ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Ryan Tucker suspended 4 games...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2007, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Ryan Tucker suspended 4 games...

...for violating the NFL subsance abuse policy.

Quote:
Browns OL Tucker suspended for steroid abuse
August 3, 2007

BEREA, Ohio Ticker) - Cleveland Browns offensive tackle Ryan Tucker was suspended for the first four games of the season without pay for violating the NFL's policy on anabolic steroids and related substances on Friday.

Tucker's suspension begins Saturday, September 1 and he is eligible to return to the roster on October 1. The tackle is eligible to participate in all preseason practices and games.

Last year, the 32-year-old Tucker missed the tail end of the season with what the team termed as a "mental disorder." In March, Tucker announced that he felt "great" and was prepared to resume his football career.

Tucker has made 62 starts with the Browns since joining them as a free agent in 2002.
Maybe this has something to do with the "Mental Condition" that led him to quit halfway through last season. If so, I say cut him. Kevin Shaffer can fill in on the right side just fine and Joe Thomas can hold down the left. We don't need no emotionally unstable junkie inside that locker room, thank you.

Late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Tucker on why he didn't appeal his suspension
"I didn't intend to compromise the integrity of the NFL, and my team, I want to apologize to the fans, my family. It's been a long road. I was pretty down and out last year. In my attempt to come back, I took a banned substance. Therefore I am going to be suspended for four games. I am going to fulfill this punishment and get it behind me."
Yeah, thanks fuck-o. Phil and Romeo will deal with you accordingly. Wake up, you schitzophrenic piece of shit.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 09:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

he gets 4 games....Odell gets 2 seasons

wtf?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 10:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The Brownies are juicing and STILL can't win.

But in all seriousness, this just sucks. I mean, Ohio football in general. Damn.

*waits to be flamed out by both Glue and Kurt*
Old 03 Aug 2007, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
The Brownies are juicing and STILL can't win.

But in all seriousness, this just sucks. I mean, Ohio football in general. Damn.

*waits to be flamed out by both Glue and Kurt*
you're a Lions fan....there is nothing I could possibly say to you that could be meaner than that

Old 03 Aug 2007, 10:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
you're a Lions fan....there is nothing I could possibly say to you that could be meaner than that
Oh how true.

But hey! Roy Williams says we're winning ten games, the Bears suck, the Lions are winning the division, and the superbowl champs are coming out of the NFC North.
Old 03 Aug 2007, 10:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Oh how true.

But hey! Roy Williams says we're winning ten games, the Bears suck, the Lions are winning the division, and the superbowl champs are coming out of the NFC North.
Really???

Well that changes everything!!!

o wait....I just looked out the window....no pigs flyin past...
sorry, bout your luck

Old 03 Aug 2007, 10:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Really???

Well that changes everything!!!

o wait....I just looked out the window....no pigs flyin past...
sorry, bout your luck
Quite honestly I'm starting to think Charles Rodgers was selling the team weed before they gave him the boot.
Old 03 Aug 2007, 10:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Quite honestly I'm starting to think Charles Rodgers was selling the team weed before they gave him the boot.
you might consider getting some....

it might make the season less painful for you....

Old 03 Aug 2007, 11:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
you might consider getting some....

it might make the season less painful for you....
They've sucked for so long the pain has worn off.

You're a Bengals fan. You should know what I'm talking about.
Old 03 Aug 2007, 11:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'd rather be a Bengals fan than a Lions fan.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 11:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
he gets 4 games....Odell gets 2 seasons

wtf?

Yeah...even with this, Ryan Tucker's a model freaking citizen compared to Odell Thurman...

And it's not like the Browns don't have the personnel to replace him, because they do.

LMAO at Spear trying to talk shit...an offensive lineman who was shaky coming into the season and completely replacable with Kelly Butler or Kevin Shaffer gets a four game sit and probably a pink slip and it's time to fold up the tents...

I just attribute that to the fact that Lion Fan has cheered for Lion Team for so long that they don't really need much to give up.

Or should I say, Lion, Ram, Titan fan...

Cut Tucker for all I care. No biggie.

And Ohio State is still much better than that school up north.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 11:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

@ Glue getting pissed.
Old 04 Aug 2007, 12:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
They've sucked for so long the pain has worn off.

You're a Bengals fan. You should know what I'm talking about.
Dude...

Cinci Offense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Detroit Offense

Cinci defense.......well they probably still>>>>>>>>>>Detroit Defense

don't really know on that second one....I think they got a collective 13 games NFL experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue

Yeah...even with this, Ryan Tucker's a model freaking citizen compared to Odell Thurman...

And it's not like the Browns don't have the personnel to replace him, because they do.
Dude....Cinci has an incredible amount of depth at LB....Odell would have had to fight for a starting spot.

Odell ain't half the thug you make him out to be. He got the initial suspension cause he didn't show up for the test...that means he's stupid, not a thug.

He got a DUI....yeah...him and everyone else....again really dumb, not a thug tho.

Charges were filed for assault....the charges were found to be ungrounded and were dropped.....still not a thug

We all know Chris Henry's legal woes....and that fucker only gets an 8 game suspension

Do you even know who Odell is or do you just hate because he plays for the Bengals?

Old 04 Aug 2007, 08:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Oh how true.

The Superbowl champs are coming out of the AFC.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2007, 10:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
The Superbowl champs are coming out of the AFC.
That's not possible...The Niners are in the NFC