ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Did i get screwed or not???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2007, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Did i get screwed or not???

Now the mob i normally try and get my dallas jerseys from over here in australia decided to stop carrying that sort of merchandise so i tried to find a new supplier and on the 8th of december i placed an order for this baby.

Now fast forward 2 weeks and i get a message from the company telling me there was a mistake and they didnt have any in stock and asked me if i wanted to take the thanksgiving day Romo shirt instead.
No problems...i just want my goddamn jersey so i say yes.
Fast forward 3 weeks and i get another message (instead of a goddamn package) telling me that there was further problems in the warehouse and they had none of the jersey i wanted so they offered a refund or a seperate players shirt. Needless to say i fired up and gave them the whole kitchen sink of insults and i received a messege yesterday telling me that because of all the problems i had had they were sending me these 2 instead.

NFL Reebok EQT Terrell Owens Cowboys SEWN Jersey XL WHT
NFL Reebok EQT Julius Jones Cowboys SEWN Jersey XL WHT

Now i have to find an image of these bastards so i know what im getting but my question is am i being screwed over again??
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2007, 08:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
Now the mob i normally try and get my dallas jerseys from over here in australia decided to stop carrying that sort of merchandise so i tried to find a new supplier and on the 8th of december i placed an order for this baby.

Now fast forward 2 weeks and i get a message from the company telling me there was a mistake and they didnt have any in stock and asked me if i wanted to take the thanksgiving day Romo shirt instead.
No problems...i just want my goddamn jersey so i say yes.
Fast forward 3 weeks and i get another message (instead of a goddamn package) telling me that there was further problems in the warehouse and they had none of the jersey i wanted so they offered a refund or a seperate players shirt. Needless to say i fired up and gave them the whole kitchen sink of insults and i received a messege yesterday telling me that because of all the problems i had had they were sending me these 2 instead.

NFL Reebok EQT Terrell Owens Cowboys SEWN Jersey XL WHT
NFL Reebok EQT Julius Jones Cowboys SEWN Jersey XL WHT

Now i have to find an image of these bastards so i know what im getting but my question is am i being screwed over again??
Is the Romo jersey the same style (EQT) as those two? If it is the same, then I think you're getting a bargain. Two jerseys for the price of one is a great deal, in my opinion.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2007, 08:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I dont think its the same....its description was just.
NFL Reebok Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo 9 - Blue - - Jersey - Size X-Large

so...im not sure. Either way i miss my old supplier
Old 23 Jan 2007, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
I dont think its the same....its description was just.
NFL Reebok Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo 9 - Blue - - Jersey - Size X-Large

so...im not sure. Either way i miss my old supplier
If that's the case, then you're getting a HELL OF A DEAL. The EQT jerseys are a lot better than just replica jerseys...AND you're getting TWO for the price of ONE replica jersey. That's a steal.
Old 23 Jan 2007, 10:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

sweet thanks stick....considering hes made me wait over a month i should be getting a bargain
Old 24 Jan 2007, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Well, aside from the fact that instead of getting the Tony Romo jersey that you want, and that you will have to settle for what these people have, I wouldn't say you're getting screwed, no.

You're being screwed with, but not screwed, no...

NFL.com doesn't ship down under?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2007, 02:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Speaking of jerseys, I just got a new Steve Smith jersey, but I can't have it until Valentine's Day. I love my jersey collection so much
Old 24 Jan 2007, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
NFL.com doesn't ship down under?

Late.
Yeah i tried both nfl.com and dallascowboys.com but they wanted $150.00 just for shipping and thats just plain wrong
Old 24 Jan 2007, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I am thinking of getting an LT TCU jersey. The thing that sucks is when the Chargers sucked, they couldn't give away jerseys and stuff and everything was always on sale, especailly at the end of the season. Now, not so much

Anyway, I don't know anything about those jerseys. I would say they're chinese knock-offs made in some sweat shop, but I'm pretty sure that's where authentic ones come from too.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2007, 06:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

lol there all chinese knock offs made in sweat shops....but the authentic ones get to travel to america to have an "official merchandise" tag slapped on.

We have a chinese guy working for us and his sister "works" slaves away in a factory in china that produces nike shirts and shorts and makes less in a week than he does working an 8 hour shift here
Old 24 Jan 2007, 07:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I am thinking of getting an LT TCU jersey. The thing that sucks is when the Chargers sucked, they couldn't give away jerseys and stuff and everything was always on sale, especailly at the end of the season. Now, not so much

Anyway, I don't know anything about those jerseys. I would say they're chinese knock-offs made in some sweat shop, but I'm pretty sure that's where authentic ones come from too.
Oh man an LT Hornfrog jersey would pwn so much. If you find a place that sells 'em, let me know cuz I'd be interested in getting one.