ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Soccer (Football)
View Poll Results: Do you like Soccer?
Yes 11 50.00%
No 9 40.91%
Some of it is ok 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2007, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!
Default Soccer (Football)

Now I realize that according to many of the U.S. folks here I sit on the wrong side of the whole soccer debate. I love watching and playing, so much so that when 2010 rolls around I will be in South Africa for the World Cup.

So that leads me to this poll, Do you like enjoy a good footie battle out on the pitch?, or is it just another topping on a "fruit" salad to you?

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2007, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Soccer is gay. And anyone who plays it is gay.
Old 03 Jul 2007, 05:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Soccer is gay. And anyone who plays it is gay.
Quote:
Soccer is gay. And anyone who plays it is a pussy.

Which is it? am I gay or am I a pussy, I need to make another poll.

Old 03 Jul 2007, 05:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Which is it? am I gay or am I a pussy, I need to make another poll.
lmao... thanks alot.

I'll tell you what you are as long as you promise not to tell on me, okay?

You're both.
Old 03 Jul 2007, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Football is great and i watch it and sometime i play with my boys, haven't in awhile though, gotta start again soon, getting outta shape.

Over here, its a serious thing, its like a religon, a passion. When my team loses i actually feel hurt, seriously, its quite sad, but thats now how serious football is over here.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2007, 05:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Who's the closet fag who voted yes.
Old 03 Jul 2007, 05:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

i voted yes but that was after your post.

i play indoor/outdoor intramurals at school and i try to follow the bundesliga (german league) as closely as i can. the mls doesn't interest me as much though as the talent just doesn't match up.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2007, 06:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I play soccer, too. I mainly do it because it's constant running even during practice and its good exercise. I like watching...and playing for the most part.

I've found that the majority of people who say soccer is gay are the people who've never actually played and actual game.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2007, 06:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Stick... Glue... Kurt.... Exo...

I think we may be the only straight ones left here at pwf.
Old 03 Jul 2007, 06:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dev

Quote:
Stick... Glue... Kurt.... Exo...

I think we may be the only straight ones left here at pwf.

I guess because I like American Football and Soccer, I am ...........

A fan of both...........

and bisexual.

Old 03 Jul 2007, 06:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't like soccer. It's boring.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2007, 06:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I don't like soccer.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2007, 07:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Soccer is alright. It's a fun game to play, and it's beat my ass more times than I care to remember. Watching soccer is kind of boring, but I'll give that the bennefit of the doubt, because the MLS sucks balls.
Old 03 Jul 2007, 08:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I've said far too much concerning Soccer in my time here at PWF. Anyone interested in my opinion on this ridiculous waste of time should just do a quick Search. I've said plenty and I've said it in vivid detail.

Voted No.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2007, 09:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I love soccer more than any other sport. Playing it is incredible fun, and watching it, and watching my team(s), for me arouses more passion than any other game. I love watching soccer... I'm getting a semi just talking about it. Nothing can compare to soccer IMO, apart from AFL.