ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Offline drafts rock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2007, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Offline drafts rock

Last night we were supposed to have our draft on yahoo. For some reason the draft link never popped up. I don't know what happened. So anyways, we grabbed a couple cases of beer, went over to my buddies place, and then had an offline draft. Doing it like that is 100 times better. I don't think i'll ever do an online draft again.

So did you guys have any offline drafts?
Old 26 Aug 2007, 01:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Last night we were supposed to have our draft on yahoo. For some reason the draft link never popped up. I don't know what happened. So anyways, we grabbed a couple cases of beer, went over to my buddies place, and then had an offline draft. Doing it like that is 100 times better. I don't think i'll ever do an online draft again.

So did you guys have any offline drafts?
normally, I do 2 offline drafts a year.....muchmore fun, but harder to arrange

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2007, 01:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
Yeah. If we didn't do it last night it wouldn't of happened at all. Its hard to get 10 people in the same room.
Old 26 Aug 2007, 01:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
Arrange one in AUSTRALIA...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2007, 05:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
Arrange one in AUSTRALIA...
move to the US

CK is offline   Reply With Quote