ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

What NFL games are you going to this season?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Aug 2007, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default What NFL games are you going to this season?

This morning I got Lions/Cowboys tickets. So i'm set for the season. I can't believe I get to see the Cowboys twice this season. I never thought that would happen. And its going to be cool seeing MNF.

What tickets do you have for the season?
Old 31 Aug 2007, 07:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

None...would rather sit in my home where it will be warm, I can smoke weed, and I can see the game in HD.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2007, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
None...would rather sit in my home where it will be warm, I can smoke weed, and I can see the game in HD.
QFE.

Except for the weed smoking part...
Old 31 Aug 2007, 08:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Browns vs. Bungles 09/16 Chalkin up a W.

Browns vs. Ravens 09/30 Yet another W...prolly be Brady Quinn's first start.

Browns vs. Texans 11/25...gonna freeze my balls off...

I was going to the Miami game but my sister bought me out. Kinda lame I know, but I was really able to use the extra money.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2007, 09:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Browns vs. Bungles 09/16 Chalkin up a W.

Browns vs. Ravens 09/30 Yet another W...prolly be Brady Quinn's first start.

Browns vs. Texans 11/25...gonna freeze my balls off...
You only gettin 1 W from those 3 games....sucks to be the Texans....

Whodey

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2007, 10:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
You only gettin 1 W from those 3 games....sucks to be the Texans....

Whodey
Nooooooo.

No wins.

0-16 baby.

I can't wait until the Cowboys pick #1 next year!