ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Orlando Magic give Dwight Howard, 5-year, $85 million extension

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2007, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Orlando Magic give Dwight Howard, 5-year, $85 million extension

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -The Orlando Magic gave center Dwight Howard a five-year, $85 million contract extension on Thursday.

Howard was the No. 1 pick in the 2004 NBA draft, and he was selected for this past season's All-Star game.

"Dwight already is one of the most intimidating forces in the league down low, and at 21 years old, he is only going to get better,'' Magic general manager Otis Smith said in a statement.

Howard played in all 82 games last season, averaging 17.6 points and 12.3 rebounds while helping lead the Magic to the playoffs for the first time in four years.

sportsillustrated.cnn.com

----------------------

That's good for the Magic. His goal from now to the start of the season should be free throws and during the rest of the season a 10-12 foot jumpshot. Right now he is nothing more than a rebounder and dunker. The Magic are going to need more from him if they are to go deep into the playoffs. The draw and kick between him and Lewis won't work all season.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2007, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

D Howie is a MONSTER.

That's pretty much the LEAST O Town could've did for the kid following G Hill's departure.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2007, 11:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother
D Howie is a MONSTER.
QFT.

He's a beast...and at 21...the future is brighter than the sun...he'll have at least 10-15 good years in his bright future...worth the number draft pick and worth the contract...
Old 14 Jul 2007, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Every time I watch this guy, I think of a faster, more-athletic version of Shaq. That's pretty damn scary.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2007, 03:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
Every time I watch this guy, I think of a faster, more-athletic version of Shaq. That's pretty damn scary.
It depends on how he develops. He has shown signs of being a young Shaq, and the keyword is young. He still has time to develop and become a better player than Shaq has ever been in his career. The money, in my guess, is for potential. The Magic staff will be working a lot with him in the offseason you can bet.
Old 17 Jul 2007, 11:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Is he another player in the laundry list of players that the Pistons could've had with that #2 pick on the '03 draft that turned into superstars instead of Darko?
Old 23 Jul 2007, 11:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Is he another player in the laundry list of players that the Pistons could've had with that #2 pick on the '03 draft that turned into superstars instead of Darko?
If I'm not mistaken Howard was in 04. I could be wrong tho.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2007, 08:41 AM   #8 (permalink)

On potential, he's worth every penny. As of right now, he's not. He needs to develop free throw skills and a basic jumpshot before he is worth that type of money in my mind. There are a lot of people on FA who can rebound, dunk and be forgotten about in the second half...and they will play for a lot less.