ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Quinn #3 on depth chart.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2007, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Quinn #3 on depth chart.

See...this is why Romeo Crennel's a stubborn fucking mule of a coach who's writing his own ticket out of town.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Braylon Edwards. Kellen Winslow Jr. Joe Jurivicius, who in case you forgot, stands about 6'5" tall and is known for making plays in the clutch. A mutimillion dollar offensive line.

YOU STILL SAW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OUT OF CHARLIE FRYE OR DEREK ANDERSON THAT SHOULD KEEP QUINN OUT OF THE FUCKING "COMPETITION!!"

Seriously, Charlie Frye has proven to be somewhat efficient, but no fucking touchdowns have come. Anderson...well, I saw what he came with the first game and then the second, and let me tell you...having him in a "competition" for a starting job makes me a little nauseous.

Sure...prevent defense...played against scrubs who won't even make Detroit's pitiful roster...I don't care.

It's a fucking spark, it's momentum. The guy found the fucking endzone, which Charlie Frye and Derek Anderson have seemed incapable of doing.

Give the fucking kid his fucking reps and put him out there with the money players Crennel, you fat fuck.

I like Romeo. I want him to succeed. But he's being too fucking stubborn. He wants to be seen as Old School and it's gonna fucking wreck this season.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 12:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Not starting Carson in his rookie year seemed to work out ok

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 10:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
Not starting Carson in his rookie year seemed to work out ok
Yeah no kidding.

Glue, you really don't want to just throw Quinn in there. Lions found that out the hard way with Joey Ballgame. You don't want Quinn to be Joey Ballgame 2 do you?

Like you said, like I said, like I've seen others say. It was against the Lions pre-season filler playing a pre-vent that left two guys wide open. I mean like, when they caught the ball, they had time to have a beer and a bong before they even thought about running. Hell even I could look awsome under those circumstances.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 10:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Yeah no kidding.

Glue, you really don't want to just throw Quinn in there. Lions found that out the hard way with Joey Ballgame. You don't want Quinn to be Joey Ballgame 2 do you?

Like you said, like I said, like I've seen others say. It was against the Lions pre-season filler playing a pre-vent that left two guys wide open. I mean like, when they caught the ball, they had time to have a beer and a bong before they even thought about running. Hell even I could look awsome under those circumstances.
No the Browns had a problem like this before, any one remember Tim Couch, hes gonna be the man, next Favre, Elway, Aikman this man does it all. What a load of shit, and I feel Quinn isn't gonna be that much better then Kyle Orton.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 10:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
No the Browns had a problem like this before, any one remember Tim Couch, hes gonna be the man, next Favre, Elway, Aikman this man does it all. What a load of shit, and I feel Quinn isn't gonna be that much better then Kyle Orton.
Tim Couch, current Jacksonville Jag.

Meh, I think Quinn could be something, much like Joey could've been something.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 10:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Tim Couch, current Jacksonville Jag.

Meh, I think Quinn could be something, much like Joey could've been something.
The NFL does that to a lot of players,

Alex Smith started Rookie not much talk anymore.
David Carr started Rookie, back up now.
Vince Young started Rookie, Made an impact now cursed by madden.
Tim Couch 3rd string maybe.
Joey Harrington I don't even know where he went to be honest, Eagles?
Micheal Vick, Killed dogs, Im sure its not from starting but hey..

Anyways my point is, they have to shadow at least a year or two.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 10:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
Joey Harrington I don't even know where he went to be honest, Eagles?
Falcons, which is hilarious. Even though he sucks, he keeps finding starting jobs.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 12:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quinn doesn't need to start the season, but he's gotta be ready to step in by week 8. The Browns don't have the luxery of letting him sit for a couple seasons to learn the game...from charlie frye...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2007, 12:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Isnt Quinn the QB who came into the League as the most NFL ready QB in the draft? Other then learning plays. Quinn should be ready to go this year. He is easily there most talented QB on the roster and it serves absolutely NO purpose whatsoever to have him sitting behind Charlie fucking Frye... If they somehow get a Veteran QB on the roster. I can understand the suggestion. A veteran QB allows Quinn to pick his brain of things he would have to learn ON THE FIELD... without the threat of injury. But they dont... and the talent they have. They need the BEST QB on the roster using it. That happens to be Brady Quinn(unless im missing something)

Baptism of FIRE I say. Worked with Peyton Manning.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2007, 11:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quinn is much better than either Harrington or Orton could've ever hoped to be.

First of all, if Orton or Harrington were half the QB that Quinn is, maybe they'd have gone to real colleges instead of Purdue and fucking Oregon.

Secondly, well there is no secondly. Maybe I should say on a personal note that it's not fair to Kyle Orton that some yayhoo went and used his name in the same sentence as Harrington's...quite frankly the kid's a hard worker and did fairly well for the Bears when called upon, and he deserves better than to be lumped into the same category as Joey Harrington...

But B Quinn is better than all of them.

As for Tim Couch...the kid might've been something if he'd have had receivers who weren't drop machines and an offensive line that allowed him at least 3 seconds per pass play. He didn't have either in Cleveland. Brett Favre couldn't have run QB in Cleveland back when Couch was the man...you can't throw from your wallet.

But Cleveland's line has looked really good, they're getting Eric Steinbach back, and for the first time in forever, it looks like there'll be some decent pass blocking in Cleveland this year.

I think the best guy should take the field. That's Quinn. All rhetoric about washed up has been first round has beens aside, Quinn's better than either Charlie Frye or Derek Anderson...both of whom are better than Joey Harrington.

They'll probably hold him out until Week 4 or 5...the first few games are division games so if they drop three or more of those, Quinn will become Romeo's safety net. Phil Savage has already gone on record as saying that Quinn won't be the Week 1 starter.

Oh well.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote