ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

I called it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2007, 03:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default I called it

Before the off season really started, I said Culpepper would be in Oakland.

The Raiders picked up Culpepper for a 1 yr deal....

If only they;d kept Moss....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

This Russell holdout is making me nervous.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Culpepper from one suck team to another sucker team it sucks for him.

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lmao.
Old 01 Aug 2007, 05:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

9 straight

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 07:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Proof?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm supprised Atlanta didn't get him.

But yeah, Russle is being a touch rediculous IMO. I heard the Raiders offered him something like 30 million per season for a six year deal or something like that, and he still wouldn't take it.
Old 01 Aug 2007, 07:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I'm supprised Atlanta didn't get him.

But yeah, Russle is being a touch rediculous IMO. I heard the Raiders offered him something like 30 million per season for a six year deal or something like that, and he still wouldn't take it.
He's smart. Oakland aint going anywhere without him. Not sure they can protect him either. And shit, who's he going to throw to??? Or hand off. Oakland might be the worst offense in the NFL.

But then there's Quinn? LMAO. I hear dude wants top ten money. Problem is, nobody drafted him that early. Glue, what's your new boy holding out for??? Thomas is signed, right?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 07:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
He's smart. Oakland aint going anywhere without him. Not sure they can protect him either. And shit, who's he going to throw to??? Or hand off. Oakland might be the worst offense in the NFL.

But then there's Quinn? LMAO. I hear dude wants top ten money. Problem is, nobody drafted him that early. Glue, what's your new boy holding out for??? Thomas is signed, right?
I'm not saying he shouldn't hold out, but damn dude. 30 million x 6 = $180,000,000. There is holding out, then there's being greedy.
Old 02 Aug 2007, 02:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Proof?
nfl.com?

Old 02 Aug 2007, 02:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Culpepper lands deal with Raiders
Staff and wire reports

August 1, 2007

Former Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper signed a one-year contract with Oakland on Tuesday, giving the Raiders a backup plan for top draft pick JaMarcus Russell.

Culpepper, 30, worked out in the afternoon before a gathering of Raiders scouts and coaches.

"We had to see him run around, scramble and do different things because his arm didn't go away," Kiffin said. "We weren't really worried about that. We had to make sure everything else was good."

Culpepper was 1-3 with the Dolphins in 2006 but had trouble with his mobility and was sacked 21 times. The Dolphins released him earlier this month.

"When I became a free agent I created and ranked eight criteria that I used to evaluate potential teams that were interested in my services," Culpepper said. "Based on my criteria, the Oakland Raiders are the best fit."

Culpepper said the Raiders "are giving me the opportunity to compete for the starting job," yet acknowledged that part of his role in Oakland will be helping Russell "get ready to take over for the future," he said.

"I also get an opportunity to show both the Raiders and the NFL community that I am healthy and back to form after battling injuries the last two seasons," Culpepper said. "Most importantly, I appreciated that there was mutual respect as we worked through the process of coming to contract terms."

Recently acquired Dolphins tight end Courtney Anderson, who played for the Raiders the past three years, issued a warning to Culpepper about a Raiders offensive line that allowed a league-high 72 sacks last year.

"If you're a quarterback you can't really get comfortable back there," he said.

The Dolphins host the Raiders on Sept. 30.
Can we get a vBookie started on how long it takes for Daunte to get benched because of either injury or terrible play?

I'm thinking he'll be out by the halftime of week 5 at the latest.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2007, 02:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
Can we get a vBookie started on how long it takes for Daunte to get benched because of either injury or terrible play?

I'm thinking he'll be out by the halftime of week 5 at the latest.
I'm callin 4 games

Old 02 Aug 2007, 04:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
nfl.com?
Proof that you called it....
Old 02 Aug 2007, 04:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
Proof that you called it....
go back and search....I ain't diggin thru my old posts....

Shit, I know Knucklehead remembers me talkin bout it on mesenger

Old 02 Aug 2007, 04:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Crapepper is not worth my time to search...and now that he is a Raiders...fuck that shit...