ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

I just got info for a tryout with the Chi-town Fire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2007, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default I just got info for a tryout with the Chi-town Fire

I haven't played soccer in about 2 years, and I just got this in the mail today. It stated how they received reference from the state coach, which in high school I was 2nd all state goal keeper, and it stated that they want me to try out and possibly play for a minor league team. It is in a 2 months and I don't think this is enough time for me to get back into shape.

Any of you ever got anything in the mail that you just thought was unbelievable.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2007, 07:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Wow, man congrats. Hope you get in, just make sure you try your best damn it, so that if the worst happens and you don't get it, atleast you can look back and say "damn, i gave my all".

Only thing i get in the mail these days are letters of debts and court threats. If i got a normal letter that never mentioned the word "money", then ill find that unbelievable.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Wow, man congrats. Hope you get in, just make sure you try your best damn it, so that if the worst happens and you don't get it, atleast you can look back and say "damn, i gave my all".

Only thing i get in the mail these days are letters of debts and court threats. If i got a normal letter that never mentioned the word "money", then ill find that unbelievable.
"Losers always complain about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."
---Sean Connery - "The Rock"

But yeah, that's awsome man. I hope you make it.