ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA: Durant signs 7-year, $60 million endorsement deal with Nike

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2007, 08:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.
Default NBA: Durant signs 7-year, $60 million endorsement deal with Nike

Quote:
Kevin Durant signed a seven-year, $60 million endorsement deal with Nike that includes a $10 million signing bonus, the second-largest rookie deal in basketball.

Nike and Durant's agent's office confirmed Wednesday the deal had been reached.

"We are very pleased to have Kevin as a part of the Nike Basketball family," said Craig Zanon, vice president and general manager of global basketball. "Kevin is an amazing talent on the court and a quality person off the court and we are happy to be partnering with him as he starts his NBA career."

The Seattle Times, citing industry sources, reported on Wednesday that Durant had earlier turned down a $70 million deal with adidas. That contract called for a $12 million signing bonus, but Durant has a history dating to eighth grade with Nike.

"At the end of the day, Kevin has been with Nike his whole career and he felt comfortable with them," Durant's agent Aaron Goodwin said, according to the paper. "He took the time to give adidas the opportunity and they're a great company, but he chose the company that he's more familiar with. And we build brands on authenticity and it's more authentic for him to be somewhere where he wants to be and he's comfortable."

The paper said that Nike will unveil a signature Durant shoe after his rookie season with the Sonics. Durant has reportedly expressed an interest in endorsing a midrange priced shoe.
I so want Durant to be a flop next season, I can't stand the little bastard...

He shouldn't be making $60 million when he hasn't even stepped onto an NBA court.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2007, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I like Durant. He really wants to succeed, so much to the point where he's even taking his image into consideration. He has only one tattoo, and you can't even see it.

Good for him.
Old 25 Jul 2007, 10:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Good for Durant. He seems to be a hard worker and plays with a passion for the game, something I really like instead of some players who come out and play only for the money.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2007, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I like Durant, and I'm gonna laugh my ass of when its the next Oden/Bowie Durant/Jordan deal. No I'm not saying Durant is better then Jordan, but he is a hell of a lot better then Oden.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2007, 02:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townduke
He shouldn't be making $60 million when he hasn't even stepped onto an NBA court.
They had an exhibition game with the USA team split up, and Durant held his own. Not sure how legit that game is in terms of effort and aggressiveness, but Durant kept up. He just looks scrawny as hell out there.

I hope Oden nor Durant don't flop. Mostly Oden, because I would hate to see the guy get torn apart. I'd feel bad.... I have more confidence in Durant to do well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote