ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA: Magic To Get New Arena

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2007, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.
Default NBA: Magic To Get New Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba.com
Jul 27, 2007 7:54am ET
Magic To Get New Arena
In the ORLANDO SENTINEL, David Damron and mark Schlueb write “Orange County leaders late Thursday approved a plan for a new arena, performing-arts center and major Florida Citrus Bowl upgrades in downtown Orlando that supporters vowed would bring boundless new jobs and entertainment to the region. The deal brings a new home court and a 25-year lease for the Orlando Magic, an arts center with three state-of-the-art performance halls and an extensive renovation for the aging Citrus Bowl stadium.”
http://www.nba.com/news/436142.html

Now they just have to improve their team
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2007, 01:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townduke
http://www.nba.com/news/436142.html

Now they just have to improve their team
They arn't too far from it.
Old 28 Jul 2007, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

They really needed a new stadium and it's good to see the Citris Bowl Field is getting renovated...all good news.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2007, 07:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

I hope they keep the same hardwood design in the new stadium. I love the look of their current court. I'm not sure why they need to move, but hopefully it brings some attention to the team and city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
They arn't too far from it.
The Magic are still going to suck, don't kid yourself. Lewis is gonna get 22 points and Howard is going to get his usual 15 or so points in the first half, then be ignored in the second half.
Old 29 Jul 2007, 10:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
I hope they keep the same hardwood design in the new stadium. I love the look of their current court. I'm not sure why they need to move, but hopefully it brings some attention to the team and city.

The Magic are still going to suck, don't kid yourself. Lewis is gonna get 22 points and Howard is going to get his usual 15 or so points in the first half, then be ignored in the second half.
Did I say they are good. No I didn't.

But they are pretty damn close to being good. I could see them sneaking into the playoffs again.
Old 29 Jul 2007, 05:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Did I say they are good. No I didn't.

But they are pretty damn close to being good. I could see them sneaking into the playoffs again.
They are not going to make it into the playoffs. They have the problematic Ray Lewis who needs the ball in his hands. Howard who the team always seems to forget and Nelson who is supposed to lead the team, but unless the other team scores a basket, he doesn't get a touch. Not to mention they lost Darko and Grant Hill. Their bench depth has gone way down and they have yet to address that issue.
Old 29 Jul 2007, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
They are not going to make it into the playoffs. They have the problematic Ray Lewis who needs the ball in his hands. Howard who the team always seems to forget and Nelson who is supposed to lead the team, but unless the other team scores a basket, he doesn't get a touch. Not to mention they lost Darko and Grant Hill. Their bench depth has gone way down and they have yet to address that issue.
Good points.
Old 29 Jul 2007, 09:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The Magic...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2007, 05:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

Unless Orlando improves their bench I can't see them doing as good or better than last year. They will rely on Reddick, who barely got 3 minutes of playing time per game last year.

Apparently, Stern says that with Orlando's current court they will never host an All-Star game. I'm not sure why Stern wouldn't want to have an All-Star game in Orlando. Maybe it has something to do with the capacity of the arena.
Old 30 Jul 2007, 10:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Unless Orlando improves their bench I can't see them doing as good or better than last year. They will rely on Reddick, who barely got 3 minutes of playing time per game last year.

Apparently, Stern says that with Orlando's current court they will never host an All-Star game. I'm not sure why Stern wouldn't want to have an All-Star game in Orlando. Maybe it has something to do with the capacity of the arena.
Orlando wouldn't be a bad place for an All Star Game. TONS of stuff to do. Plus you have several large cities not too far from it.
Old 31 Jul 2007, 02:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Orlando wouldn't be a bad place for an All Star Game. TONS of stuff to do. Plus you have several large cities not too far from it.
Yeah, I've just had a thought. Stern might be right. Why go to Orlando when you're not far away from Miami...

If the Heat's arena holds more than Orlando's, it's just as easy to go there.
Old 31 Jul 2007, 04:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Yeah, I've just had a thought. Stern might be right. Why go to Orlando when you're not far away from Miami...

If the Heat's arena holds more than Orlando's, it's just as easy to go there.
Miami would be nice, but Orlando is just, I dunno. There is Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World. You have Daytona not too far from it. Busch Gardens and Tampa Bay about 45 minutes west. Miami is about 3 hours south.

Orlando makes sense.