ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Who's NOW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2007, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Who's NOW?

K I'm tired of this thing already. They use the same song, which sucks and is annoying as hell. Through the course of one episode of SportsCenter, they tell you what it means to be NOW about five times.

I'm thinking that ESPN needs to stop trying so hard to be part of pop culture.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 06:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

yes, it is gayness at it's peak. It must be stopped. That stupid contest is already was.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 09:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

A-fucking-men.

Not only is the idea completely ricockulous, but the "matchups" are as well. I don't care if you have an 8 go up on a 1 in the first round or not, they had fucking Peyton Manning against Amanda fucking Beard. Gimme a fucking break.

They also had Dale Earnhardt Jr against Chuck Liddell, and Wilbon was the only fucking guy in their "panel" that knew who the fuck he was. Fucking I don't even follow MMA and I know more about it than these "experts" do.

Fuck this stupid contest. The idea is preposterous, and if you didn't think that just listening to their explaination of the meaning of "Who's NOW?" then the matchups should have spelt it out for you. Fuck this stupid contest up its stupid ass.

AND FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING LOVE OF FUCKING GOD AND ALL THAT IS GODDAMN HOLY, WILL SOMEONE FUCKING KILL STUART FUCKING SCOTT PLEASE??!

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

yeah the whos more now thing has been pissing me off since i watched the woods - lionart matchup at the start.

I think everyone agrees that the only thing thats more NOW is the people sick of fucking hearing it every fucking 20 minutes while watching

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 10:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother
A-fucking-men.

Not only is the idea completely ricockulous, but the "matchups" are as well. I don't care if you have an 8 go up on a 1 in the first round or not, they had fucking Peyton Manning against Amanda fucking Beard. Gimme a fucking break.

They also had Dale Earnhardt Jr against Chuck Liddell, and Wilbon was the only fucking guy in their "panel" that knew who the fuck he was. Fucking I don't even follow MMA and I know more about it than these "experts" do.

Fuck this stupid contest. The idea is preposterous, and if you didn't think that just listening to their explaination of the meaning of "Who's NOW?" then the matchups should have spelt it out for you. Fuck this stupid contest up its stupid ass.

AND FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING LOVE OF FUCKING GOD AND ALL THAT IS GODDAMN HOLY, WILL SOMEONE FUCKING KILL STUART FUCKING SCOTT PLEASE??!

Late.

I just wanna poke out his lazy eye.
Old 13 Jul 2007, 11:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother
A-fucking-men.

Late.
I don't share the same hatred for Stu that you do, but he is pretty fucking annoying. He'll be tryin' to hype an underdog like he actually knew about their accomplishments before doing this damn thing.

Like LeBron James vs Kelly Slater was just ridiculous listening to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Scott
Kelly Slater is the...youngest...world champion in surfing, and he's also the...oldest...world champion in surfing. He's won...EIGHT...count 'em EIGHT...world championships in surfing. That has to mean something right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyshawn, Herbstreit, Wilbon
[blank stare]........[/blank stare]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Scott
Off the waves, he's been linked to super model Giselle Bundchen and Pamela Anderson. Come on, that right there is enough to make him NOW!
Stu...NO ONE CARES ABOUT SURFING OR KELLY SLATER. Seriously, it's like they gave him a pity spot in this...and the funny thing is, Slater probably had no idea he even involved in this little "tournament". It's such a joke listening to them debate this garbage.

I'll be glad once it's over
Old 13 Jul 2007, 11:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Stuart Scott
Off the waves, he's been linked to super model Giselle Bundchen and Pamela Anderson. Come on, that right there is enough to make him a hepetitis C prospect NOW!
better

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 01:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

If yall hate it so much..here's a great idea..DON'T WATCH IT! I personally enjoy it, I like that it's a lil bit different and something new, and it lets us fans get involved, I like it..but that's just me.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 02:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
If yall hate it so much..here's a great idea..DON'T WATCH IT! I personally enjoy it, I like that it's a lil bit different and something new, and it lets us fans get involved, I like it..but that's just me.
Here's an idea...feel free to shut the fuck up

In case you haven't been paying attention, and it doesn't seem like you have it's right in the middle of SportsCenter, something I DO want to watch.

And, if you're keeping up, it's on SportsCenter, again, something that I want to watch, MULTIPLE times throughout the show.

Maybe, just maybe, I don't want to change the channel and then turn back, only to have missed something. Ever think about that, sharpstuff?
Old 14 Jul 2007, 06:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I care about surfing

I don't care enough to give 2 shits about Kelly Slater...but surfing is awesome

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 09:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
In case you haven't been paying attention, and it doesn't seem like you have it's right in the middle of SportsCenter, something I DO want to watch.
Exactly. If it were in it's own time slot, that'd be one thing...but it's smack dab in the middle of SportsCenter...which is usually where they put all of their annoying bad ideas, quite frankly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
I care about surfing
That's only because of your proximity to the North Shore, haole boy...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 04:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's either Tiger Or Lebron to win. I'd say Tiger.
Old 14 Jul 2007, 04:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

LBJ...

Tiger is like 10-years old news...LBJ just carried the whole Cavs team on his back and took them to the NBA finals...which is amazing consider he have like NO ONE on his team that worth a crap...and no don't even mention Larry Hughes...I mean if it's anyone else the media would be all over that crap...but it is LBJ...they, we, expected greatness from the kid ever since he's still in the fucking high school...and plus they were swept...by a the SUPER SPURS I might add GINOBILIIIIIIIIII...therefore it's being overlooked right now...but LBJ is the NOW...NOW NOW NOW...of Sports in America......and beside who watches golf on here anyways?...I don't...but just wondering...now Basketball...that's the shit right there ...
Old 14 Jul 2007, 05:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Here's an idea...feel free to shut the fuck up

And, if you're keeping up, it's on SportsCenter, again, something that I want to watch, MULTIPLE times throughout the show.

Maybe, just maybe, I don't want to change the channel and then turn back, only to have missed something. Ever think about that, sharpstuff?
Here's another idea...feel free to not be an ass.

I too watch SportsCenter many times throughout the day...and during the hockey season, they show highlights all throughout the show...so what do I do? I change it to ESPNews or just log on the ESPN.com to get my news.

And u won't miss too much on SportsCenter for changing the channel for five min. And if u miss something, it'll be on 20 more times that day...sharpstuff

I love pissing ppl off
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 05:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
Here's another idea...feel free to not be an ass.

I too watch SportsCenter many times throughout the day...and during the hockey season, they show highlights all throughout the show...so what do I do? I change it to ESPNews or just log on the ESPN.com to get my news.

And u won't miss too much on SportsCenter for changing the channel for five min. And if u miss something, it'll be on 20 more times that day...sharpstuff

I love pissing ppl off
Here's yet another idea...feel free to not tell me what to do

SportsCenter > ESPN lite, but thanks for the suggestion

Did you bring up ESPN.com? Didn't I say I want to watch SportsCenter? Fuck you're an idiot

Maybe I don't feel like watching SportsCenter 20 times to get an 40 minutes worth of highlights

You can be the mouth breather who watches it multiple times because your life is devoid of anything better to do, but I'll pass