ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Milton Fucking Bradley

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2007, 12:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Milton Fucking Bradley

Quote:
San Diego 4, Philadelphia 3
August 25, 2007
AP - Aug 25, 9:57 pm EDT
More Photos

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- The Philadelphia Phillies bullpen coughed up another lead. Then, things really boiled over in the clubhouse after the game.

Kevin Kouzmanoff hit a go-ahead homer off Brett Myers in the ninth inning, one of two Myers allowed in the inning, and the San Diego Padres beat Philadelphia 4-3 on Saturday night to hand the slumping Phillies their fourth straight loss.

After the game, Myers got into a shouting match with a reporter and had to be restrained by teammate Pat Burrell.

When Myers was asked about the two home runs, he said they were really "just pop ups."

A reporter from the Philadelphia Inquirer questioned whether Myers really thought they were pop ups, and Myers got angry.

"You're not even a beat reporter, you're a fill-in, you don't know anything about baseball," said Myers, who then called the reporter "retarded."

The Inquirer reporter asked if Myers could spell retarded, and Myers stood up. Burrell then restrained Myers, and Myers refused to speak any further.

Philadelphia has lost six of seven overall to fall four games behind the wild-card leading Padres and 7 1/2 back of the New York Mets in the NL East.

San Diego closer Trevor Hoffman, who blew save opportunities against the Mets on Tuesday and Thursday, gave up an RBI single to Ryan Howard in the ninth before striking out Aaron Rowand to end it. Hoffman picked up his 33rd save in 38 opportunities.

Heath Bell (6-4) struck out two in a perfect inning of work, and Milton Bradley, Mike Cameron and Terrmel Sledge also homered for San Diego, giving the Padres eight home runs in the first two games of the series.

Bradley made the struggling Phillies bullpen pay in the eighth. He crushed a 441-foot home run into the second deck off Tom Gordon to tie it at 2.

Bradley was met with jeers from the Phillies fans, but he fired right back, yelling to the crowd. The ordeal went on long enough that plate umpire Laz Diaz motioned for Bradley to get in the dugout.

Bradley irked the crowd on Friday night as he homered twice and drove in six runs. After his second home run, Bradley bowed to the fans in left field.

"I'm just having fun," Bradley said. "They're telling me I'm no good, I'm telling them I am that good. It feels good to come through and help this team win.

"I'm not trying to entice the crowd. I'm just living in the moment. This has the atmosphere of a playoff game and I love that. I'm at my best in situations like that."

Cameron cut it to 2-1 in the sixth inning with a leadoff homer -- his 17th -- into the seats in left-center field.

There was some fallout from Friday's altercation between Philadelphia's Carlos Ruiz and San Diego's Marcus Giles. Giles was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a left knee sprain which occurred when Ruiz barreled into the infielder trying to break up a double play. Giles, who called the play "dirty," confronted Ruiz immediately. Both benches cleared, but no punches were thrown.

Reliever Doug Brocail drilled Ruiz in the left hip with a pitch Saturday. Diaz walked with Ruiz down to first base and then proceeded to warn both benches.

Manuel held a closed-door meeting with his team before the game. A pressure situation that mounts as the losses continue to pile up.

"We definitely need to win (Sunday)," Manuel said.
LMAO...just saw the highlights...I guess Bradley chucked his bat last night after a home run and the Phillies took exception to that. Saw him barking at the fans and then just staring at the fans from Left Field, back to the plate...

I'm so glad the Tribe got rid of him, but my man was just fucking classic tonight. Good stuff.

By the way, The Pads looked strong.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2007, 12:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

You could have Dalmon Young and watch him throw bats at umpires.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2007, 10:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I am happy whenever the Phillies lose, and now we have a 7 game lead over them and Braves in the East.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote