ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum (http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/)
-   Sports (http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/sports/)
-   -   Favre passing deep... (http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/sports/47666-favre-passing-deep.html)

The Glue 25 Jan 2006 04:28 PM

Favre passing deep...
 
*Radio Play By Play Guy*: "Favre under center, takes the snap and drops back...looking, looking, Favre avoids the rush, rolling right with the D Line in pursuit...Favre uncorks a deeeep, deeeeep toss to...Terrell Owens!! Owens reels in the rainbow and takes it to the house for six!! TOUCHDOWN, DOLPHINS!!!"

:err:

Discuss the possibilities.

Late.

STICK 25 Jan 2006 06:28 PM

That could be 50% accurate.

On Madden, the Packers released Favre, and he ended up as the Miami QB:stunned:

Sinestro 25 Jan 2006 06:42 PM

I doubt it due to the fact Farve wouldn't want to work with someone that is negative towards his team or him.

Rebel 25 Jan 2006 06:52 PM

Farve will either retire or play for the Packers. I don't think another team is an option.

TO won't go to a team without a QB.

Spear 25 Jan 2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Punisher
I doubt it due to the fact Farve wouldn't want to work with someone that is negative towards his team or him.

That, and Green Bay wouldn't let Favre go in a million years, and if someone did release him, that person would...

1. Get their house raided.
2. Found, beaten, clubed, mamed, raped, pissed on, and whatever else you can think of.
3. Have their family beaten, clubed, mamed, raped, pissed on, and whatever else you can think of.
4. Their house would then be looted, and burned to the ground.

CK 25 Jan 2006 07:03 PM

Favre will retire as a Packer....
The Pack cannot afford T.O...

If God looked away from mighty Green Bay and allowed something like that to happen....T.O. would be publicly executed if he was ever to talk shit about Brett Favre or The Packers organization

_UT_ 25 Jan 2006 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spear
That, and Green Bay wouldn't let Favre go in a million years, and if someone did release him, that person would...

1. Get their house raided.
2. Found, beaten, clubed, mamed, raped, pissed on, and whatever else you can think of.
3. Have their family beaten, clubed, mamed, raped, pissed on, and whatever else you can think of.
4. Their house would then be looted, and burned to the ground.

Yep.

Favre isn't going to retire yet. He is has at least another two years. Next year, if his whole offence doesn't get injured again, he will have Marino's TD record.

Favre will never play with TO. That is an impossibility.

CK 25 Jan 2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _UT_
Yep.

Favre isn't going to retire yet. He is has at least another two years. Next year, if his whole offence doesn't get injured again, he will have Marino's TD record.

Favre will never play with TO. That is an impossibility.

I dunno, if there is a QB who can keep TO under control....I think that QB is Brett Favre. I don't know that there is a player still in the league who commands more respect from his team. I don't know if there is anyone playing who is worshipped so much by his fans.....I do know that if TO were to step out of line, I can totally see Brett Favre taking Owens straight to the parking lot and givin that loud mouthed sonuvabitch a good ole redneck ass whoopin.

STICK 25 Jan 2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypt
I dunno, if there is a QB who can keep TO under control....I think that QB is Brett Favre. I don't know that there is a player still in the league who commands more respect from his team. I don't know if there is anyone playing who is worshipped so much by his fans.....I do know that if TO were to step out of line, I can totally see Brett Favre taking Owens straight to the parking lot and givin that loud mouthed sonuvabitch a good ole redneck ass whoopin.

TO is jacked, so I bet he could whoop Favre's ass.

CK 25 Jan 2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crunchy Black
TO is jacked, so I bet he could whoop Favre's ass.

I don't think so....even if TO has got more muscle on him, do you really think TO can take EVERY OTHER PLAYER ON THE TEAM? Cuz good lord, thats who's comin for him if he hurt Brett....

And God forbid TO somehow takes down everybody in the Packer locker room....then he's gotta get the hell outta town before a Green Bay fan finds out.

TO might land on another team, but he would never play another game in Green Bay....Packers's fans would never let him get out of the city alive.

STICK 25 Jan 2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypt
I don't think so....even if TO has got more muscle on him, do you really think TO can take EVERY OTHER PLAYER ON THE TEAM? Cuz good lord, thats who's comin for him if he hurt Brett....

And God forbid TO somehow takes down everybody in the Packer locker room....then he's gotta get the hell outta town before a Green Bay fan finds out.

TO might land on another team, but he would never play another game in Green Bay....Packers's fans would never let him get out of the city alive.

By your original wording, I took it as a one on one fight. Obviously the entire Packer team and city of GB could kill him lol. One on one though, I don't think TO would have much trouble kickin Favre's ass.

CK 25 Jan 2006 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crunchy Black
By your original wording, I took it as a one on one fight. Obviously the entire Packer team and city of GB could kill him lol. One on one though, I don't think TO would have much trouble kickin Favre's ass.

the original intent was a one on one fight.....

Tho I still say the Good Ole Boy could take TO down.

I'm just sayin that if in that one on one fight....God have mercy on TO if he wins....

The Glue 25 Jan 2006 08:55 PM

As long as Miami pays TO...he and Brett will get along just fine...:whatever:

XeR0 should be geeked...:err:

Late.

CK 25 Jan 2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Glue
As long as Miami pays TO...he and Brett will get along just fine...:whatever:

XeR0 should be geeked...:err:

Late.

Favre will never play for Miami....
TO won't do shit in Miami if there is no one to pass to him

xer0 25 Jan 2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Glue
As long as Miami pays TO...he and Brett will get along just fine...:whatever:

XeR0 should be geeked...:err:

Late.

I would welcome Brett and Terrell with open arms. :$

But I don't see it happening. :whyme:

If they did that I would want to also see them pickup a QB in the draft this year and let him study/train/work beside Brett until his retirement. Otherwise they'll just be hurting real bad again when he was gone.

I get the feeling that Terrell will be quite a bit calmer after this season. He could talk all the shit he wants if he's causing some major wins.

I semi-agree with Kurt that Brett wont leave Green Bay. If Miami throws enough money at him he could probably be tempted away.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254