ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2007, 07:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Marshall is out for the season....
Out of 8 LBs we had....2 are able to play.

Marv needs to arrange some kinda fuckin trade.
Bring back Hartwell....something.
Otherwise we gotta make up some crazy Nickel, Dime, and Quarter sets cuz we livin in them for the rest of the season.

FREE ODELL!

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2007, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thats pretty shitty.
Old 02 Oct 2007, 06:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

for having no LBs, our defense plays pretty good....but gahhhhhhhhhhhhhdam this is ridiculous

Old 02 Oct 2007, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
for having no LBs, our defense plays pretty good....but gahhhhhhhhhhhhhdam this is ridiculous
I don't think that's really any qualifier you can add to make the emboldened portion of your quote something that can really be said in public. It's you and we know you hurtin right now, so I'm'a give you a pass on this one, but come on now baby...don't start hallucinating on me.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2007, 09:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I don't think that's really any qualifier you can add to make the emboldened portion of your quote something that can really be said in public. It's you and we know you hurtin right now, so I'm'a give you a pass on this one, but come on now baby...don't start hallucinating on me.

Late.
its not hallucinating....its rationalizing.

I'm tryin not to fuckin snap.