ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

big games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2007, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default big games

Which game do you think will be the most exciting game of the week?

I'm goin with either Pats vs Chargers or Bengals vs Brownies.

Why?
Because the Pats and The Chargers are 2 of the best teams in the NFL.
With the Bellichek scandal....I think this is gonna be one of the most watched games of the season.

Now the Cinci game...I know everybody sayin "Of course he picks the Bengals game", but first of all, its a division game. Second of all, there are few games that get as intense as the Battle for Ohio. The rivalry between the 2 teams is nothing short of intense.

which games are you thinkin will be the biggest of the week?
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2007, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Pats vs Chargers is definitely the biggest game of the week.

The biggest game for me is Dallas @ Miami. I'm thinking it'll be a good game.

Cin @ Cle will be interesting to watch just to see CJ go into the Dawg Pound...I doubt I keep it on after that.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2007, 08:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Pats and Chargers is the biggest game of the week for sure.

The only game I care about though is Cowboys and the Fish. I want to know why the hell that game is on at 4. I hate waiting. That game should be on at 1.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 10:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
Pats and Chargers is the biggest game of the week for sure.

The only game I care about though is Cowboys and the Fish. I want to know why the hell that game is on at 4. I hate waiting. That game should be on at 1.

Because the Miami crowd has to have time to hit the beach and sunbathe, before being able to watch a game being a home game or away game...cause that is how they roll!
Old 15 Sep 2007, 10:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Pats - Chargers is the biggest game this week.

Biggest game for me is Lions - Vikings. Big game for the Lions, and if we win this, we're in good shape going into the next three games after that, games that are all winable IMO.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Pats - Chargers is the biggest game this week.

Biggest game for me is Lions - Vikings. Big game for the Lions, and if we win this, we're in good shape going into the next three games after that, games that are all winable IMO.
LMAO... you know your team sucks when playing the Vikings is big.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 05:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
LMAO... you know your team sucks when playing the Vikings is big.
Point being? I do understand we're talking about the Lions here.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 05:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
The only game I care about though is Cowboys and the Fish.
I forgot bout that.....historically speaking, the Fish kick your ass.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 08:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
I forgot bout that.....historically speaking, the Fish kick your ass.
Proof?

The only game I can distinctly recall the Dolphins winning against us was Thanksgiving in Dallas in the blizzard...when Leon Lett GAVE the game to the 'Fish. I hardly call that "kicking our ass"

I have a bitch bet with xer0 Go Cowboys
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2007, 08:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Proof?

The only game I can distinctly recall the Dolphins winning against us was Thanksgiving in Dallas in the blizzard...when Leon Lett GAVE the game to the 'Fish. I hardly call that "kicking our ass"

I have a bitch bet with xer0 Go Cowboys
The Miami/Dallas series is 7/3 in favor of Miami during regular season
Old 15 Sep 2007, 08:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
The Miami/Dallas series is 7/3 in favor of Miami during regular season
It could easily be 6/4.

Cowboys also beat the Fish in the Super Bowl 24 to 3.

Aaaand the total points for the Fish is 195...and for the Cowboys it's 184.

I'd hardly call that "historically kicking our asses"
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2007, 08:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
It could easily be 6/4.

Fish still have more Ws over the Cowboys than the Cowboys do the fins. Also, teams don't make the playoffs based on how many points they score.

I'm going to get flamed for this but meh.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 08:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
It could easily be 6/4.

Hence I said REGULAR season.

so 7/3
postseason Cowboys are undefeated against the Fish.

a win is a win is a win
a loss is a loss is a loss

they got the upperhand in the series. doesn't matter if they got 195 and you got 194. they still come out ahead.
Old 15 Sep 2007, 10:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Cleveland v. Cincinnati.

I always love watching Leigh Bodden and Chad Johnson.

San Diego v. New England.

I hope LT runs all over their bitchasses in chowdaland.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2007, 10:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Cleveland v. Cincinnati.

I always love watching Leigh Bodden and Chad Johnson.

San Diego v. New England.

I hope LT runs all over their bitchasses in chowdaland.

Late.
When Chad leaps into the DawgPound you fucks better leave him alone

So help me God, if Cinci leaves Cleveland again with another career ending injury....I'll come up there and it'll be like a fucking ethnic cleansing.