ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

USC falls to 10th in Poll...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2007, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default USC falls to 10th in Poll...

Quote:
USC plummets to 10th in AP poll
Yahoo! Sports
October 7, 2007

NEW YORK (TICKER) -- Southern California finally fell at home on Saturday. A day later, the Trojans fell in the rankings as well.

Southern Cal plummeted eight spots to 10th in the most recent Associated Press poll released Sunday afternoon.

The precipitous drop came less than 24 hours after the Trojans (4-1) suffered a shocking 24-23 loss to unranked Stanford in Los Angeles. It marked the end of USC's 35-game home winning streak.

Louisiana State (6-0) remained atop the poll thanks to Saturday night's 28-24 victory over defending national champion Florida. The Tigers received all 65 first-place votes and 1,625 points from a panel of writers and sportscasters.

Idle California (5-0) replaced USC at No. 2 while Ohio State (6-0) climbed one spot to third after soundly beating then-No. 23 Purdue, 23-7.

Boston College (6-0) and South Florida (5-0) rounded out the top five while Oklahoma (5-1) moved up four spots to sixth after defeating then-No. 19 Texas, 28-21, in the 102nd edition of the Red River Rivalry.

South Carolina (5-1) climbed four spots to seventh after defeating Southeastern Conference rival Kentucky on Thursday night and West Virginia (5-1) jumped five spots to eighth after routing Syracuse.

Idle Oregon (4-1) moved up five spots to ninth and USC completed the top 10.

It's not like they're BCS hopes are totally dashed but still......let the crying of USC Fan begin.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2007, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

It's only a matter of time before they start complaining about how unfair the rankings are. Fuck USC and their pitiful schedules.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Sam..I'd look at Florida's Non Confrence Schedule before I'd thought tossing stones. Western Kentucky, Florida Atlantic, Troy..All at home. The Gators haven't played an OOC game out of the state of Florida in over a decade. Thats a fact. Pull back the reigns there Sammy.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Sam..I'd look at Florida's Non Confrence Schedule before I'd thought tossing stones. Western Kentucky, Florida Atlantic, Troy..All at home. The Gators haven't played an OOC game out of the state of Florida in over a decade. Thats a fact. Pull back the reigns there Sammy.
Are you honestly going to try to tell me that Florida's schedule isn't one of the toughest in the league? There's no arguing it and I can't believe that you'd try. For the most part, out of conference games don't matter for SEC teams because almost any team that's really any competition (or should be, for that matter) is in the SEC.

The SEC is by far the toughest conference to play in these days (no, the Pac-10 does not compare). That's why you see so many SEC teams nowadays with one or two losses to other SEC teams, they're all pretty much evenly matched with the exception of schools like Mississippi State and Vanderbilt. Of course there are a couple schools who have lost out of conference games such as Auburn losing to USF and Tennessee losing to Cal, both very respectable teams. Then there's Alabama losing to FSU, which, to me is still unexplainable. Of course you have to keep in mind that the SEC has gone through a lot of change this past year with new coaching and such, but that should only add to how great the conference is.

People always try to argue that SEC teams don't play out of conference teams. The same argument was used last year when Florida played The Ohio State in the National Championship game. What happened then?
Old 09 Oct 2007, 06:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Alabama losing to FSU is unexplainable?...Alabama just held on to beat Houston at home by 6. Alabama sucks.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 06:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Alabama losing to FSU is unexplainable?...Alabama just held on to beat Houston at home by 6. Alabama sucks.
Yeah, but so does FSU.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Well Alabama would obviously have to suck that much more then. I know it's hard for you to believe any SEC team with a winning record isn't invisible or something.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Well Alabama would obviously have to suck that much more then. I know it's hard for you to believe any SEC team with a winning record isn't invisible or something.
That's not the part that's hard for me to believe. What's hard for me to believe is that FSU is actually able to beat a decent team.
Old 12 Oct 2007, 03:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

What happened to your Noles, One?
Old 12 Oct 2007, 05:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Uh. We Suck..I said that earlier this year.
Old 12 Oct 2007, 05:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

USC are going to get their asses handed to them come this Thanksgiving vs ASU
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2007, 06:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Uh. We Suck..I said that earlier this year.

Says the man that thinks enough of his team that he displays a banner touting their victory over a team he also labeled as "sucks".

Anyway....I am loving this season of college ball.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2007, 11:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Theres always enough suck to go around.