ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

I'm willing to eat my words.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2007, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default I'm willing to eat my words.

Tony Romo is a really good QB. I know Reb... right?

But yeah, I'm willing to admit I'm wrong. Through four games this year Romo's proven to be a pretty darn good quarterback. The season's not over, but I'm starting to doubt that he's just some fluke. I still think four years is too long to develope a QB though.

So let the Spear bashing commence. I'm wrong and I'm admitting it....for now.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

are you also willing to eat my cock?

Go Cowboys!
Old 01 Oct 2007, 03:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

*unzips pants*

Start sucking, boy.

And four years isn't long. Seriously, how many QBs have had career years during their first couple seasons anyways? And much as I hate Parcells and how bad I think he is when it comes to coaching, he knows how to develop players and know when a player is ready to play. He said if he would of played Romo a season sooner he probably wouldn't be in the league right now. And he's probably right about it.

Oh and if you think Romo and the Cowboys O is good now. Just wait until Terry Glenn comes back. He was just as good, if not better then TO last season.

Last edited by Rebel; 01 Oct 2007 at 03:52 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^you mean like he did with Waters or whatever that kids name was...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
And four years isn't long. Seriously, how many QBs have had career years during their first couple seasons anyways?
Carson Palmer
Brett Favre
Donovan McNabb
Ben Retardburger
Dan Marino
Tom Brady

they've all had pretty good years during their first couple seasons

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
Carson Palmer
Brett Favre
Donovan McNabb
Ben Retardburger
Dan Marino
Tom Brady

they've all had pretty good years during their first couple seasons
Thats a handful of QBs out of how many that have been in the league.

People like Favre, Marino, and Brady are hall of fame QBs. You can't really compare Romo with those types of players... yet anyways.

And Roethlisberger didn't do anything special his rookie season. He might of been the QB of the Superbowl team, but he wasn't the reason why they were there. They didn't let him throw the ball really.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:

People like Favre, Marino, and Brady are hall of fame QBs. You can't really compare Romo with those types of players... yet anyways.

And Roethlisberger didn't do anything special his rookie season. He might of been the QB of the Superbowl team, but he wasn't the reason why they were there. They didn't let him throw the ball really.
Roethlisberger went to the Bowl in his second year, the first year he went 14-1 for the Steelers. He came in when Tommy "XFL MVP" Maddox went down hurt.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Roethlisberger went to the Bowl in his second year, the first year he went 14-1 for the Steelers. He came in when Tommy "XFL MVP" Maddox went down hurt.
Oh. I thought that was his rookie season. My bad.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 05:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:

just a handful off the top of my head....
do you want me to actually look for some more?

Old 01 Oct 2007, 05:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
just a handful off the top of my head....
do you want me to actually look for some more?
no. lol

I'm sure there is alot. But for Romo to not be drafted and to be where he is... its just amazing. He couldn't of come in right away and played. Its just not possible. So for him to wait four years isn't a big deal to me. Espicially since no one knew he was anything good.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 05:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

10/14/07 = Cowboys drop to a 5-1 record.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 05:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
no. lol

I'm sure there is alot. But for Romo to not be drafted and to be where he is... its just amazing. He couldn't of come in right away and played. Its just not possible. So for him to wait four years isn't a big deal to me. Espicially since no one knew he was anything good.
Kurt Warner m'friend....Kurt Warner

just so y'all know....I'm not tryin to knock Romo...he's starting to convince me he might be the real deal.

Performing against Chicago was a strong step....but Chicago has been weak this year.

After the Patriot game, I'll be a believer....its just as of now, he hasn't faced anyone with a winning record.

Old 01 Oct 2007, 05:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Kurt Warner m'friend....Kurt Warner

just so y'all know....I'm not tryin to knock Romo...he's starting to convince me he might be the real deal.

Performing against Chicago was a strong step....but Chicago has been weak this year.

After the Patriot game, I'll be a believer....its just as of now, he hasn't faced anyone with a winning record.
Neither has the Pats. I love how people forget that.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 05:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
I haven't forgotten....but The Cheatriots are still the Cheatriots....they probably have your playbook.

They're a top performer EVERY year...once you beat them, you know you've beaten one of the best.

Thats one more reason why tonight shall be ELECTRIFYING!

Palmer vs Brady
Ocho vs Moss

the Bengals are walkin out with a W....and everyone is gonna know why the Orange and Black should NEVER be counted out.

Old 01 Oct 2007, 05:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
I believe this decade NE has won 3 Superbowl just like the Cowboys did back in the 90's....If I am correct.

NE will prove something when they win their 4th Super Bowl which is something your Cowboys couldn't do back in the day.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote