ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Romeo fucking Crennel part 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2007, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Romeo fucking Crennel part 2

Jesus H fucking Christ, right?

I mean...I really meant everything I said. The Browns were much improved going into this game. The O Line, the D Line...the two areas they needed the most help, got the most help.

Jamal Lewis may be past the prime, but he's a better option than Droughns is...BTW Giant Fan...pray for a speedy recovery by B Jacobs.

Braylon Edwards is fucking 6'3" tall, blazing fast and knows how to attack the ball in traffic.

I didn't see any of that shit. The blocking was so bad that Lewis looked like a 195 pound high schooler in there and Frye was replaced in the second quarter...and I'll fucking get to that in more fucking detail later.

Braylon Edwards was NOWHERE TO BE FUCKING FOUND. If it wasn't for Kellen Winslow, there wouldn't have been any fucking offense at all...but as a TE he can't do much.

There was NO fucking defense. Bad tackling, no pass rush, bad coverage...ridiculous.

Romeo, you're supposed to be a Defensive guy...Bull-fucking-shit.

Romeo put Derek Anderson in in the 2nd quarter in place of Charlie Frye. There's a problem with that. A) If you were really committed to Charlie Frye, then you would've stuck with him. B) If you were going to bench Frye, THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IN A GUY THAT YOU KNOW ISN'T AS GOOD AS HIM??!

No...this is about Brady Quinn's fucking holdout. He did the same thing with Braylon Edwards his rookie year. Held him to the third string until the 5th week or so.

I'll tell you what, Romeo...the 11 days of your Training Camp that Brady Quinn missed must not have been as precious as you thought, BECAUSE THE WHOLE FUCKING TEAM SUCKED ASS ON SUNDAY!! Fuck your goddamn pride and get your fucking head out of your MOTHER **deep breath** FUCKING ASS!

You better whip that O Line into shape immediately, fat man. There's millions of dollars lining up on that bitch, and that's without your starting right tackle. Those fuckers need to come together quick. I don't care what you've got to do...fine them, run them, bring Parcells in as a conditioning coach...whatever the fuck has to happen...you need to do it and it needs to happen ON THE QUICK.

You'd also better get that fucking D going, son. Pass rush, form tackling and coverage. Those are the three most important things a defense had to do and they did NONE OF IT. Defense is your forte, so that shit better gel immediately, too.

See there was this article last year after one of our 6...count em 6...division losses about how Romeo didn't realize how important it is to Cleveland that the Browns beat the Steelers Ravens and Bengals.

Some fans were like, "That's right, we take division rivalry seriously...we hate the Stoolers, Bungles and Ratbirds!!"

I...on the other hand...was like, "WHAT THE FUCK??! HOW THE FUCK LONG YOU BEEN COACHING IN THE NFL AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT YOU BEAT YOUR DIVISION OPPONENTS?? THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT?? DIVISION RIVALRIES ARE FUCKING HALF OF WHAT FOOTBALL IS MADE OF!! I DON'T CARE WHAT FUCKING CITY YOU PLAY IN, YOU WANT TO...NEED TO BEAT YOUR DIVISION RIVALS!! END OF FUCKING STORY!! WAKE THE FUCK UP, BITCH!!!"

1-12 in division since you came, Romeo. 1-fucking-12. That's completely unacceptable. There had better be two motherfucking division wins and a fucking crowning victory over the Raiders in your next three weeks of work, or I swear to fucking God I'LL come looking for a piece of you, bitch.

I know you're gonna go back to Frye this week Romeo...you'd fucking better. There's only two people who should be starting for this team...Frye or Quinn. Don't fuck around with Derek Anderson, whatever you do. Just sit him by the Gatorade cooler and shit will be all right. If you're not going to go with Quinn right now..then fine. After Sunday, I'd say save him until the Line starts playing like one...but one of those two. And they'd better have plays to back them up.

Bottom motherfucking line, Romeo...WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?? ARE YOU A FUCKING COACH OR SPECTATOR?? YOUR FUCKING JOB IS TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE'S ON THE SAME FUCKING PAGE!! MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN OR YOU'RE FUCKING DONE. BROWNS FANS LOVE HATING THEIR COACH AND MAKING LIFE HELL FOR HIM. WE'RE FUCKING USED TO IT AFTER YOUR BITCHASS BUDDY BELICHEK CAME THROUGH...IN FACT WE WERE USED TO IT WHEN HE FUCKING GOT HERE. GET YOUR FUCKING COACHES AND PLAYERS IN CHECK. WIPE THAT FUCKING RIDICULOUS SMILE OFF YOUR FACE, TAKE OFF YOUR "PLAYERS' COACH" HAT AND KICK SOME FUCKING ASSES.

