ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Well Ohio State ain't invincible.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2007, 05:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Well Ohio State ain't invincible.....

we gave up our first TD in 3 games today.....
maybe in November you might be able to put up a few points Spear.

btw, good for you guys....Beatin up on Notre Dame
kinda like the Lions playin against Cub Scouts
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2007, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Ryan Mallet's a fucking beast.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

I can't wait til Laurinaitis hits the NFL...he'd be an awesome Bengal
Old 15 Sep 2007, 06:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Or Lion.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

and for anyone who don't know...that beast of a Middle Linebacker is Road Warrior Animal's son

his uncle is an exec in WWE too....so he's always got a WWE career he can fall back on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Or Lion.
fuck that....your division already stole AJ Hawk
Old 15 Sep 2007, 06:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
and for anyone who don't know...that beast of a Middle Linebacker is Road Warrior Animal's son
How could anybody not know? ESPN couldn't shut up about the fact that his father was a wrestler who only retired once and was still alive last year.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2007, 06:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaux
How could anybody not know? ESPN couldn't shut up about the fact that his father was a wrestler who only retired once and was still alive last year.
really?

I pretty much only pay attention to ESPN during NFL coverage sorry

ha....
Ohio State had
(AJ) Hawk and Animal('s son) as LBs
Old 15 Sep 2007, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^There was also CBS, and anybody who showed one of their games. Sports Illustrated even ran a picture showing the two with the caption being "Dad, can I borrow your shoulder pads?"
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2007, 06:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:

fuck that....your division already stole AJ Hawk
But Bailey - Laurinaitis - Sims would be a damn good LB squad.

Meh, let him stay in Ohio.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 06:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaux
^There was also CBS, and anybody who showed one of their games. Sports Illustrated even ran a picture showing the two with the caption being "Dad, can I borrow your shoulder pads?"
yeah, dude....I don't think you're following me here.

I am generally at work during the games....
I keep track of scores and shit, but if I miss a college game...I ain't losing sleep.
I only really follow NFL, so I don't bother with Sports Illustrated unless I happen to see a Bengal on the cover.
I love THE Ohio State University, but I ain't religious bout college football....I'll sit and watch the game. I love going to the games. I damn near killed my brother's wife when she got rid of her free tickets....but again,its college, I ain't losing any sleep.

That'd be like gettin all excited about minor league baseball

Quote:
But Bailey - Laurinaitis - Sims would be a damn good LB squad.

Meh, let him stay in Ohio.
shouldn't you be scouting recievers?
Old 15 Sep 2007, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:

shouldn't you be scouting recievers?
Shouldn't you be keeping your players out of jail?
Old 15 Sep 2007, 06:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Shouldn't you be keeping your players out of jail?
we are this year

we're working on keepin them healthy now
Old 16 Sep 2007, 04:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Fuck Ohio State. I'd definitely understand if no Ohio State fan ever wanted to hear from a Florida fan again. We beat them for the football and basketball championships in one year. Sucks for them.

Honestly, Ohio State isn't doing anything this year. No BCS bowl.
Old 16 Sep 2007, 04:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Fuck Ohio State. I'd definitely understand if no Ohio State fan ever wanted to hear from a Florida fan again. We beat them for the football and basketball championships in one year. Sucks for them.
Yes

Fuck you guys....hate you guys