ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Are you ready for some Foooooooooooootball?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2007, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Are you ready for some Foooooooooooootball?

Preseason is HERE.

that means Real games are right around the corner....

I don't care how worthless preseason is considered, it gets me fuckin pumped.

Make your EARLY playoff picks here

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2007, 02:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, I even watched that crappy hof game last night. I predict, we will win the goddamned superbowl this year, and that's all I care about. Although I will mention that it is nice to actually be considered a contender for a change instead of a loser.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Barring any major injuries I will say NE in the AFC East, Indy in the AFC South, Baltimore in the AFC North, and SD in the AFC West. I'll give the wildcards to Cincy and Denver. I'm going with NE over SD in the AFC Championship. I'll take Dallas in the NFC East, NO in the NFC South, Chicago in the NFC North, and SF in the NFC West. With Seattle and Carolina as the wildcards. Gonna say NO over Dallas in the NFC Championship. NE over NO in the Super Bowl.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 08:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

NFC:

East: Dallas
West: Seattle
North: Chicago
South: NO

Wildcard: Philly, St.Louis

The NFC is so bad, its hard to pick the wildcard winners.

AFC:

East: NE
West: SD
South: Indy
North: Balitmore

Wildcards: Denver, NY

Dallas over NO in the NFC Championship

NE over Indy in the AFC Championship

Dallas over NE in the Superbowl.

And no i'm not being biased.
Old 07 Aug 2007, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
NFC:

East: Dallas
West: Seattle
North: Chicago
South: NO

Wildcard: Philly, St.Louis

The NFC is so bad, its hard to pick the wildcard winners.

AFC:

East: NE
West: SD
South: Indy
North: Balitmore

Wildcards: Denver, NY

Dallas over NO in the NFC Championship

NE over Indy in the AFC Championship

And no i'm not being biased.
Keep dreaming Rebbie.

Although I like that you acknowledged the Jets.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 12:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

You mean I'm that much closer to seeing the Lions fucking flop like always?

Sweet.
Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Cinci has the division....

In the words of my illustrious amigo...you can put it in stone

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 07:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I predict the Courts over Michael Vick for the Win!!!!!
Old 08 Aug 2007, 09:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Did you bet on the dogfights too?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 11:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 Aug 2007, 05:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
You're going to tell be there's a team alot better then the Cowboys in the NFC?
Old 08 Aug 2007, 05:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
I wouldn't argue that the Cowboys aren't one of the better teams in the shitty NFC, but the Patriots are alot better than the Cowboys.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 05:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
The cream of the crap still won't win the superbowl. And I think the Panthers, Rams, Seahawks and Saints are going to have better seasons than the Cowboys.

The cowboys wouldn't even make the playoffs in the AFC. I highly doubt they're going to win the superbowl.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 Aug 2007, 05:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
The cream of the crap still won't win the superbowl. And I think the Panthers, Rams, Seahawks and Saints are going to have better seasons than the Cowboys.

The cowboys wouldn't even make the playoffs in the AFC. I highly doubt they're going to win the superbowl.
If I had to pick one team whos going to finish better then the Cowboys in the NFC its going to be the Saints. You're crazy to think the Pathers, Rams or Seahawks are going to be better. It just makes no sense.
Old 08 Aug 2007, 06:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
If I had to pick one team whos going to finish better then the Cowboys in the NFC its going to be the Saints. You're crazy to think the Pathers, Rams or Seahawks are going to be better. It just makes no sense.
It makes total sense. It's just as likely the cowboys finish behind Philly and NY. And I hate NY and it pains me greatly to say that. But it's the truth. Being a slightly better than average team might be enough to win in the NFC, but it's also pretty close to not being in the playoffs

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!