ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

O Snaps Exo..It is On...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2007, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default O Snaps Exo..It is On...

2nd Quarter..Pack Up 10-7. That poor washed up Favre..11/17 for 119 yards and a TD so far. Oh well. Lord knows that vaunted Chargers D could shut the old man down....Right.

BTW..LT 8 carries for 25 yards. 3 yard average. Lighting it up for sure.

Last edited by The_One; 23 Sep 2007 at 01:56 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2007, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

thirsty?
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2007, 01:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Kurt...Do you not like..Have..55 points to give to one of the worst teams in the league or something?...Yowza.
Old 23 Sep 2007, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Kurt...Do you not like..Have..55 points to give to one of the worst teams in the league or something?...Yowza.
I love the Pack...but I've watched the fuckin Chargers come back from a SIGNIFICANT deficit.

I don't count them out til the game is over....it ain't even halftime brah

and it was 51

o yeah...fuck the chargers
Old 23 Sep 2007, 02:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Norv Turner gives GB this game. Rivers is 9/9 for 92 yards...LT has a 2.1 YPC average..And for some reason he keeps running it. The guy is a putz. He has GB on it's heels with Rivers..And then decides to run an end around for a 5 yard loss. How they got rid of Marty for this putz is beyond me.
Old 23 Sep 2007, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Norv Turner gives GB this game. Rivers is 9/9 for 92 yards...LT has a 2.1 YPC average..And for some reason he keeps running it. The guy is a putz. He has GB on it's heels with Rivers..And then decides to run an end around for a 5 yard loss. How they got rid of Marty for this putz is beyond me.
why do they keep tryin to run it?
Google LT's stats for the last few years...
Old 23 Sep 2007, 02:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I don't care if it's Jesus Christ in the backfield. Go with what works. When your QB is 9/9 for 92 Yards, and your RB has 9 carries for 20 yards..You should be throwing the damn ball...At least until the D forces a freaking incompletion.

Favre to Franks..TD. 17-7 Pack. Love it.
Old 23 Sep 2007, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

uh huh....

I'm just sayin
Old 23 Sep 2007, 03:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

If the Packers win this game it just re-assures my belief that the Chargers are over-rated. Still really really good, but over-rated.
Old 23 Sep 2007, 04:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

go Favre
Old 23 Sep 2007, 04:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Yes Yes Yes. Norv Turner is a turd Exo. At least Marty got you in the playoffs. Favre is God. Once again.

See..I told you all on KPWF. I told ya...I told ya.
Old 23 Sep 2007, 05:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Yes Yes Yes. Norv Turner is a turd Exo. At least Marty got you in the playoffs. Favre is God. Once again.

See..I told you all on KPWF. I told ya...I told ya.
did you tell us One?
Old 24 Sep 2007, 11:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Cherish this one. In a couple months, when you're sitting around begging Farve to play just one more season, you remember this moment. Next time Brett starts to cry he doesn't even want to play for the pack anymore, just think about how proud you were when you beat the chargers. Hang on to this. Put the date down on that Farve fat head hanging over your bed. 3-0. I was about to congratulate you and give your team props, but then, you had to go and pull this. Typical

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2007, 03:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

It was you Exo, in another thread..Who said GB sucks. I wouldn't have had a reason to post this thread..Had you not said that. If GB sucks...You guys are abysmal. LT..22 for 62. LMAO. Don't be a sore loser. In fact..It was this..

The packers suck. They barely won a horrid game in week one that left Farve crying afterwards and then they got hot against a shit giants team which I expected to be much better this year. I am wrong. The Giants suck talent wise and they are rocked with injuries. Philly and NY are 0-4. Farve completes a couple passes (to his own team this time) and the D plays well against a couple of mediocre offenses. Suddenly, because Brets been playing for 3 or 4 centuries and breaks a record for old men, everyone starts pencilling in GB for a trip to the superbowl. GB still has games against SD, Chi, @Den, @KC (and even though kc sucks as well, they are always tough at home) @Stl, @Dal, Car and Wash could be real trouble and I'm pretty sure Det will win at least one against them. They have no rushing game and Farve is about to set the record for int's. They might finish 9-7, but they might also finish 7-9 or worse.

Now you can't say someone's team sucks..And will go 7-9..And make fun of said teams QB..And not expect a little ribbing when Said QB goes for 369 and 3 TD's..And you lose to said team. Come on man. And again..That mediocre D..LT=22 for 62. Like you wouldn't be in my grill had it been 31-24 the other way.

Last edited by The_One; 24 Sep 2007 at 03:47 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2007, 04:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I didn't think it was possible for Turner to ruin this team. He has to be the worst coach of all time...