ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fuck this, I have seen enough:@

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2007, 11:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Fuck this, I have seen enough:@

Fire Norv...

...hire...

...Jason Garrett

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Fire Norv...

...hire...

...Jason Garrett
Fuck THAT and fuck YOU.

Jason Garrett is ours god damnit

We've suffered through such boring and shitty playcalling for...close to a decade. Now we have someone that calls plays balls out. I fucking love it.

With Tuna, it was so fuckin' formulaic. Run first down, run second down, short pass on third down that doesnt get the first, punt fourth down.

Garrett is fucking awesome. Against the Bears the run was not working at all, so he basically said, "Fuck the run! I'll pass all over the field." It worked and then when the defense was worn down late in the game, he ran it and blew the game open

Keep your grubs away from Garrett
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 02:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Fuck THAT and fuck YOU.

We've suffered through such boring and shitty playcalling for...close to a decade. Now we have someone that calls plays balls out. I fucking love it.

With Tuna, it was so fuckin' formulaic. Run first down, run second down, short pass on third down that doesnt get the first, punt fourth down.

Garrett is fucking awesome. Against the Bears the run was not working at all, so he basically said, "Fuck the run! I'll pass all over the field." It worked and then when the defense was worn down late in the game, he ran it and blew the game open

Jason Garrett for Michigan Head Coach.

Old 01 Oct 2007, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Fuck THAT and fuck YOU.

He won't be there next year anyway. You had Sean Peyton. Garrett is ours and I am first to lay claim to him.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Oct 2007, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Garrett isn't going anywhere. He is the next Cowboys coach and knows it. He was hired by Jerry before Wade even got there. And I remember everyone talking shit about that too. Saying Jerry is taking over the team again and hiring his own staff and everything.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^you can't possibly think that that guy is going to be sitting around for the next 3 or 4 years waiting do you? Teams are going to offer him fat cash as soon as the season ends, and I'm pretty sure that you can hire any coordinator to be HC and they can walk out of whatever contract they're under.

Didn't everyone think Wisenhunt (I think) was going to be the Steelers next coach

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
^you can't possibly think that that guy is going to be sitting around for the next 3 or 4 years waiting do you? Teams are going to offer him fat cash as soon as the season ends, and I'm pretty sure that you can hire any coordinator to be HC and they can walk out of whatever contract they're under.

Didn't everyone think Wisenhunt (I think) was going to be the Steelers next coach
I really can't see Wade lasting 3-4 years. As much as you hate to admit it, the Cowboys do have the players to make a Superbowl run right now. And if Wade can't get it done this season or next, I can't see him being here. Everyone knew Wade is just a quick fix. And if they didn't hire Wade they were prepared to make Jason the HC anyways.

I'm not confident that he will be the next HC. But Jason is a true Cowboy, and even though other teams are going to throw alot of money at him, i'm sure Jerry will pay him whatever it takes for him to stay in Dallas.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo

Any fat cash that other teams can offer. We can match. At which point it merely becomes a question of do you want the head coaching job over there now... Or do you want your hometown coaching job in 2 years...

Garret is being groomed as Dallas Head Coach. So while I think its a possibility that someone could steal him come this offseason... It aint a guarantee(then again San D are one of the few teams I reckon who could get him. Who wouldnt want to coach LT???)

Sean Payton will be out of a job in 4 months... Maybe you want him to take over from Norv. I hear he might work for 12 months and turn the entire team into shit...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 09:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
Any fat cash that other teams can offer. We can match. At which point it merely becomes a question of do you want the head coaching job over there now... Or do you want your hometown coaching job in 2 years...

Garret is being groomed as Dallas Head Coach. So while I think its a possibility that someone could steal him come this offseason... It aint a guarantee(then again San D are one of the few teams I reckon who could get him. Who wouldnt want to coach LT???)

Sean Payton will be out of a job in 4 months... Maybe you want him to take over from Norv. I hear he might work for 12 months and turn the entire team into shit...
I really don't think the Saints will fire Payton after one bad year. It'll take at least another one.

After what he did last year, they'll be more than happy to give him a second chance.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote