ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

That was the most insane game ever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2007, 04:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default That was the most insane game ever

Before you guys go on about how bad the Cowboys look, there's no need to because I know they had not right at all winning that game. We got damn lucky, and we are so lucky to be 5-0 right now.

I don't think I will ever experience something like that in my life. I really don't know where to start. Its 4:30 am, and I just got home from Buffalo. My mind is racing like i'm on coke, and I still can't believe what happened.

This was my first time seeing the Cowboys in Buffalo, so I didn't know what to expect from the Bills fans. They were pretty bad. There was ALOT of shit talking going on. The only thing that saved us Cowboys fans was that probably around 50% of the people there were Cowboys fans. There was so many of it. I loved it. There was alot of Tony Homo chants going on, and people just calling the Cowboys gay.

When we got into the stadium we went down to the feild to watch the players warm up, but there wasn't a whole lot like you would normally see. So then after that we went to where the espn was to watch my boy, Emmitt. That area was packed with Cowboys fans and there was so many EMMITT chants. The whole time he was trying not to crack a smile. That was pretty funny.

So then we headed up to our seats. We were on the 50 yard line, but way up at the top. Like 3rd from the top. But they were still pretty good seats because you had a good view of the whole feild. There was a mix of Cowboys and Bills fans up there. The whole game all of us Cowboys fans were trying to convince eachother we can turn this thing around and score some points.

That 4th quarter was just nuts. There was like 4mins left and the Bills are in our redzone ready to score. We were all talking about leaving because that would of been a tough walk back to the car. And then bam, Newman picks it off. We all went fucking nuts. And if Newman wasn't hurt, he probably would of ran that in for a TD. Then after Romo threw ANOTHER fucking int in the endzone, that was like a shot in the heart. Everyone was like no this can't be happening. For the next 3mins, it was the insane time of my life ever. Up and down, and up and down. We score the TD and were like holy shit, we're back in this thing. Everyone is hugging eachother, giving eachother high fives. And then we didn't get the two point conversion. So now, we're all down again. Well, then you all know the rest what happened. It was just a repeat of what I said before. We went from hugging to feeling like shit.

When we hit that 53 yard feild goal, everyone went fucking crazy. There was like 12 of us Cowboys screaming like crazy. Everyone of us are like omg I cannot believe this happened!!! Everyone is giving eachother hugs, high fives everywhere. It was just insane. Bills fans were just sitting there stunned just starring at the feild.

The walk back to the car was weird. It was dead silence outside. Bills fans weren't saying anything, and neither were Cowboys fans. I thought for sure hell would of broke loose.

But i'm pretty sure i'm going to die 10 years sooner because of that game. That was just to much.

Last edited by Rebel; 09 Oct 2007 at 12:00 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2007, 07:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
The walk back to the car was weird. It was dead silence outside. Bills fans weren't saying anything, and neither were Cowboys fans. I thought for sure hell would of broke loose.
Not really...it's just that Bills Fan was trying not to cry and Dallas Fan was trying to get to their cars safely. I've seen it happen at many a Browns game...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Not really...it's just that Bills Fan was trying not to cry and Dallas Fan was trying to get to their cars safely. I've seen it happen at many a Browns game...

Late.
If the Cowboys would of lost I don't even want to think about what would of happened walking to the car. We had a long ass walk too. We parked pretty far down. Thats what I was thinking about the whole time. I wasn't even worried about losing the game, I was more worried about the walk.

At the car after the game my dad and me had a beer with this other Cowboys fan from Jersey. He was telling us he didn't even see it that bad in Philly before when he saw the Cowboys there. Thats just insane.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 01:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I once once his face deflected Romo's pass and caught it in the endzone for a TD, I was like, "I hope they show Reb on TV so I can see how pissed he looks".

Didn't catch the end but it sounds like it was one helluva ending.