ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Ok....I'm officially a doubter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2007, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Ok....I'm officially a doubter

I think in order for Cinci to contend this year, we need to make some pick ups and NOW.

Rudi has been our work horse, but he can't take em all. We need to pick up another guy with some speed....or power.....don't matter which, as long as he's young. Kenny Irons was gonna help a lot, but we lost him to the IR list.

A LB or DE or both would be nice, I was hopeful for the additions of EdgeHart and Earl Everrett...but both got cut already.

A high powered offense is about all we got, and even there we need a 3rd Reciever, we had Reggie McNeal, Bennie Brazell and a handful of others but between injuries and cuts, its gettin kinda thin at #3

I'm beginin to question the likelihood of 8-8.

How are you feelin bout the season?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2007, 06:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm excited. Only real huge injury we had in the preseason was to Daniel Bullocks, so that's good news. Our starters played well as well.

I could see 7-9 or 8-8.
Old 03 Sep 2007, 06:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I'm excited. Only real huge injury we had in the preseason was to Daniel Bullocks, so that's good news. Our starters played well as well.

I could see 7-9 or 8-8.
See, with stars like Palmer, Ocho Cinco, Rudi, and Whosyermomma....I just can't be excited about 50-50 season...these are probowl guys, they need to be Play-off contenders too.

and in the AFC, 8-8 is not a playoff contender...sorry NFC

Old 03 Sep 2007, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

With Newman being injured it makes me worried about the D big time. It just makes no sense why we would cut Aaron Glenn after his injury too. Either Newman's injury isn't as bad as they're saying, or Jerry Jones is smoking crack. If i had to choose which option i'll go with Jones on the pipe.
Old 03 Sep 2007, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
See, with stars like Palmer, Ocho Cinco, Rudi, and Whosyermomma....I just can't be excited about 50-50 season...these are probowl guys, they need to be Play-off contenders too.

and in the AFC, 8-8 is not a playoff contender...sorry NFC
Yes, but I am a Lions fan. I root for a team that hasn't had a winning season in almost a decade.
Old 04 Sep 2007, 08:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Looking at a 9-7 season for the Silver & Black. DET, CLEV, MIA, KC(twice), TENN, HOU, MINNY, and GB are winnable games IMO. If the offense can get at least 17-23 points with our defense it is possible.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2007, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I am hoping for another 9-7, 10-6 season for the Jets and securing one of the Wildcard spots, because there is no way we are winning our division.

Unless Tom Brady has an unfortunate accident...

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2007, 09:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I'm pretty sure I covered most of those points in a post I put down about two or three months ago...

Signing Ed Hartwell was a reach at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
Looking at a 9-7 season for the Silver & Black. DET, CLEV, MIA, KC(twice), TENN, HOU, MINNY, and GB are winnable games IMO. If the offense can get at least 17-23 points with our defense it is possible.
It seems like the Browns have played Oakland two out of the last three years and now again this year...

But then again, the Browns have won both of those games to this point...so I don't really see any need to complain about it...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2007, 10:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

We still have Mike Vick on the roster till next year.
Old 04 Sep 2007, 10:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Texans will be 9-7 if the O Line holds steady and we can run the ball. We will not beat Indy, and I'll be shocked if we beat the Titans. Our secondary needs work too.
Old 05 Sep 2007, 01:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Texans will be 9-7 if the O Line holds steady and we can run the ball. We will not beat Indy, and I'll be shocked if we beat the Titans. Our secondary needs work too.
You have a chance against Tenn. Vince has no backup whatsoever and Schaub is a great improvement at QB. Ahman will do his job too.

I can't expect much better for the Bolts after their regular season last year...They didn't really add a receiver that can step up quickly nor anybody in their secondary, which they really needed to focus on. Oh well, 11-5 at worst doesn't sound bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2007, 06:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

You guys think I drink the kool-aid... I can't believe some of the things said in this thread.
Old 05 Sep 2007, 06:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I want some Kool Aid....
Old 05 Sep 2007, 02:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Okay dreaming time is over...back to reality kids...

You guys mean to tell me those jobbers of the NFL...Lions...Chokeland...Texans...going to finish 8-8...9-7??...

Glue, being a wise man that he is, knows that his Browns ain't going to do shit this year...so he's not predicting a 9-7 or 8-8 season...heck he'll be happy if they win more games than they did last season...

Troy knows there is no way his team going to repeat that remarkable 14-2 season so he's aiming for a more than reasonable 11-5...another wise guy

Kurt...well he knows his O is the shit...but his D is just shit... so he's a doubter...

But the rest of you...Lions...Chokeland...Texans????? ...wow just wow...
Old 05 Sep 2007, 03:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Oakland, Cleveland, Houston, and Detroit will be lucky to get 9 wins combined.