ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Which 2-0 Shocker has the Best Chance to Make the Playoffs?
View Poll Results: Which Team Can Make the Postseason?
49'ers. 7 43.75%
Packers. 6 37.50%
Texans. 3 18.75%
Lions. 0 0%
Redskins. 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2007, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Which 2-0 Shocker has the Best Chance to Make the Playoffs?

I think the Texans are legit after dominating The Panthers. Of course..I like GB.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The Texans. I think they're for real.

The Lions have been alright, but over the course of the past two weeks they've proven to me that they have a wicked passing offence, and a stellar D-Line, and that's it.
Old 19 Sep 2007, 03:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Niners, weak division, real chance.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2007, 04:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

^^^^ what he said

same with the Pack tho(wild card)
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2007, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Gotta go with the niners on this one, because weak divison + Frank Gore = Pretty damn good shot at the playoffs.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2007, 09:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I also said the Niners...of course...but y'all got it wrong...Niners will make the playoffs because of our D...which carried us the first 2 games of the season...and will continue to carry the team...Arizona probably have one of the best receiving corps in the NFL...with two probowlers...Boldin and Fitzgerald...and the our D shut them down...same with the Rams and their RB Jackson...We spent a lot of money during the offseason for our D and we are getting great rewards so far...btw Willis is a beast...the kid's future is brighter than the stars...after we beat the Steelers up this Sunday...then y'all will know that the Niners are for real...
Old 19 Sep 2007, 10:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

The Niners aren't much of a shocker they are a really good team, have been for a while just needed to get the chemistry together. The pack technically has the best shot because of a weak division, but I went with Houston.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2007, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I think they've all got good chances...especially Houston, they look really good. The Pack looks like this could be a special year. But it's only week 2.

I think the Niners look like a complete and utter mirage at this point. They're 2-0 but it's an ugly 2-0 and I'm not at all sold that they'll make the playoffs unless they're the 8-8 team that gets in...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2007, 06:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i am really surprised and actually quite pleased to see the Texans doing so well. I liked Carr, and always blamed the O line for giving him no protection, but i guess he was just garbage. so i'll say the texans, with a side of SF and maybe a little pack for dessert
Old 20 Sep 2007, 11:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The packers suck. They barely won a horrid game in week one that left Farve crying afterwards and then they got hot against a shit giants team which I expected to be much better this year. I am wrong. The Giants suck talent wise and they are rocked with injuries. Philly and NY are 0-4. Farve completes a couple passes (to his own team this time) and the D plays well against a couple of mediocre offenses. Suddenly, because Brets been playing for 3 or 4 centuries and breaks a record for old men, everyone starts pencilling in GB for a trip to the superbowl. GB still has games against SD, Chi, @Den, @KC (and even though kc sucks as well, they are always tough at home) @Stl, @Dal, Car and Wash could be real trouble and I'm pretty sure Det will win at least one against them. They have no rushing game and Farve is about to set the record for int's. They might finish 9-7, but they might also finish 7-9 or worse.

Of course, it has been noted, this is the nfc, and 7-9 might just pick up a wildcard spot...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Sep 2007, 04:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^ Might want to try to get LT 60 yards there Exo.

Old 21 Sep 2007, 05:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Don't you worry about LT. He'll be just fine.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Sep 2007, 05:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Here's that match up that hyped up so much on KPWF...Chargers visit Packers...Exo vs. One...

Hey at least One is right so far...Pack is undefeated...but not 16-0...but 2-0...
Old 21 Sep 2007, 05:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Nolan
...Arizona probably have one of the best receiving corps in the NFL...with two probowlers...
*cough*Chad*cough*TJ*cough*

I really wish I could start sippin The Pack KoolAid, but reality won't let me yet...they're 2-0, but the 2 teams they've beat are GARBAGE.

The Feebles? sorry, McNabb ain't leading this team anywhere this year....except maybe to the cut list

The Giants? please....No D. NONE. Giants have given up what...8?9? TDs thru the air....in 2 games, not even counting the 4-5 rushing TDs

I'm not expecting the Pack to win this week, but I expect them to put up a fight...
Minnesota

give em a few weeks, then I'll start sippin that KoolAid too
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2007, 06:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Nolan
Arizona probably have one of the best receiving corps in the NFL...with two probowlers...
QFE.

Of course Chad and TJ are up there...I mean you could throw in the Lions since they seem to only draft WRs...

But yeah...my point was that the Niners' D is as good as our 2-0 record...our O however...is more like 0-2...

Sadly, the opposite for you ain't it Kurt...