ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Do you care about the NBA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Do you care about the NBA?

I don't give two cents about that league. Nothing interest me this year. Being from Georgia the Hawks blow chunks, and nothing really stands out to me. I haven't even watched a minute of one game this year. Usually I flip through and stop to watch a few minutes just to see what's going on but not this year. Kinda sad too. anyway, do you care about the NBA or the team that in your area?
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't care about the team in my area..That being the Wizards. I'm a Lakers fan..And I make sure to check out the score of all their games since I never hardly get to see them half way across the country. I don't like it when they lose,but it doesn't bother me like a Green Bay or FSU loss does.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I care about the league, and I care about my team, the Detroit Pistons. I'm loving this year too. For those of you who don't know, we are 26-4.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I can't stand basketball. I guess its like Americans saying they don't get hockey. Well I don't get basketball. I don't get why someone was fouled. The players seem like a bunch of pussies too. They're fucking giants yet they go down like a ton of bricks all the time. They always seem to be hurt too. For a sport that is non contact that seems pretty weak.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I care about the league, and I care about my team, the Detroit Pistons. I'm loving this year too. For those of you who don't know, we are 26-4.

I knew they were trying to break the record held by the bulls, but i wasn't sure of their actual record. Hope that works out for you spear
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I can't stand basketball. I guess its like Americans saying they don't get hockey. Well I don't get basketball. I don't get why someone was fouled. The players seem like a bunch of pussies too. They're fucking giants yet they go down like a ton of bricks all the time. They always seem to be hurt too. For a sport that is non contact that seems pretty weak.
Basketball can be brutal. I've had more physical basketball games than hockey games.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Basketball can be brutal. I've had more physical basketball games than hockey games.

Thats a good one. Once you put on a pair of skates and play real hockey on a real team playing full contact please come talk to me. But I don't want to see stupid post like this again, please.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:

Thats a good one. Once you put on a pair of skates and play real hockey on a real team playing full contact please come talk to me. But I don't want to see stupid post like this again, please.

Once you put on the shoes and play real basketball on a real team playing to win and not for fun, come talk to me. The first time you get knocked out of the air, and land flat on your back on the hardwood with no pads on, you'll know what I mean.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:

Once you put on the shoes and play real basketball on a real team playing to win and not for fun, come talk to me. The first time you get knocked out of the air, and land flat on your back on the hardwood with no pads on, you'll know what I mean.
No..no...no..

You see the thing is, is that I have played enough organized sports to tell what is hard on your body and what isn't. Never once have I heard you talking about how you play in a sports league or play on any highschool teams. You have never played contact hockey before. Hell, you may not even be able to skate. You have never put on a football helmet before. You don't know what it really feels like to give a hit or take one. So until you actually play a contact sport that doesn't involve you and your friends you can't say anything.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

No matter what way you slice it...basketball and hockey are fucking boring to watch.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2006, 05:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
No..no...no..

You see the thing is, is that I have played enough organized sports to tell what is hard on your body and what isn't. Never once have I heard you talking about how you play in a sports league or play on any highschool teams. You have never played contact hockey before. Hell, you may not even be able to skate. You have never put on a football helmet before. You don't know what it really feels like to give a hit or take one. So until you actually play a contact sport that doesn't involve you and your friends you can't say anything.
Your right with one thing, I havn't played too much organized sports. The only thing I've done organized so far, is basketball, and it just pisses me off how people say that basketball players are pussies. Usually the people who say this are the people who have never really played it. I.E., people like you.

And you know what, I have played rougher basketball games than hockey games. The reason I say that, is I've played some lame ass street hockey games, and some rough as hell basketball games. So stop freaking out.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 05:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Spear....Rebel....when either one of you get strap on your wrestling gear or suit up for a football game....then come talk to me

And son, if you wanna tell me it don't compare to hockey, I've got a knee thats been broken, blown, torn etc etc that will gladly argue with you.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2006, 05:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

On a side not in the Spear/Reb debate going on here....basketball players are probably the most athletic out of any sport. Just though I'd throw that out.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 05:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
On a side not in the Spear/Reb debate going on here....basketball players are probably the most athletic out of any sport. Just though I'd throw that out.
close to the most athletic....I'd probably give it to soccer players....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2006, 05:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
close to the most athletic....I'd probably give it to soccer players....
Yeah. Soccer players would run circles around all of us.