ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Got Buffalo/New England tickets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2006, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Got Buffalo/New England tickets

So I got tickets for the Bills/Pats game in Buffalo in October. This will be the first time I see a game in that shithole city. Seeing a game in an outdoor stadium makes me nervous though. With my luck it will be cold and raining.

What games are you planning on seeing this season?
Old 16 Jul 2006, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

No NFL games, but I will be seeing 13 Florida Panthers games.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2006, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I have tickets for October 15th to see the Jets destroy the Dolphins. :msnshades:

And I'm planning on getting tickets to see the Jets play the Lions on the 22nd.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2006, 04:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

None.

One of these years I'm gonna be set financially and I'll be able to afford to get some tix to the Cowboys/Redskins game in DC. I'll go decked to the max in my Cowboys gear
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2006, 04:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Two even teams.
Old 16 Jul 2006, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Two even teams.
Pssh, that should be one of the Jet's 7 wins.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2006, 04:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
Pssh, that should be one of the Jet's 7 wins.
Good Luck with that.
Old 16 Jul 2006, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Being stationed in Virginia, I have already seen MWR signs up advertising trips to Redskins games. I will probably attend at least one.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2006, 09:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Ill see some Central Ohio HS football action
Old 17 Jul 2006, 11:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
So I got tickets for the Bills/Pats game in Buffalo in October.
Lmao...once the Pats are up by three or four TDs in the 3rd quarter and all the bitchass bandwagoners leave to go cry in their cars on the drive home...you can probably move down to the club seats for a prime view of a good old NFL ass kicking...

Buffalo is a pretty lame town...if anyone gives you any shit, just ask them why all the libraries are closed...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Lmao...once the Pats are up by three or four TDs in the 3rd quarter and all the bitchass bandwagoners leave to go cry in their cars on the drive home...you can probably move down to the club seats for a prime view of a good old NFL ass kicking...

Buffalo is a pretty lame town...if anyone gives you any shit, just ask them why all the libraries are closed...

Late.
I always assumed that Bills fans were a bunch of pussies or Canadians... which is almost the same thing because here in Canada people don't take sports as serious as you Americans (Well expect for my family ) So I don't really expect some loud mouth fans.

Is Orchard Park, or what ever the city is called where they play really dirty too like Buffalo?
Old 18 Jul 2006, 12:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
were a bunch of pussies or Canadians... which is almost the same thing
This is one of my favorite things you've ever said

Is Buffalo the closest Football city to you? Cuz man if Green Bay is closer, go sit outside the stadium (cuz the games are fuckin sold out) you'll have a REAL football experience there...Its fuckin nuts. Green Bay fans are crazy as all hell. Inside the stadium the fans are insane...outside, you got all the crazy ass mofos who couldn't get tickets, tailgating and partying...Green Bay may not win a lot of games as of late...But sweet happy Jesus they love the Pack

Quote:
I have tickets for October 15th to see the Jets destroy the Dolphins. :msnshades:

LMAO....Dolphins smoke the Jets beat em by 3 TDs..easy...callin it now

And Jets vs Lions?
!~CRIPPLE FIGHT~!
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
One of these years I'm gonna be set financially and I'll be able to afford to get some tix to the Cowboys/Redskins game in DC. I'll go decked to the max in my Cowboys gear
Awwwww, now I know what to get ya for your wedding gift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Snyder
Ill see some Central Ohio HS football action
Cincinnati is only a few hours away...
Drive down....watch the MIGHTY Cincinnati Bengals trounce some fuckin shitty ass team....That way you can say "Yeah, I went to a Bengals game that year they went to The Superbowl"

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 01:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
I always assumed that Bills fans were a bunch of pussies or Canadians... which is almost the same thing because here in Canada people don't take sports as serious as you Americans (Well expect for my family ) So I don't really expect some loud mouth fans.

Is Orchard Park, or what ever the city is called where they play really dirty too like Buffalo?
Let's just put it this way...don't wear any Patriots gear...you might want to stay away from wearing Cowboys gear, too...the last two Super Losses are the hardest to forget, they say...

I dunno...all I hear about people that go to Bills games is how many fights there are in the stands and people getting beer poured on them...and there was that one couple that fucked during a couple of home games in the stands...made ESPN when they finally got caught...

But really Bills fans are a bunch of bitter bitches, and before the game's outcome is solidified, they'll say and/or do anything...and after the Patriots start whuppin up on some Buffalo Bill ass, the really drunk fans are going to be looking to fight.

Just going by what I've heard...and I've heard it from people who go regularly...

Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppuku

Is Buffalo the closest Football city to you?
It's right across the Lake...

Quote:
And Jets vs Lions?
!~CRIPPLE FIGHT~!
Lmfao...too true...too true...

Quote:
That way you can say "Yeah, I went to a Bengals game that year they went to The Superbowl"
He'd need a time machine to go back to 1989...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 18 Jul 2006 at 01:03 AM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 01:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:

No games for me this year.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 01:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Its true though. Going to any sports event here in Canada is lame because no one is passionate. It makes me sad as an Canadian.

Not saying football isn't popular here, but it isn't like a religion like it is in the US.

Quote:
Is Buffalo the closest Football city to you? Cuz man if Green Bay is closer, go sit outside the stadium (cuz the games are fuckin sold out) you'll have a REAL football experience there...Its fuckin nuts. Green Bay fans are crazy as all hell. Inside the stadium the fans are insane...outside, you got all the crazy ass mofos who couldn't get tickets, tailgating and partying...Green Bay may not win a lot of games as of late...But sweet happy Jesus they love the Pack
Yeah, Buffalo is like 2 hours away or so. Next closest is Detroit.

If I was going to make a football game road trip anywhere i'd go to Philly. Although that could be a scary experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Let's just put it this way...don't wear any Patriots gear...you might want to stay away from wearing Cowboys gear, too...the last two Super Losses are the hardest to forget, they say...

I dunno...all I hear about people that go to Bills games is how many fights there are in the stands and people getting beer poured on them...and there was that one couple that fucked during a couple of home games in the stands...made ESPN when they finally got caught...

But really Bills fans are a bunch of bitter bitches, and before the game's outcome is solidified, they'll say and/or do anything...and after the Patriots start whuppin up on some Buffalo Bill ass, the really drunk fans are going to be looking to fight.
I probably won't wear any jerseys... just my Cowboys sweatshirt. It can't be no worse then going to Cracktown... or I mean Detroit and getting harassed by some Detroit thugs.

I don't think anything will be as scary as the Buffalo Sabres smoking pit. My dad and me went into this closed in smoking pit outside during the intermission. There were like 100 bitter Sabre fans in there. My dad and me were the only Stars fans, and of course we were all decked out in Stars stuff. I don't think I had so much shit said to me in my entire life. We just went straight to the back corner. That way everyone was in front of us and we could see everyone.