ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

2007's week to week Super Bowl picks...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2007, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default 2007's week to week Super Bowl picks...

Okay...so I figure people always pick the Super Bowl in the beginning of the year...and usually everyone's way the fuck off. So why not do it week to week, so we all look right?

I'll start with Cowboys v. Patriots.

The Boys look just ridiculous right now. Marion Barber might be able to carry a full load with what we've seen out of him so far, and with Reb's favorite scatback Julia splitting time, it'll keep both of them relatively fresh all year long.

Romo's got all kinds of time to throw the ball, and even when he doesn't the kid's just making plays. It helps to have Witten and Owens as well as a pretty good secondary receiver in Crayton, but damn. The offense in Big D is just clicking.

And the defense...my man Anthony Henry nabbed two balls last night and took one to the crib. I'm still pissed at Phil Savage for letting him get to Free Agency...

And the Patriots...slimy, pathetic, classless hosers that they are...they're fucking dealing out ass whuppins. I love how noone wanted to touch Randy Moss in Fantasy Football...yeah...give Randy a real team and a real QB and count him out...okay, that's smart.

But yeah...following Week 3, that's the way I can see this year shaking out.

How about you?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2007, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Packers - Pats
Old 24 Sep 2007, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Packers - Pats
Thats just fucking embarrassing. Unless thats the Rams fan in you talking.

Cowboys v Patriots for me too. Pats have looked way too fucken strong for a salary capped team so far. Just insane that they already had a qreat QB and have since added Randy Moss who has just come in and played lights out. Even still with all that offensive firepower. There D is killing teams off as well. Kept there opposing teams to 35 points total. Very impressive.

As for us... A win against the defending NFC champs will do wonders for your value. TO is owning... Witten is owning, Romo is, MBIII, JJ, O-Line, Anthony Henry(without TNew on the other side)...

Of course it doesnt hurt when Grossman plays as badly as he did...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2007, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

There's no way the Cowboys don't make it to the Superbowl. They are by far the best team in the NFC. No one even comes close to the talent they have. The offense is just insane. Putting up 34 points on the Bears is awesome. And the score could of been even higher if Crayton didn't drop that TD, and we didn't just run the clock out at the end of the game. And the defense is only going to get better with Newman and Ellis comming back. Plus we get a fresh Tank Johnson at the end of the season.

Oh and Spear the Cowboys play the Packers in November. So once again we will prove you wrong.

And in the AFC i'll take the Pats.

Oct 14th, Dallas and New England play. I can't fucking wait.
Old 24 Sep 2007, 04:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Jeez, it's too bad they don't play the superbowl in week 4

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2007, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Jeez, it's too bad they don't play the superbowl in week 4

I'm not pencilling the Cowboys in for the Super Bowl. So far we look great, but there's a ton of room for improvement.

Our defense still looks suspect. Grossman looked good against us at times and moved the ball easily.

So far we've gotten off to slow starts every week. We can't do that every week and expect to win. There's gonna be some teams that jump all over us in the first quarter and get out to a big lead and it'll be hard to get back into it.

Penalties are killing us. Flozell Adams and his false starts and holdings are driving me insane. We really need to cut down on penalties.

Unlike Rebel, I'm not gonna talk a lot of shit I am looking forward to our matchups with the Packers and the Patriots. Those matchups will really show us where we stand in the grand scheme of things.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2007, 04:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

Unlike Rebel, I'm not gonna talk a lot of shit I am looking forward to our matchups with the Packers and the Patriots. Those matchups will really show us where we stand in the grand scheme of things.
Fuck that. Everyone here should be on their knees sucking our dicks. After months and months of trash talking, the Cowboys come out and destroy every team they have played. No one in the NFC has even come close to looking as good as us. And people are still blind by the Cowboys greatness, and saying we're not that good. Fuck them.
Old 24 Sep 2007, 04:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Your all so biased it's depressing, just because a team plays well doesn't mean they are going to win the super bowl, it took Indy 5 years or so, the Pats will make the playoffs but I bet they don't make the superbowl. The cowboys are great but last nights game was kinda pathetic at the start, they looked god awful no chance they can keep it up. I know what your all going to say too., but they played the Bears amazing Defense. Obviously last year was a huge fluke, otherwise everyone, I mean everyone's offense just got that good, because the Bears D sucks worse then the 2004 Packers. Same with the Pats. The chargers are nothing now, they have LT and Gates, Rivers if he's having a good day, the D doesn't know how to play anymore.

