ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

LT, already a HOFer???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2007, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default LT, already a HOFer???

Well, looking at the stats, he might be...

link

Quote:
IS LADAINIAN TOMLINSON ALREADY CONFIRMED FOR THE HALL OF FAME?

The football fans at the water cooler may be having discussions this time of year about who belongs in the Hall of Fame. Yesterday I was asked if LaDainian Tomlinson is already a Hall of Fame player. I had to stop and think for a minute, and I said he probably is when you compare his six-year production to Gale Sayers' production over his seven years.

L.T. has averaged 341 rushing plays and 66 receptions a season during his career. He has rushed for 9,176 yards and has scored 111 touchdowns. Tomlinson averages 18 touchdowns a season.

The great Gale Sayers only touched the ball 159 times a season as a runner and receiver and averaged just 900 total yards a season and seven touchdowns. Granted, his last two years were injury-riddled and he only played four games in those two years, but his 68 game totals were 4,956 rushing yards, 1,307 receiving yards and 48 touchdowns. His game average was 73 yards rushing, 19 yards receiving and 4.2 points per game. Tomlinson's game average is 96.5 yards rushing, 14 yards receiving, 7 points -- plus he's thrown six touchdowns. Yes, L.T. is a Hall of Fame back.
Hopefully, he'll take a couple rings with him to Canton...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2007, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

...and he's only getting started...disappointed post-season for his team last year...he'll be hungry for more...therefore his bests are still yet to come...and looking at the stats...that's scary...
Old 29 Jun 2007, 04:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Mark my words, when he's done, he'll own every rushing record.
Old 29 Jun 2007, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I second that, and maybe a couple passing records too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2007, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy
I second that, and maybe a couple passing records too...
The Chargers should have him get ten passing TDs this year, just because they can.
Old 29 Jun 2007, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I don't think so. He's 28 and he needs like 9k+ more yards for the all time rushing leader title. I wouldn't be totally shocked if he pulled it off, but I can't see it.
Old 29 Jun 2007, 05:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I don't think so. He's 28 and he needs like 9k+ more yards for the all time rushing leader title. I wouldn't be totally shocked if he pulled it off, but I can't see it.
I think he'll have the TD record for sure though.
Old 29 Jun 2007, 05:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Let's see...i'll give him another 5 "good" years...that's 9,000+/5 = ~ 1,800 yards a year...therefore i've gotta agree with Reb here...but i wouldn't be surprise...
Old 29 Jun 2007, 05:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

you're all jinxing him. he's gonna fuck up one of his legs within the next few years, bank on it!
Old 29 Jun 2007, 06:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
Let's see...i'll give him another 5 "good" years...that's 9,000+/5 = ~ 1,800 yards a year...therefore i've gotta agree with Reb here...but i wouldn't be surprise...
Yeah, but then he can always spend the last 3 years of his career limping across the finsh line...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 30 Jun 2007, 06:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Yeah, but then he can always spend the last 3 years of his career limping across the finsh line...
lmao... you can say what you want, but LT will never be half the player Emmitt was.
Old 01 Jul 2007, 08:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

LMAO...what was Emmitt's highest TD total in a season??

I'm pretty sure LT's beat that.

LT's already a first ballot Hall of Famer.

If his career plays out as long as Emmit's did, he'll prolly finish with 18,000 yards rushing.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2007, 12:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
lmao... you can say what you want, but LT will never be half the player Emmitt was.
You keep telling yourself that, if it helps...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!