ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Tony Stewart gonna get docked points or fined or both...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jul 2007, 04:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Tony Stewart gonna get docked points or fined or both...

He just said "bullshit" on live national TV in his post race interview

I remember there was a big stink a couple years ago when Jr. did something similar. I'm pretty sure he was docked points.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2007, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by espn.com
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Tony Stewart was fined $25,000 and docked 25 points by NASCAR on Tuesday for cursing during his television interview after his win at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Stewart, who had just scored his second victory in three years at his hometown race track, was soaking up the adoration from the throng of orange-clad fans when he dedicated the win to them.

"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands who pull for me every week and take all the (expletive) from everybody else,'' he said.

The curse came on ESPN's first Nextel Cup broadcast since 2000.

NASCAR, which called the language inappropriate and said Stewart's actions were detrimental to stock-car racing, also docked car owner Joe Gibbs 25 points. It follows a precedent that started in 2002, when crew chief Chad Knaus was penalized for cursing on TV.

The penalties escalated over the next few seasons, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. was knocked out of the points lead when he was docked 25 points for cursing after his 2004 win at Talladega.

The penalty doesn't hurt Stewart in the standings. He is currently fifth in the points, and the deduction didn't drop him.

But sixth-place Carl Edwards is now only 17 points away from him. The top 12 drivers in the standings after the Sept. 8 race in Richmond make the Chase for the championship. "Heaven forbid you actually have fun in life.''
Yep. I called it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 12:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Tony should know better, but at least they haven’t started to fine his fat ass for climbing all over the fences

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 01:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I hate Tony Stewart, so anything to make him go down in points is fine by me.
Old 05 Aug 2007, 09:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I agree the fine & points should have happened. But I'm a huge Stewart fan and I agree with what he said about the bullshit his fans deal with.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2007, 02:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You think he would of learned from Dale JR....btw he might of said bullshit but atleast he didn't say B*****!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote