ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The beer is in the fridge....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2007, 02:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default The beer is in the fridge....

The credit card is next to the phone (cuz the pizza and wings must be delivered yet)

Monday Night football is less than 24 hrs away....

Y'all have no idea how psyched I am for this....

first, since I live in Hawaii, all the games I get to watch start at like 7 am....I love me beer when I'm watchin Football but even I won't pop the top at 7 am.

second, I live in Hawaii, they don't broadcast 513 games out here....Its just incredible that I get to see the season opener way out here.

third, the wait is finally over....

fourth, this is just one of 2 Monday night games....we finally gettin some respect from the league

WHODEY~!!!!!

How many MNF games does your team have?
Do the MNF games feel even bigger to you? or is it just another game?
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 02:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

MNF games always seem bigger...I don't know why but I guess the fact that it is the ONLY game of the day...well most of time since in this case there are two...therefore it seems a lot better than sunday games. However, last season, MNite games sucked a monkey dick...and plus the move to ESPN and plus the new announcers and everything else...it was sucked...

Basically Sunday Night Football games were better last season...and the fact that Al and John are my favorite announcers...and it doesn't seem like this season going to be any different...

But MNF is still bigger than just a regular Sunday morning/afternoon games...it is Prime Time...

and plus my Niners are the main eventer for this week MNF...so hell yeah!!...
Old 10 Sep 2007, 02:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Nolan
and plus my Niners are the main eventer for this week MNF...so hell yeah!!...
Cinci is kickin off MNF

We're the game that matters....
Bengals vs Baltimore....the last 2 division champs facing off....odds are at the end of the season 1 of these 2 will once again be division champs

Niners vs Cards? the 2 teams who have been battling over last place in their division for the last 5 years...odds are one of these 2 teams will finish last again.

Monday night is all about the 'Nati
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 08:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Thankfully only one this year.

MNF has been fucking terrible since ESPN took it over...I only watch if the Phins are on and even then I usually gotta have the TV muted.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 11:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

None. Once Barry Sanders left there really has been no reason to put the Lions on MNF.
Old 10 Sep 2007, 02:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hate waiting for Monday games when the Cowboys play them, but when Monday night rolls around they do feel more special.

The Cowboys only have one MNF game... which i'm going to. So i'm fucking pumped about that.
Old 10 Sep 2007, 04:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Even though Madden is fucking retarded, the Sunday Night games have a better feel than MNF...at least since ESPN got MNF.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote