ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Week 4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Sep 2007, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Week 4

Whats been the biggest surprise so far?
Biggest let down?

Thoughts going into week 4 of the all too short NFL season....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2007, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Packs 3-0, without a running game...which means their QB isn't turning the ball over as much as he did the last couples of years...dispite of course the INTs record he's about to set...

Toss up between 0-3 Saints...and LJ, LT, S. Jackson. F. Gore...top 4 Fantasy players so far haven't done anything that deserved to be in the top 4...

Going into week 4...if Packs are 4-0 at the end of week 4...there is a chance they will go 12-4...and kick some serious asses in the playoffs...

Going into week 4...if Alex Smith doesn't show that he's worth a shit...they should fucking bench his ass...and Gore back some of your fucking 2,000+ yards season up pleaseeee...Oh and of course watch Willis introducing himself to Alexandria of the Seattle... which, since everybody is doing it this week, I'm guar-damn-teed a W...

Going into week 4...top 4 teams in the league are:

Indy Colts
NE Pats
Pits Steels
Dallas Cowboys

Oh and going into week 4...I'm guar-damn-teed a Fantasy W against Natural...
Old 30 Sep 2007, 11:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Willis
Oh and going into week 4...I'm guar-damn-teed a Fantasy W against Natural...

I think it's gonna be a close matchup. I got a patchwork WR corp. Walker and Boldin are both out. Have to go with Curry and Cotchery as their replacements. But Romo will put me over the top with 350 yards passing and 4 TD passes.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
I think it's gonna be a close matchup. I got a patchwork WR corp. Walker and Boldin are both out. Have to go with Curry and Cotchery as their replacements. But Romo will put me over the top with 350 yards passing and 4 TD passes.
at least Romo came thru for ya

also, I don't care what anyone says....Bengals are leavin Paul Brown tomorrow night with another W

Old 30 Sep 2007, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Man the Cowboys look fucking great.

I only saw a little bit of the game, but Romo is too fuckin' sweet. There isn't another quarterback alive that has what Romo has. He just has so much presence and instincts, and he combines that with quick feet and an amazing agility. Plus he can throw passes as accurate as anyone. All that adds up to a GREAT quarterback who can lead this team anywhere
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2007, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Man the Cowboys look fucking great.

I only saw a little bit of the game, but Romo is too fuckin' sweet. There isn't another quarterback alive that has what Romo has. He just has so much presence and instincts, and he combines that with quick feet and an amazing agility. Plus he can throw passes as accurate as anyone. All that adds up to a GREAT quarterback who can lead this team anywhere
yes...yes there is

but yes...the 'boys do look great so far

Old 30 Sep 2007, 05:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
yes...yes there is

but yes...the 'boys do look great so far
Favre isn't running as much these days so he isn't making the plays with his legs like he used to.
Old 30 Sep 2007, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Favre isn't running as much these days so he isn't making the plays with his legs like he used to.
but he's still alive

and he's doin pretty good placing those passes where they need to be.

Old 30 Sep 2007, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
but he's still alive

and he's doin pretty good placing those passes where they need to be.
Yes but on a third a three in shotgun, the snap went over Romo's head, he kicked it back and it ended up being 33 yards behind the line of scrimmage and Romo was actually able to scoop it up, put a move on someone, get a few blocks and turn it into a first down. Favre is still playing great, but I don't think he could make that play.
Old 30 Sep 2007, 05:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Yes but on a third a three in shotgun, the snap went over Romo's head, he kicked it back and it ended up being 33 yards behind the line of scrimmage and Romo was actually able to scoop it up, put a move on someone, get a few blocks and turn it into a first down. Favre is still playing great, but I don't think he could make that play.
no...probably not....Favre would probably have got the ball back, thrown it over his shoulder as he was being hit ,and somehow defied all the laws of God and man by turning it into a completed pass ...likely for a TD

The Favre works in mysterious ways.

That was an awesome play by Romo tho

Old 30 Sep 2007, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
no...probably not....Favre would probably have got the ball back, thrown it over his shoulder as he was being hit ,and somehow defied all the laws of God and man by turning it into a completed pass ...likely for a TD

The Favre works in mysterious ways.

That was an awesome play by Romo tho
I don't know if he would have done all that

Oh and how about our second wide receiver?

Patrick Crayton - seven receptions - 184 yards - two touchdowns (59 yards and 37 yards)

Wow. So many weapons to stop on this team and we still are without Glenn. Romo is doing a great job spreading the ball to everyone so far and no one is complaining about getting enough touches. This is great
Old 30 Sep 2007, 05:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
I don't know if he would have done all that

Oh and how about our second wide receiver?

Patrick Crayton - seven receptions - 184 yards - two touchdowns (59 yards and 37 yards)

Wow. So many weapons to stop on this team and we still are without Glenn. Romo is doing a great job spreading the ball to everyone so far and no one is complaining about getting enough touches. This is great
Favre has done crazier...less plausible things....

and one game does not make a 2nd reciever.
it makes a good game for a bench rider

Look at all the upsets....

Atlanta won
Buffalo won
Cleveland won
Detroit won
Oakland won

and it looks like Kansas City,Arizona,and Tampa Bay are all set to win their games too...

goddam....such a shitty week for pickin winners

Last edited by CK; 30 Sep 2007 at 07:08 PM.
Old 30 Sep 2007, 07:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Tony Romo is my god.

That botched snap play was unfuckingreal. Wow.
Old 30 Sep 2007, 07:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
Tony Romo is my god.

That botched snap play was unfuckingreal. Wow.
yes yes....we know. You're homo for Romo.

Get a room

Old 30 Sep 2007, 07:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
yes yes....we know. You're homo for Romo.

Get a room

Oh and how bad are the Fish? Culpepper threw 5 passes for like 70 yards and won?