So how was your Sunday?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 10 Sep 2007 at 10:05 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I thought maybe you killed yourself after the season opener

My Sunday was great I'm worried about the Cowboys' D, but that offense looked fuckin' great
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 10:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Sunday was pretty good....Monday is even better
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Lions won.
Old 10 Sep 2007, 10:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Giants played decent and I was quite impressed with how Eli was actually able to keep the team in the game for that long - but a loss is still a loss. It's just too bad the defense was brutal. All they needed to do was make a stop and they would have had it.
It's not going to get any easier for them now either since the team got decimated by injuries (Umenyiora, Jacobs, Manning ... and Strahan didn't play that game so who knows about him.)
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 10:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Giants played decent and I was quite impressed with how Eli was actually able to keep the team in the game for that long - but a loss is still a loss. It's just too bad the defense was brutal. All they needed to do was make a stop and they would have had it.
It's not going to get any easier for them now either since the team got decimated by injuries (Umenyiora, Jacobs, Manning ... and Strahan didn't play that game so who knows about him.)
I thought Strahan did play?

I just looked it up, and he did play. He had four tackles and one assist...
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

SD won a non-offensive game which is good because they prove they can win the ugly ones instead of blowing out teams...

Glue, tell your boys to put in a QB who'll give Kellen the big numbers he's capable of producing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 12:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

My boy K2 had 89 yards rec. For a TE, that's pretty good. They've got to get the ball to Edwards and Jurevicius though. There was none of that.

But Quinn likes K2...

And STICK, I was at a birthday party after the game for one of my kids' friends...gave his father shit for scheduling it for opening day, too......but I gotta tell you...I took several long...hard looks at those little plastic knives they were handing to cut cake with...

This was a fucking must win game. Romeo Crennel's complete and utter inability to win division games is ridiculous. As bad as the talent was on the team Butch Davis created, he still pulled out victories against division rivals.

The Browns are one of the most storied franchises in the NFL. Yeah yeah, before 1966, so what. People like Otto Graham and Marion Motley and Jim Brown and Bill Glass and Paul Warfield BUILT this fucking league. Shit, Jim Brown's a big part of why NFL was able to break into the spectator extravaganza that it is today.

But to not even be able to compete in the division is completely reprehensible, and a total mockery of what this team used to fucking represent.

Think about it...all of you see the Steelers as being on top of the Browns in their division rivalry. All you've seen over the past 12 years or so is the Steelers winning at least one if not two games against the Browns.

Well congrats to them, they just took the lead in the series...FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. The Browns have played the Steelers in something like 303 games, and the record is now 152-151. Or something like that. The Browns fucking made the NFL. For Romeo Crennel to besmirch that is disgraceful.

Seasons turn on a dime sometimes, and Romeo better fucking hope that luck wills that shit to happen to his punkass, because looking at what happened Sunday, even Brady Fucking Quinn won't be able to save this fucking one.

I need a fucking antacid.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 11 Sep 2007, 12:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

89 yards is good, but K2 has the speed of a possession wide receiver and the physique of a lean LB, so I'm pretty sure he could get 100 with a TD every game...

That is, if he had a decent QB to give it to him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 12:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I thought Strahan did play?

I just looked it up, and he did play. He had four tackles and one assist...
Well, he must have entered the game later then. I wasn't able to watch the whole thing.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 03:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Sunday was ok...Miami lost...but I see a lot of promise in our offense now.

Trent had a pretty good game and really only made 2 mistakes. The line needs a lot of work but having a guy like Trent Green (quick release, very experienced, strong veteran leadership) is going to help their coming along considerably. Running was bad...but Cam started using a very short passing game in lieu of the inadequite run game when he saw that Ronnie Brown and Jesse Chatman just wasn't getting it done behind that line.

Yeremiah Bell (starting Safety) got injured and is out for the season...that sucks...but hopefully Travis Daniels or Jason Allen can step in.

Washington played a real tough, physical game...but we really should've won it. I kinda figured we'd lose the 1st 2 games tho while the line gels and Trent gets his timing down with the receivers...so thankfully they are against NFC opponents.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 05:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I need a fucking antacid.

Late.
But you need a new coach....Mike Singletary m'friend. Get him.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 05:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Sunday was a blast. Except for that goddamned chicago defense. O, and the fact that the blind assed ref can't call an offsides on the goalline, which basically took 7 off our board. We totally pwned the shit out of them in the second half though. SD was hot and Chi D was getting tired out there. We just kept pushing them around. LT threw another td and I got his run videotaped from the stadium. It's pretty cool. I'll post it soon as I get back to SF. But fuck sunday, we got work to get done for next week.

o, and lmao at the raiders. Your team gives lionfan hope.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 10:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
But you need a new coach....Mike Singletary m'friend. Get him.
I'll take Cowher, thanks.

Late.

Old 13 Sep 2007, 07:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The Cowboys offense looked amazing. But the other side of the ball looked terrible. I'm not to worried yet. Wade is a defensive guru, and they're only going to get better on defense. I mean, they can't get any worse. And besides, Newman was out, and so was Ellis. Spencer did play really good for his first start though. After all, he did take out that bitch Manning.

I'm just so stoked about Romo. The guy was just simply amazing. T.O was making catches he probably wouldn't of made last season. I can see this Cowboys O putting up big numbers all season. If the D can turn it around, then look out.

On another note... I shit on Manning alot. But why is it that every time they play Dallas he looks like a probowler? I don't get it.