ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

bandwagon fans are pathetic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2007, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default bandwagon fans are pathetic

So there's this fag I went to highschool with. Back in the day, he pretended to like football, just so he could be cool I guess. He had this hard on for the Vikings. So then once they started to go downhill, he just didn't talk about football much anymore. So anyways, I have him on my facebook (or I did), and I noticed yesterday his new intrest was the New England Patriots. I'm like you gotta be fucking kidding me.

So I write on his wall:

What happened to the Vikings? Lmao

He deletes my post in like 5mins. I thought that was gay. Any real football fan would of defened themselves.

So today I come home and I write on his wall:

Hey I was just wondering what time the bandwagon leaves for New England... I might want to hop on it with you. lmao

He deletes it within 5mins and then removes me as his friend on facebook.

Pathetic.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 03:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Go Lions. No bandwagon there.

I will admit though, my liking for the Rams came out of the greatest show on turf days. I hopped on the bandwagon, and never got off.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Around these parts, the biggest bandwagon fans are Miami Hurricane fans. You really don't see that many anymore though. A few former UM fans have traded in their orange and green for some Gators shirts, but they're not welcome.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 05:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I can be guilty of Bandwagon fandom...but not for teams.

For players.

If you aren't the Bengals or the Pack....fuck you, I don't want you to win...unless of course you winning betters my team's chances of getting to the playoffs.

However, if there is an exciting player out there who continually does exciting things, I love watching that player and love watching them do more of that exciting shit.

Best example, LT...despite the fact that the Chargers are conferance rivals, I love watching LT destroy a defense

I try not to think of it as bandwagon fan, more of enjoying the reasons why the NFL is the best show on earth.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2007, 06:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

^I'm more of the same with Kurt...

My only team is the Niners...for the simple fact...I'm living in the Bay Area and grew up watching them...

However, Favre is my favorite player growing up...therefore I'm a fan of him and therefore I'm forced to watch the Packers' games to see him play...and want them to do good because I want him to wins...
Old 12 Sep 2007, 08:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

As bad as the Raiders been the last few years I never even thought of jumping ship. There are going to be growing pains but we are on the right track under Kiffin.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2007, 09:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
As bad as the Raiders been the last few years I never even thought of jumping ship. There are going to be growing pains but we are on the right track under Kiffin.
Russel finally signed...good for you guys.

Nothin wrong with havin a QB with an ego the size of a small planet
Old 12 Sep 2007, 09:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Almost every team in the NFL has 75% bandwagoners for fans...the people who can't be found in the hard times and in the good times will fall all over themselves to tell you how long they've been a fan and how they're all "die hard" and shit.

Bitches.

Get up at fucking 4:00 in the goddamn morning and fucking drive 5 sleevefucking hours only to freeze your ass off as you stay in the Stadium until the very end of the last game of a fucking 13 loss season, and MAYBE...JUST MOTHERFUCKING MAYBE...I'll believe you're not a bandwagoner.

Bandwagon fans make me sick, and honestly, they don't deserve to be able to watch their teams play through the good times.

For example...Paul Brown Stadium was filled to 65,500 capacity this past Sunday. Four years ago, there might have been 10,000 people in the stands to see that twatstain of a team play. Those 55,500 people who weren't there shouldn't be allowed admittance to the stadium...nor should they be allowed to watch the games on TV. They're bandwagoning bitches and I hope they die of Syphillis.

Cleveland Browns Stadium on the other hand has a capacity of (at least) 73,200. All seats are sold and all seats will be filled this Sunday, following last Sunday's disastrous season opener, which if you missed it was won by the Steelers 34-7 or some shit like that.

The stadium was filled last year. And the year before. And the year before. And the year before.

The only reason the Browns' football stadium wasn't sold out over the past 50 years would be those three years there weren't any games there.

Bandwagon fans are bitches. In hell they will serve as toilet paper for all the Mexican sinners.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2007, 09:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Get up at fucking 4:00 in the goddamn morning and fucking drive 5 sleevefucking hours only to freeze your ass off as you stay in the Stadium until the very end of the last game of a fucking 13 loss season, and MAYBE...JUST MOTHERFUCKING MAYBE...I'll believe you're not a bandwagoner.

For example...Paul Brown Stadium was filled to 65,500 capacity this past Sunday. Four years ago, there might have been 10,000 people in the stands to see that twatstain of a team play. Those 55,500 people who weren't there shouldn't be allowed admittance to the stadium...nor should they be allowed to watch the games on TV. They're bandwagoning bitches and I hope they die of Syphillis.
How about hopping on a plane and flying 3000 miles to see your team play some half ass team?

btw...I woulda been in the stands 4 yrs ago.....just yellin an screamin "Kitna Sucks!"
Old 12 Sep 2007, 09:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'm a Hurricanes and Dolphins fan...no current bandwagons there.

Loved watching both of these teams play when I was a kid.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2007, 09:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
How about hopping on a plane and flying 3000 miles to see your team play some half ass team?

btw...I woulda been in the stands 4 yrs ago.....just yellin an screamin "Kitna Sucks!"
That qualifies, babay.

Yeah...three or four years ago we were in the stands screaming "E-LI MAN-NING." clap, clap, clap-clap-clap. "E-LI MAN-NING." clap, clap, clap-clap-clap.

And of course that's nothing compared to the shit me and mines were yelling and throwing throughout the course of the Belichek era. Testaverde and Tomczak led the Browns to the second round of the playoffs in 94...and most Browns fans would've rather shanked them than look at them...

Part of that is what makes the new stadium so depressing. I mean, yeah...it's filled with drunken louts cheering for their team...but half of them are fucking yuppie scum that need to be shot. The stadium's not half as loud or quarter as rowdy as it used to be.

Back in Muni...Browns Fans didn't need to throw bottles to scare the refs. They just had to show up drunk.

Fucking punkass bullshit...at least the yuppie scum and their fucking bitches are all real Browns fans...showing up for every game and shit...but fuck man...Browns games used to be a fuckin party. Now they're like every other NFL team's games...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 11:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I can't say I'm a bandwagon fan, I mean my NFC team is the Rams, and My Favorite team is the Pack what else. AFC team is the Ravens but thats just because I loved when they first were an expansion team I fell in love with them right there, I even have gay hats. As far as Bandwagon yeah I cheer for Manning, or LT but not for a team.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2007, 11:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

everybody loves Manning....I personally don't like the guy. He's a whore.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 11:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Well Manning is the A-rod of football. People love him and people love to hate him. In the end though hes gonna end up one of the best ever.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2007, 11:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
I can't say I'm a bandwagon fan, I mean my NFC team is the Rams, and My Favorite team is the Pack what else. AFC team is the Ravens but thats just because I loved when they first were an expansion team I fell in love with them right there, I even have gay hats. As far as Bandwagon yeah I cheer for Manning, or LT but not for a team.
Uhhh...

Ummmmmm...

Okay...thought you were Spear for a sec...I don't know how your "NFC Team" is the Rams but your "Favorite Team" is the Pack...who play in the NFC. Dunno...just confuses me.

Also...The Ravens were never an expansion team. I mean, maybe you missed it, but they actually moved from Cleveland.

Finally...all Ravens Fans need to be burned alive at a stake. Even bandwagoners...

Late.