Patriots vs. Steelers - Steelers win
Colts vs. Texans - Colts win
Steelers vs. Colts - Steelers win

Boys vs. Buccs - Buccs Win
Packers vs. Panthers - Panthers win
Buccs vs. Panthers - Panthers win

Superbowl
Panthers vs. Steelers - Panthers Lose, Steelers win.

Yeah I'm prepared for the hate, but you can't guess whose going to win by week 3, and it sure as hell isn't the Boys.

As for Reb- The boys haven't played anyone to test them.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2007, 04:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
Your all so biased it's depressing, just because a team plays well doesn't mean they are going to win the super bowl, it took Indy 5 years or so, the Pats will make the playoffs but I bet they don't make the superbowl. The cowboys are great but last nights game was kinda pathetic at the start, they looked god awful no chance they can keep it up. I know what your all going to say too., but they played the Bears amazing Defense. Obviously last year was a huge fluke, otherwise everyone, I mean everyone's offense just got that good, because the Bears D sucks worse then the 2004 Packers. Same with the Pats. The chargers are nothing now, they have LT and Gates, Rivers if he's having a good day, the D doesn't know how to play anymore.

Patriots vs. Steelers - Steelers win
Colts vs. Texans - Colts win
Steelers vs. Colts - Steelers win

Boys vs. Buccs - Buccs Win
Packers vs. Panthers - Panthers win
Buccs vs. Panthers - Panthers win

Superbowl
Panthers vs. Steelers - Panthers Lose, Steelers win.

Yeah I'm prepared for the hate, but you can't guess whose going to win by week 3, and it sure as hell isn't the Boys.

As for Reb- The boys haven't played anyone to test them.
Before the season EVERYONE was saying the Bears are the team to beat in the NFC. Now that the Cowboys completely destoryed them, the Bears are nothing.

You guys are hilarious.

There's no one in the NFC thats going to be able to keep up with the Cowboys offense. They played the best D you can face, and scored a shit of points. But don't worry, you'll get to experince the T.O- Romo connection soon. You'll feel the wrath too.
Old 24 Sep 2007, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
Fuck that. Everyone here should be on their knees sucking our dicks. After months and months of trash talking, the Cowboys come out and destroy every team they have played. No one in the NFC has even come close to looking as good as us. And people are still blind by the Cowboys greatness, and saying we're not that good. Fuck them.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Sep 2007, 04:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Its funny how this is the ONLY thing people can say about the Cowboys right now.

I should find a pic of LT crying after your playoff lost last season.
Old 24 Sep 2007, 04:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Before the season EVERYONE was saying the Bears are the team to beat in the NFC. Now that the Cowboys completely destoryed them, the Bears are nothing.

You guys are hilarious.

There's no one in the NFC thats going to be able to keep up with the Cowboys offense. They played the best D you can face, and scored a shit of points. But don't worry, you'll get to experince the T.O- Romo connection soon. You'll feel the wrath too.

Yeah there D is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Amazing. First game they gave up 35 points, second game they gave up 20 to a shitty O, and 3rd they stopped the worst offense in the league but with a price of giving them 10 points. In my book thats pathetic Defensive play.

Don't worry though, Both STL and GB will beat them.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2007, 05:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Its funny how this is the ONLY thing people can say about the Cowboys right now.

I should find a pic of LT crying after your playoff lost last season.
The point is asshole, anything can happen. Like your fucking lover dropping a snap on a field goal. How many beers did it take to black out that memory?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Sep 2007, 05:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
The point is asshole, anything can happen. Like your fucking lover dropping a snap on a field goal. How many beers did it take to black out that memory?
I know anything can happen. But this years Cowboys team is a hell of alot better then last years. Its just funny how some people still won't give them any credit.
Old 24 Sep 2007, 05:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
I know anything can happen. But this years Cowboys team is a hell of alot better then last years. Its just funny how some people still won't give them any credit.
Any "credit" someone might give to your team usually gets thrown out when they listen to one of their fans.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!