ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Rooney out, can United still stand?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2007, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!
Default Rooney out, can United still stand?

How do ya'll think Man U will cope with the 2 month loss of Wayne Rooney?

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2007, 10:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

What?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2007, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Wayne Rooney
Injured
Out for 2 months
Plays for Manchester United.

*awaits the soccer hate*

Old 15 Aug 2007, 11:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Who?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

They just made two huge pick ups with young players that are the future of Man U. Anderson and someone else I think they will fare.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 12:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

They'll be fine without him. I'm sure they can find another person on the team of eleven to score that elusive one goal per game.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 11:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

So what happened? Did he get hurt while he was diving?
Old 16 Aug 2007, 11:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
They just made two huge pick ups with young players that are the future of Man U. Anderson and someone else I think they will fare.
Tis true, not as if the team is empty without him. I believe the Carlos Tevez signing could not have been better timed.

Old 16 Aug 2007, 12:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

OMG NOT ROONEY HE WAS TEH GREATEST!!!1

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 01:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

You know, I like soccer. I like watching the world cup and whatnot, and I try to follow what teams are good in the world.

But I have no idea who Rooney is and what's going on.
Old 16 Aug 2007, 02:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
You know, I like soccer. I like watching the world cup and whatnot, and I try to follow what teams are good in the world.

Wayne Rooney is probably the top tier athlete in England's world cup team.
Its like
Wayne Rooney
Micheal Owen
Terriahs Henry (Don't know how to spell that shit)

Etc....

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 02:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

Nothing wrong with being a world cup fan, alot of people are strictly followers of the national team scene. I was a WC junkie since my days as a youngin' kickin' the ball around the pitch during my pee wee league days.

Old 16 Aug 2007, 04:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
Wayne Rooney is probably the top tier athlete in England's world cup team.
Its like
Wayne Rooney
Micheal Owen
Terriahs Henry (Don't know how to spell that shit)

Etc....
Ah yes. Knew the name was familiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Nothing wrong with being a world cup fan, alot of people are strictly followers of the national team scene. I was a WC junkie since my days as a youngin' kickin' the ball around the pitch during my pee wee league days.
Eh. It's not so much that I'm just a WC fan, it's more that I can't get entertaining soccer with english speaking announcers, other than the WC. I mean, the MLS sucks and although I can get Mexican leagues on Univision and whatnot, I'd rather know what the hell is going on you know?
Old 16 Aug 2007, 06:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dev

Fox Soccer Channel and GolTV....all the english soccer goodness you need.

Old 16 Aug 2007, 10:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Fox Soccer Channel and GolTV....all the english soccer goodness you need.
We don't get those, and are too poor to order them too.