ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Sunday Ticket

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Aug 2007, 03:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default NFL Sunday Ticket

This is one thing a football fan cannot live without. I think I would literally die if I didn't have it.

So who has it... and who doesn't have it. And if you don't why not??? (I know some companies don't carry it which makes no sense at all...)
Old 31 Aug 2007, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I will have it...soon as I mount my satellite.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2007, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
I will have it...soon as I mount my satellite.
Well you better get to it. You only have like a week.
Old 31 Aug 2007, 11:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I won't be getting the Ticket this year...

I fucking love it though. Every fucking game. Sunday Ticket is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

It's fucking perfect. Every NFL Game possible...on your TV. NFL Sunday Ticket, a packed bong, a bottomless mug of beer and a hottie with no gag reflex blowing you would make every Sunday perfect.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Well you better get to it. You only have like a week.
Off on Sunday and will be mounting and aligning everything then.

Already got the receiver loaded up with the proper firmware too.

Just gotta hope that Bev can't activate the new rev because its fuckin with to many people...if they do that could ruin my plans for a few weeks.

Last edited by xer0; 01 Sep 2007 at 12:23 AM.
Old 01 Sep 2007, 12:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I won't be getting the Ticket this year...

I fucking love it though. Every fucking game. Sunday Ticket is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

It's fucking perfect. Every NFL Game possible...on your TV. NFL Sunday Ticket, a packed bong, a bottomless mug of beer and a hottie with no gag reflex blowing you would make every Sunday perfect.

Late.
I thought you didn't even like BJs?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 01:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

It's not that I don't like them, I just think they're overrated. I'd rather fuck.

However, in the context of watching a game, it's actually rather perfect. See, blowjobs just don't do the job in anything resembling a timely fashion. So the bitch can blow me for pretty much the entire game and only have to slug down one, maybe two loads.

Now, yes...I do like the physical act of sex better than blowjobs...however...in the case where I'm watching football, I don't want to be fucking a bitch necessarily...I mean, if shit jumps off and a bitch absolutely needs a dick in her ass, then I'm fuckin there...but I'm just saying though...if I'm watching football, I don't really want to fuck a bitch, because I've got beer to drink, weed to smoke and wings to put down...

...but if she's blowing me...I can still drink, smoke, grub, watch football and get my nut on.

That's just my perspective on it. Sure, blowjobs are overrated, but it's a sex act and that means that it's kinda like pizza. Even if it's really bad, it's good.

I'm just saying...in this particular context, not only are BJs good, they're perfect.

It's all about context.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 01:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
It's not that I don't like them, I just think they're overrated. I'd rather fuck.

However, in the context of watching a game, it's actually rather perfect. See, blowjobs just don't do the job in anything resembling a timely fashion. So the bitch can blow me for pretty much the entire game and only have to slug down one, maybe two loads.

Now, yes...I do like the physical act of sex better than blowjobs...however...in the case where I'm watching football, I don't want to be fucking a bitch necessarily...I mean, if shit jumps off and a bitch absolutely needs a dick in her ass, then I'm fuckin there...but I'm just saying though...if I'm watching football, I don't really want to fuck a bitch, because I've got beer to drink, weed to smoke and wings to put down...

...but if she's blowing me...I can still drink, smoke, grub, watch football and get my nut on.

That's just my perspective on it. Sure, blowjobs are overrated, but it's a sex act and that means that it's kinda like pizza. Even if it's really bad, it's good.

I'm just saying...in this particular context, not only are BJs good, they're perfect.

It's all about context.

Late.
I've never had one while watching football, but I did get one while playin' Gears of War online That was pretty badass.

I can't see eating and gettin' blown at the same time. Something about food and sex just doesn't mix
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 02:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I can't see eating and gettin' blown at the same time. Something about food and sex just doesn't mix
Lies!

I've had a chick suck chocolate syrup off my dick.
I've made a chick sundae.
I've recieved a bj while eating a perfectly cooked steak.

I appreciate a bitch's enthusiasm.

if she loves the cock, I ain't gonna tell her no

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 05:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Off on Sunday and will be mounting and aligning everything then.

Already got the receiver loaded up with the proper firmware too.

Just gotta hope that Bev can't activate the new rev because its fuckin with to many people...if they do that could ruin my plans for a few weeks.
Are we talking Free 2 Air here?
Old 02 Sep 2007, 05:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Are we talking Free 2 Air here?
Yes...we are.
Old 02 Sep 2007, 06:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Yes...we are.
Oh nice. So you're going to be watching some Canadian TV then, right? Bev= Bell?

Its been being a bitch lately. I think Bell is down right now. It was last time I checked. And Dish was losing channels. So thats going down too.

It was up for months with no problems, and now its getting all fucked up again.

I still order the Sunday Ticket legally though because the Dish is to unstable to trust every week.
Old 02 Sep 2007, 08:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I was considering getting a job with Direct TV just so I can get this

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 10:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Don't have DirecTV yet. Eventually when I buy a house I am gonna get it.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 11:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

If I were you guys I would look into a FTA dish... you can get all of the sports for free. But like I said, its unstable, and you could miss a week or two sometimes. Right now Bell is all fucked up. I heard they're scrambing the signal. The sports packages still work I believe, but all the ppv's are gone.