ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Team Custom Desktops.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2007, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Team Custom Desktops.

http://www.stardock.com/products/mycolors/nhl/index.asp

Thought these were pretty cool. They've got NHL and some College desktops. It's $20, which is stupid, but I might see if I can get my mom to get me a Red Wings one for my birthday. Might.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why the fuck would you waste your money on that? Make your own wallpaper...or find a good free one online, and then change the color scheme manually.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2007, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Why the fuck would you waste your money on that? Make your own wallpaper...or find a good free one online, and then change the color scheme manually.
QFT
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2007, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

$20 bucks for wallpaper? That's it?
Old 16 Sep 2007, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
$20 bucks for wallpaper? That's it?
No. You get....

Team themed visuals
Custom Icons
Team Wallpaper
Themed media player gadget
Weather gadget

A SS

It looks cool as hell, but I'm sure I could find someone who could do the same for free.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 04:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
A SS
[IMG
http://www.stardck.com/products/mycolors/screenshots/detroit_red_wings.jpg[/IMG]

It looks cool as hell, but I'm sure I could find someone who could do the same for free.
Ass is right
Old 16 Sep 2007, 04:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
Ass is right
You know what I meant.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Looks like some broad had her period all over the screen. Good job, Spear
Old 16 Sep 2007, 08:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Looks like some broad had her period all over the screen. Good job, Spear
Hey, at least my team can do things like,

1) Win
2) Make the playoffs
3) Do well in said playoffs

Colorado.

You're hopes and dreams were shattered when we annihilated Patrick Roy.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 08:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:

1) Win
2) Make the playoffs

Colorado.

Dude, which one of your teams?
Old 16 Sep 2007, 08:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:

1) Win
2) Make the playoffs

Colorado.

I'm sorry, but my hopes and dreams aren't deeply embedded in hockey like yours apparently are.

Colorado won a Cup or two anyways, so I don't know what you're even on about
Old 16 Sep 2007, 08:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
I'm sorry, but my hopes and dreams aren't deeply embedded in hockey like yours apparently are.

Colorado won a Cup or two anyways, so I don't know what you're even on about
I wasn't saying your hopes and dreams are deeply embedded in hockey. Was just saing whatever hockey hopes you had, went down the drain with the destruction of Roy.

And the Wings won a cup or two.......or three.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 08:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
I wasn't saying your hopes and dreams are deeply embedded in hockey. Was just saing whatever hockey hopes you had, went down the drain with the destruction of Roy.

And the Wings won a cup or two.......or three.
The destruction of Roy? Last I checked he retired as one of the greatest goalies of all time

...and what's your point? Your team won some cups, as did mine. Would you like a cookie?
Old 16 Sep 2007, 08:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
The destruction of Roy? Last I checked he retired as one of the greatest goalies of all time

...and what's your point? Your team won some cups, as did mine. Would you like a cookie?
He also retired after giving up six goals and being embarrassed in a critical game seven....

Yes I would.

And Mike Vernon kicked Roy's ass.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 08:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Yes, but there is no hockey team better than the Islanders.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote