ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Michael Irvin - Hall of Famer.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2007, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Michael Irvin - Hall of Famer.

His induction speech was beautiful...very emotional and heart felt.

Any of you other Cowboys fans watch it?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2007, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I used to hate the fucker...on and off the field...coming from a Niners fan...but after I watched "Irvin Road to Canton" on the N special...and the speech...I have to say the guy deserved it and one of the best of all time...that's a HOFer ...
Old 05 Aug 2007, 04:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

His speech was pretty moving. I think he and Deion got a little too into Jesus, but if that's what it takes for those guys, especially Michael, to walk the straight line then so be it.

Classy speech though.

Oh and LMAO at Thurman stumbling through his prepared "speech." Thurman's oldest daughter is fucking HOT.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2007, 04:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I didn't get to see it. I was 100 miles past "who the fuck would want to live here" on Sunday.
Old 07 Aug 2007, 06:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^What were you doing so close to New Orleans?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

"First of all, I'd like to thank the crack....and I'd like to thank Jesus for helping me to get more crack...."

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
"First of all, I'd like to thank the crack....and I'd like to thank Jesus for helping me to get more crack...."
When's the last time a Bengal even went to Canton without paid admission?
Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Almost a full decade

And it might be another decade before another Bengal gets in
Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Almost a full decade

And it might be another decade before another Bengal gets in
Charlie Joiner is already there
Paul Brown is already there

Boomer should be in it
Tim Krumrie should be in it
Kenny Anderson should be

and eventually,
Carson and Chad will be there....

Old 08 Aug 2007, 02:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Charlie Joiner is already there
Paul Brown is already there

Boomer should be in it
Tim Krumrie should be in it
Kenny Anderson should be

and eventually,
Carson and Chad will be there....

There are so few Bengals in the HoF, you have to claim someone who played three seasons with them I guess the Houston Oilers can claim him as their HoFer too since he was drafted by them and played three seasons there

You have an offensive lineman and a coach in the HoF. I'd be claiming other teams' HoFers too
Old 08 Aug 2007, 03:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:

There are so few Bengals in the HoF, you have to claim someone who played three seasons with them I guess the Houston Oilers can claim him as their HoFer too since he was drafted by them and played three seasons there

You have an offensive lineman and a coach in the HoF. I'd be claiming other teams' HoFers too
I'm sorry...maybe you misread

I said PAUL BROWN...thats not "a" coach. He's "THE" coach.

but yeah...we all can't have crackheads and cocksuckers in the hall of fame. Congrats on that

Old 08 Aug 2007, 03:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
I'm sorry...maybe you misread

I said PAUL BROWN...thats not "a" coach. He's "THE" coach.

but yeah...we all can't have crackheads and cocksuckers in the hall of fame. Congrats on that

Ok, you have "THE" coach. Call me when you get "A" wide receiver, or "A" quarterback (we have two), or "A" defensive tackle (we have two) or "A" running back (soon to be two).

You're just jealous that a crackhead Cowboy, made one of the greatest HoF speeches of all time, while not one of your thug Bengals will get into Canton even with paid admission, because the metal detectors will go off and they'll get arrested for concealing a firearm
Old 08 Aug 2007, 03:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:

Ok, you have "THE" coach. Call me when you get "A" wide receiver, or "A" quarterback (we have two), or "A" defensive tackle (we have two) or "A" running back (soon to be two).

You're just jealous that a crackhead Cowboy, made one of the greatest HoF speeches of all time, while not one of your thug Bengals will get into Canton even with paid admission, because the metal detectors will go off and they'll get arrested for concealing a firearm
who? Henry?
The only way that clown is gettin into the HOF is if he pays for the tour.

Palmer and The Johnsons got HOF nods on lockdown. Belie dat playa.

Old 08 Aug 2007, 03:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
who? Henry?
The only way that clown is gettin into the HOF is if he pays for the tour.

Palmer and The Johnsons got HOF nods on lockdown. Belie dat playa.
You don't even like Rudi Johnson Remember, he isn't a real running back