ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fuck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2007, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill
Default Fuck

My three favorite sports teams are as follows: Jets, Mets, Notre Dame.

The Mets blew a 7 game lead with 17 games left to play, and failed to miss the playoffs. The Jets are 1-3, and Notre Dame is 0-5.

Fuck me.

My Sports season is easily going down as one of if not the worst in my lifetime, because even if one of my teams sucks a certain year the other two pick them up. I have nothing to live for except for the fact that we (varsity football) won our third game today by a score of 42-0 which makes us 3-0.

Discuss how shitty your sports season has been to make me feel better.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 07:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
The Mets blew a 7 game lead with 17 games left to play, and failed to miss the playoffs.
So they made it?

My sports season is going great so far The Cowboys are playing awesome, and there isn't a team in baseball that I give a shit about
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 07:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

you could hop on the Ohio State bandwagon

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 08:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
So they made it?

My sports season is going great so far The Cowboys are playing awesome, and there isn't a team in baseball that I give a shit about
I wish, but I am so fucking pissed right now I can't even type right.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm not expecting a whole lot from the Stars this season. But its not like anyone here watches hockey hardcore.
Old 30 Sep 2007, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I really don't like the new Stars home jersey. I don't know why they didn't just keep the logo the same like they did for their aways. They aren't as bad as the new Canuck's jerseys though. Those are terrible.

Giants are currently 1-2. They're playing great defense against the Eagles right now though. If the offense can put a few more points on the board there should be no problem with them being 2-2. There's still a lot of work to do though.

Werder Bremen is sitting in 5th on the Bundesliga table right now. They've really picked it up after a slow start. The thrashing of Arminia yesterday (8-1) really helped them out though. They're 4-2-2 right now which isn't that bad considering that there are seven key players injured right now. Clemens Fritz returned for the last match, which will benefit Bremen for their Champ's League match on Wednesday.

The Leafs.... ugh. They've played so poorly during the preseason. From what I've seen it isn't even Toskala playing that poorly, but the defense in front of him (aside from Kaberle, of course) is atrocious and the forwards have been inept. At this point I would be surprised if they made the playoffs, and if they do it'll be a 7th or 8th seed.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I feel your pain.

My Chargers are 1-3 right now when last season they had a 14-2 record,today's game was so dissapointing to me and the only thing that made me happy during the game was the crowd chanting "MARTY! MARTY! MARTY!".

I saw no problem with Marty so I don't really know why they got rid of him in the first place or it's just that I know but I don't remember,or it's either because I don't enough about football where I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Ugh...I'm just so upset
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 09:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
I really don't like the new Stars home jersey. I don't know why they didn't just keep the logo the same like they did for their aways. They aren't as bad as the new Canuck's jerseys though. Those are terrible.
I'm not a fan of any of the new jerseys. I think they all look pretty bad. I really hated the new Stars jerseys at first. But i'm slowly starting to warm up to them a little bit. I just hate how they are so plain.
Old 30 Sep 2007, 10:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I am really happy Cowboys 4-0 and the cubs made the playoffs.

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 10:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I saw no problem with Marty so I don't really know why they got rid of him in the first place or it's just that I know but I don't remember,or it's either because I don't enough about football where I don't even know what I'm talking about.
Because AJ Smith has an ego the size of a small planet and he thinks he's a god among men. He didn't like Marty because they had differing opinions or some shit, so the coach had to go because AJ obviously won them all the games single handedly.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 10:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
Discuss how shitty your sports season has been to make me feel better.
Well let's see...The Cavs defied all expectations and housed the entire Eastern Conference and went to the NBA Finals.

The Tribe clinched the AL Central on my birthday and today confirmed that they've drawn the old and decrepit Yankees in the first round.

The Mets are eliminated from post season contention, meaning Pedro Martinez can suck my fucking cock.

The Browns are 2-1 in division and just handed an ass kicking to the filthly fuckin ratbird bitches from Crackmore.

Ohio State moved up to 4th from what I've heard.

For today...everything's hooked up just fuckin lovely.

Don't know if that'll help, Skill...but hey...you asked.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 11:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Notre Dame..LMFAO. Sucks to be you.

FSU is 3-1..Big win vs. Bama..Xavier came in and played well. Hopefully we'll take this to a 9 win season. I'd be happy with that.

Braves ended up 84-78. Not bad..Played well down the stretch. We should be good next year if we can find a solid 4th and 5th starter.

Packers at 4-0. Favre is killing it. Couldn't be happier.

Last edited by The_One; 30 Sep 2007 at 11:24 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 12:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Fuck the Niners' O...I got to point where I turned the motherfucking TV off...

It was just...fuck it forget it ...
Old 01 Oct 2007, 01:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Because AJ Smith has an ego the size of a small planet and he thinks he's a god among men. He didn't like Marty because they had differing opinions or some shit, so the coach had to go because AJ obviously won them all the games single handedly.
AJ Smith can go burn in hell now.

I want Marty back!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 01:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Lets see... Cowboys 4-0

Hawaii 5-0

I got hammered on the Baseball though. I cheer for anyone playing the Yanks and Sox... And both made the playoffs... Ehh what can ya do?

Liverpool are off to a pretty decent start in England...

The Lakers continue to suck... But for the moment. We still have Kobe. So GUARANTEED PLAYOFF SPOT.

Not the worst sporting period.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote