .

Hats off to the Indians, they have given the Sox a complete ass whooping. They need to finish them off though, lest they end up like the Yankees in 04.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2007, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

LMAO...Boston goes from predicting a Red Sox/Diamondbacks World Series to predicting a Rockies sweep of the Indians...really...he probably would've said something different if I was a Rockies fan...

But yeah...getting back to what matters...there's still a game left to win. Boston's still got a $200 Million dollar payroll or whatever, so I won't be uncorking any Champagne or making any World Series predictions until the ALCS is over.

But it's funny to watch Manny. There's seriously a good chance that he had no idea what the score was at the time...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote