ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Forget Michigan...FUCK You Florida.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2007, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Forget Michigan...FUCK You Florida.

Florida..Up 49-3 in the fourth quarter..Left all their starters in...And just went for it on a fourth down. Fuck You Urban Meyer. What a classless piece of shit. Thats an embarassment for College Fucking Football. The BCS doesn't count Margin of Victory like that anymore Urban..Fucking Scum move..Fucking Scum. It's embarrasing enough that teams schedule games like that..Much less do this.

Whens the last time a team did something so unnessecary that got you pissed?
Old 01 Sep 2007, 05:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I wish Notre Dame was up 49-3 right now.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2007, 08:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

A little upset about a certain loss to Clemson, are we?
Old 04 Sep 2007, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Considering I posted this two days before the Clemson game, Sam..I think they have no relation. Your coach is a classless SOB. Any argument?
Old 05 Sep 2007, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Considering I posted this two days before the Clemson game, Sam..I think they have no relation. Your coach is a classless SOB. Any argument?
Maybe if your coach would take some lessons from our coach, your team might win some games.
Old 05 Sep 2007, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Good job ignoring the issue, Sam. what else would I expect for a Gatro.
Old 05 Sep 2007, 08:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Good job ignoring the issue, Sam. what else would I expect for a Gatro.
What issue? He wants to score more points when he can. In the BCS you can never be sure what factors are going to fuck you and which are going to help you. Florida almost got fucked last year because of minor factors. He's being smart and playing it safe so that if it does come down to a few points, we won't get fucked.

There's nothing classless about racking up points. It's part of the game. Urban Meyer may be one of the classiest coaches in the league. He doesn't take bullshit from his players and he respects the sport.

At least he coaches, unlike certain coaches in the league who only put the headset on when things are getting serious. Don't be jealous because our coach can still do his job and get us wins.
Old 07 Sep 2007, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Classiest Coaches?..Did you not hear about Floridas little recuriting night where he bashed FSU various times with sophmoric insults..Which by the way..Turned off more than a few parents. I've never heard Bobby Bowden or Mickey Andrews do such a thing when they recruit. Oh well. Urban is God until you lose to Tenn. or FSU.
Old 07 Sep 2007, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^What about Georgia?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2007, 08:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaux
^What about Georgia?
I doubt Georgia would be as big of a loss. UT is Florida's Ohio State, and FSU is an in-state rival.
Old 08 Sep 2007, 01:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The Dawg's looked good last week. They got a shot. No such thing as a jinx.
Old 09 Sep 2007, 10:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Classiest Coaches?..Did you not hear about Floridas little recuriting night where he bashed FSU various times with sophmoric insults..Which by the way..Turned off more than a few parents. I've never heard Bobby Bowden or Mickey Andrews do such a thing when they recruit. Oh well. Urban is God until you lose to Tenn. or FSU.
This is way too strange for me. See, the way I've always seen it, FSU has been the most classless football program in the league for the past couple of decades. I can't mention the countless times we've seen FSU's players dance around Florida Field holding replicas of gator heads. Or maybe the countless times their players have been removed from the field for spitting on Florida's logo. Or maybe the countless times BoBo has gone on his postgame show after those incidents and said "Haha, them boys are just havin' some fun."

You gotta understand that with rivalries comes some stuff that wouldn't normally be considered too classy. No one team does it more than the other, but that's what happens when you have two teams that despise each other. Urban Meyer is one of the classiest coaches around today. Personally, I don't think Bowden isn't classy... I just think he's such an idiot that he has no idea what's going on.

If you want to call one of Florida's coaches classless, then talk about Steve Spurrier. The guy had no class, but he was one of the best coaches he had. But calling Urban Meyer classless just makes you sound like a complete moron who's bitter about having a shit team while their rival is great.

Get over yourself. Your team sucks this year, but please don't put other teams that are actually good down just because you're jealous. You're making a fool of yourself in the process. After all, we didn't lose to Clemson.
Old 09 Sep 2007, 01:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

We do suck this year. I'm not going to say we don't. These are our Zook years. Hopefully with our new coaches..And the recruting class in my sig..We'll come out the way you guys did.