ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

All Time Stupid Statements Made By Athletes.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2007, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default All Time Stupid Statements Made By Athletes.

Title says it all. Give more than just the line, though. Give the line, the person who said it, and why you think it's so stupid that it bears repeating.

"I got kids to feed."
-Latrell Sprewell, when asked to justify his decision to turn down a contract that would've paid him over $8 million dollars a year. Apparently, Spree is Ethiopia's daddy.

"I'm looking for the real killer."
-OJ Simpson, when asked what he was going to do after being acquitted of all charges in the murders of his ex wife and her boyfriend. I'm guessing it probably would've been more appropriate for The Juicinator to say "I'm going to Disneyland!!!"

"I've only been arrested two times."
-Pacman Jones, while going on a (apparently crack induced) tirade about how he's been treated by the media and the NFL. ONLY??! Only two times, Pac?? I've been arrested two times and I'm ashamed of that...you appear to be proud of it. I hope that bouncer you crippled takes you for every cent you've ever had and every cent you'll ever make.

If you go to prison and get assraped by EVERY FUCKING CONVICT in there and then get shanked to death, then you'll have gotten off easy, you fucking bitch.

Anyway...minirant over...please...I know you have some more...please share.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2007, 10:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

"I'm innocent and I'm going to clear my good name."
-Ron Mexi...errr Michael Vick through a spokesman. All that fucking evidence they hauled off his property and he said he was innocent and was going to clear his good name That shit makes me laugh.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2007, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

"I'm a muffukin souldja!"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote